New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

All Your Fault [[Bondage, Desperation, Male Wetting]]

Started by LoveIsAJoke, February 24, 2010, 03:54:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LoveIsAJoke

Um, I'm trying. I have an idea for another story, but it's just a plot bunny at the moment. So, here goes something.

Disclaimer: I don't own Feliciano or Ludwig, they belong to whomever owns Axis Powers Hetalia.

~~~

Feliciano was not pleased. He had only wanted to play. He didn't mean to destory the house and break 3 different windows. Was it his falt if he didn't have good aim while kicking a soccer ball? He didn't think so, but obviously Ludwig had thought otherwise.

Before the other male had left to go buy supplies to fix the windows he had tied him to one of their kitchen chairs, not wanting him to break anything else. It was fun for a while, he sang some songs and counted all the bugs that crawled through the broken window into the small home, but now he had a problem.

Throughout the 10 or so minutes he had been tied up, his bladder had become increasingly more full. By now the pressure was becomeing too much. He wasn't used to this. Sure he had wet himself before, but that had been because he was scared, and he had been a nightly bed wetter since he was very small, but both situations he had no control over.

Now was different. He didn't want to purposely wet himself. But it almost seemed like he would have no choice. It was almost becomeing painfull to keep it held in.

"Help!" He called out, knowing that nobody was home to hear him. "Please someone, untie me."

He struggled in the chair, trying to tip it over, or loosen the ropes. This however, only succeeded in sending out a small stream of urine.

Feliciano quickly snapped his legs shut.

"No, no, please no." he murmered and as another spurt came.

His legs hurt from squeezing so tightly. He decided that he would only loosen them for a second, but as soon as he did, his bladder fully relised itself and he was unable to stop it.

A warm sensation filled his pants, it was almost inviting. His pant legs darkened and the room filled with the smell of urine. Feliciano sighed, he felt much better.

"Feliciano?" Ludwig questioned, holding a couple brown paper bags.

Feliciano's face burned with shame and embarrassment.

"This is all your fault."

~~~

So, do you love it? Hate it? I was sorely tempted to turn this into slash, since that's what I'm used to writing, but I managed not to, but it can be taken that way if you squint, tilt your head to the side about 83.562 degrees, sing Yankee Doodle Dandy backwards...in German, and do the Caramell Dansen dance on one foot.

lovewhatilove

Personally, I liked it ^_^
I only wish there had been more of it. It seemed rather short but, that's my only complaint, if you can call it a complaint.
It would have been funny, in my opinion, if Ludwig had returned home a couple of minutes earlier and seen Feliciano's desperation, untied him and watched him try to make it to the bathroom, although he probably wouldn't have made it lol. I just enjoy a good male bounce and jiggle xD
I hope you write more!