Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

HitsuHina - Omorashi 5 (FD,AW,HU)

Started by Omorashi-lover, February 10, 2010, 07:30:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omorashi-lover

Hinamori Momo's Urge 5 – The Despaired Desperate Girl

"Thanks for your offer... Hitsugaya-kun, but I'm okay, d...don't worry," Hinamori tried her best to look relaxed and refused to accept Hitsugaya's help. She didn't want to embarrass herself and Hitsugaya in front of bunches of strangers by biting his arm of whatsoever, Hitsugaya should know that!

However, the unexpected addition of 5 minutes was worse than committing suicide for Hinamori. She did her greatest, not to hold her pee with frantic and eyes-catching movements, though she knew that most of the passenger inside the bus had already figured out her face-reddening dilemma.

But it was thousand times harder to act than think, her movements had become extremely jerky as she battled the overwhelmingly burning desire to empty her bladder. She was wiggling her body back and forth, and biting her lower lip with a painful expression. On top of that, she couldn't stop crossing her legs tightly, uncrossing and re-crossing them in the opposite direction when she felt like her urine was going to leak out.

Abruptly, Hinamori half-stood up from her seat with her body bending forward as the jacket dropped on the floor immediately. As soon as it touched the ground, almost every passenger on the bus saw Hinamori holding her tummy with her left hand, and pressing her crotch through her skirt with another.

Hitsugaya was terribly shocked by what he had seen, though he managed not to gasp. Face-blushed Hinamori-chan picked Hitsugaya's jacket up briskly and covered herself back immediately. Hitsugaya noticed that when Hinamori was trying to curve her body down and snatch the jacket up, her legs was dancing madly and tapping on the floor rapidly.

As Hinamori "shield" herself from busybody sights with the jacket again, she closed her eyes firmly with her legs and bottom still squirming wildly. She couldn't believe and accept what happened just now. Almost everyone on the bus had seen her holding herself on the vagina like a little girl!

Even Hitsugaya couldn't do anything to all the strangers who were observing her, or maybe enjoying her as a comedy performance during the boring bus ride. Some inconsiderate ones were giggling at her while some inquisitive ones were gazing at her carefully, wondering if she would lose control anytime and make a warm pool on the seat.

Nevertheless she couldn't stop herself from enduring her urge to urinate with all these nasty movements no matter how much humiliation she had suffered. She thought, she would at least regain some dignity not peeing herself inside the damn bus.

"Hi...Hitsugaya-k...kun, p...please help me," Hinamori couldn't stand all the embarrassment, and most importantly the intense pressure inside her lower abdomen. It sounded like she was begging Hitsugaya.

As soon as she finished her sentence, few drops of tears flowed along the smoothed skin on her rosy face. The tears of frustration and despair soon dribbled on Hitsugaya's jacket Hinamori was holding.

But what could our hero Hitsugaya do in this despondent situation? He doubtlessly couldn't freeze the overflowing urine inside Hinamori's bladder with Hyōrinmaru like the fantasy scenes in Bleach Anime. He sighed worriedly and disappointedly, found himself helpless like everyone else on the bus.

"Hinamori, you can do it, believe your willpower!" Hitsugaya at first wanted to heat and cheer her up by shouting louder, but couldn't due to the crowd. The tense, frozen and yet embarrassing atmosphere on the bus was difficult to resist for both Hitsugaya and bladder-bursting Hinamori.

Hinamori couldn't stop glancing at the little watch on her adorable, trembling hands, even though looking at the time changed nothing. The time simply had nothing to do with how much longer she must wait. Only the speed of the bus and how much farer Hitsugaya's house was were actually affecting.

Hinamori stared at her digital watch again and thought, if Hitsugaya was right, there were approximately 2 minutes