Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

HitsuHina - Omorashi 7 (FD,AW,HU)

Started by Omorashi-lover, February 13, 2010, 10:55:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omorashi-lover

Hinamori Momo's Urge 7(Final) - The Embarrassed, Crying Momo by KarDWeng

No matter how shameful it was, being giggled on by people on the bus stop due to her nasty, jerky holding movements, Hinamori didn't care. All she desired was to rush to Hitsugaya's toilet before her bodily waste gush out insanely from her bladder.

"Alright, we'll try," without hesitating Hitsugaya picked his jacket up from the floor and covered Hinamori. Together they ran hastily to Hitsugaya's house over the heavy rain romantically.

Although the jacket wasn't big enough for both of them, Hitsugaya give priority to Hinamori's protection from the rain by shielding her with most of the part. Even though his body got all drenched by doing so, he felt delighted that he could at least, assist Hinamori by a bit.

As Hinamori was running madly, she often stopped from charging awhile and crossed her legs, squeezed her vagina with her hands tightly. Hitsugaya had to stop in the right timing whenever Hinamori do so, though it wasn't that hard since their hearts are perfectly synced, even though they didn't confess their feelings to each other.

Hinamori couldn't stop herself from checking if the front part of her skirt was damped. She felt like she was squirting some pee out as she ran swiftly, but she wasn't sure if it was really her urine, or maybe just the rain. She couldn't care much as long as she could reach Hitsugaya's house before completely peeing herself.

"Here we are!" Hitsugaya shouted excitingly like he wouldn't normally, pointed at his own house. However, the door was locked even though they could shelter themselves at the balcony.

"Ah, finally," Hinamori squealed in delight and intense pain at her lower abdomen, "please let me use the bathroom, I'll pay if you want...please!" Hinamori was obviously speaking out of her mind, or she wanted to sound like she was begging so Hitsugaya would hurry.

Hinamori began to sob, doing frantic pee dance, crossing and uncrossing her legs, bouncing up and down, jiggling back and forth, pressing her crotch firmly as Hitsugaya searched for the key. She initially wanted to retain some dignity by looking more relaxed in front of Hitsugaya since she was about to get inside and pee, but she couldn't help it.

"Huh? Where are my keys?" Hitsugaya slipped his hands into the pocket of his trousers and searched hurriedly.

"Ahh, please, Hi....Hitsugaya-kun, help!" Hinamori moaned as she tapped the floor frequently with her legs closed tensely. She felt like kicking the door rashly until it opened, but she didn't dare to do so.

"MATSUMOTO!" Hitsugaya yelled with a sharp voice, hoping that his aunt Matsumoto was inside. Nevertheless, nobody came to open the door or replied. Hinamori's face became more and more anxious as she waited with whimpers.

"Hinamori, hang on," Hitsugaya glanced back and looked at her, "I'm sorry about this." Hinamori abruptly avoided his gaze, probably felt too embarrassed to have eye contact with Hitsugaya while doing pee dance like a little girl.

"Here it is!" Hitsugaya searched it the pockets of his jacket and found it, finally. He couldn't stop looking at Hinamori while he started to open the gate and the door, seemingly confirming if Hinamori was still dry.

Hinamori however, didn't want Hitsugaya to stare at her like this, because she certainly could feel it clearly, that feeling, she was about to lose control! The massive urine inside her tiring bladder pushed furiously on her pee hole, trying its very best to squeeze out like a charging army.

"I just hope Matsumoto isn't bathing inside the only bathroom in our house," Hitsugaya was thinking worriedly that his aunty, Matsumoto Rangiku might be using the bathroom. Despite of being a middle-aged lady, Matsumoto is really into feminine things, such as making up or bathing for a long time, long enough to embarrass someone with a full bladder.

Hitsugaya opened the door, glanced backwards to Hinamori and said, "Come Hinamori-chan!"

"I...I can't move..." Hinamori uttered quietly as she sobbed with groans. She didn't even thought about how it was a bad idea to say that, showing her extremely pathetic side to Hitsugaya – couldn't even move for a few more steps into the house.

Suddenly, a powerful spurt of pee squirted out uncontrollably, soaking the front part of Hinamori skirt. Some of the sexy, alluring pee even stained on the hand she was pressing firmly on her crotch, causing Hinamori to felt somewhat icky.

Hinamori was panicked due to her sudden losing of bladder control, thought she managed to stop more from flowing out by bending her body forth and tensing her muscle madly. Tears of fear and shamefulness flowed out a bit by a bit from her miserable red eyes.

Hitsugaya noticed that she had wet her skirt and her hands a little, and was aware that more would gush out and jet on the balcony floor if she didn't go to the toilet immediately.

"C'mon Hinamori-chan, just a few steps further, you can make it!" Hitsugaya gazed upon his house and saw nobody.

"Don't tell me Matsumoto is really bathing, please don't, Hinamori would die ashamed if she pee herself!" Hitsugaya thought, though he didn't dare to go into his house to make confirmation, at least until Hinamori got inside first. Part of his mind was hoping that his prediction was wrong.

Hinamori tried her best and managed to step into the house, but she stopped all of sudden after the third steps.

"Ah, n...no, please stop, AH!" Hinamori whimpered as warm streaks of fresh urine began to flow down through her lovely legs. It felt so great and relieving, but she tried her greatest to stop it from spurting uncontrollably and insanely.

However, the pee just wouldn't stop squirting out from her bladder once Hinamori lost control. The pee then rushed onto the floor after drenching her thigh-high socks, forming a pee-pool inside Hitsugaya's living room. Her skirt and her butt were soaked badly too as the massive piss squirted and overflowed her cotton panties.

As Hinamori peed more and more, the blush on her face got brighter and brighter, and the self-made pool under her badly drenched shoes got larger and larger. Both her hands that were supporting her vagina got all wet as well by the slashing pee. Hitsugaya could hear the hissing sound clearly, though he was completely stunned by what was happening

After roughly a minute, Hinamori finally stopped peeing on herself and the floor as her unbelievably tired bladder got emptied. The urine puddle on the floor was rather large, indicating that Hinamori really really really needed to go. The puddle then expanded slowly and wet Hitsugaya's left foot a little.

"Ah, no...no no no no...this...no I err...." Hinamori started to cry badly, "it was an accident, Hitsugaya-kun I...I couldn't wait, I've made a mess...I'm sorry!" More tears rolled out and flowed along her cheeks as she finished uttering with the voice submerged with sob.

"Please don't think too badly of me, Hitsugaya-kun, I'll clean it up, just d... don't hate me for this, Hitsugaya-kun!" Hinamori continued to cry like a little girl.

"..." Hitsugaya was totally speechless, witnessing someone he loved peeing all over herself, in his house!

"Hinamori-chan, please don't...cry, everything will be okay," Hitsugaya strove to console her, and felt desperate to wipe her tears away, again.

"How'd I hate you, nobody wants...this to happen right?" Hitsugaya added, hopefully it could make Hinamori feel better, though he knew that it would be hard for Hinamori to get through her embarrassment.

"What's with all these noises?" Suddenly Hitsugaya's aunt, Matsumoto who is living with him came out, "oh my goodness, what happened?" Matsumoto was shocked seeing Hinamori standing and crying with the huge pee puddle on the floor as she came out of the bathroom.

"Err, well...uh...she couldn't wait because you were inside!" Hitsugaya isn't good at lying, at least this time he did a nice one.

"Oh sorry dear, why didn't you guys knock the door?" Matsumoto said and walked closer to Hinamori.

"Thank goodness she's so cute! Is she your girlfriend, Hitsugaya?" Matsumoto held her teary face and asked.

"NO..." Hitsugaya face turned into a brilliant red, just like Hinamori.

Hinamori was overwhelmingly ashamed that two people had known of her shameful accident. Well, at least nobody were teasing, laughing or making fun of her.

"May...may I wash my clothes?" Hinamori said soundlessly, looking embarrassed.

"Sure, feel free to use the bathroom," Matsumoto gave her a warm, friendly smile, "It's part of my fault so I'll clean the floor, just don't stop crying okay?" She added, "I'm sure that you look so pretty when you're not crying!"

"She's right Hinamori-chan, I know what you're worrying about, I won't tell anyone about this," Hitsugaya knew that telling Hinamori this must had make her felt more relieved.

"I'll lend you some dry clothes," Matsumoto said as she wiped Hinamori's tears away and hugged her into her oversized breasts. Hitsugaya somehow hoped that he was the one hugging sobbing Hinamori into his chest...

"They seem too big for you, but no biggie," Matsumoto took a pretty green blouse out from her room and put on the sofa, "wear this after you clean yourself."

"Thanks Hitsugaya-kun, Matsumoto-san," Hinamori said and rushed into the bathroom hastily to clean herself up.

I can't believe this... I'm 15 year old, I'm too old for this, what's wrong with me? Unwanted thoughts kept messing Hinamori's mind as she was showering herself.

Hitsugaya felt sorry for Hinamori, and regretted not being able to help her. At least Hinamori didn't pee herself in the bus because of him, he thought. And somehow, Hitsugaya felt an unexplainable amusement for being able to have a secret between him and Hinamori... 
Nothing arouses me as powerfully and as instantly as the presense of a desperate girl who's at the verge of peeing herself shamefully any second.
My Hatsune Miku artwork ^-^ >>

Omorashi is my LIFE!
Support the omorashi-ness in DA!> http://omorashi-lover.deviantart.com/
http://omorashi-addicts.deviantart.com/

Omorashi-lover

Thanks for reading the annoying/arousing(it all depends on you) fan fiction ^-^ Comments are welcome please! =)
Nothing arouses me as powerfully and as instantly as the presense of a desperate girl who's at the verge of peeing herself shamefully any second.

Omorashi is my LIFE!

desperado9

Absolutely wonderful - please keep writing stories like this.

Omorashi-lover

Quote from: desperado9 on February 14, 2010, 08:20:24 AM
Absolutely wonderful - please keep writing stories like this.

Thanks for liking it!  :blushing: I'm currently writting a story about Orihime needing to pee, really really really really badly!

Omorashi is my LIFE!

packrat

I haven't read the entire story (I just read this part) but I think that it was pretty good.  I might actually read the rest of it to see how it was supposed to lead up to this, but I'm  not sure if I want to read all 7 topics.

Omorashi-lover

Quote from: packrat on February 20, 2010, 01:19:38 PM
I haven't read the entire story (I just read this part) but I think that it was pretty good.  I might actually read the rest of it to see how it was supposed to lead up to this, but I'm  not sure if I want to read all 7 topics.

There are desperations in every part so it wouldn't really waste your time checking them out ^.^ Of course Hinamori got more and more desperate from part 1 to part 7... =D

Omorashi is my LIFE!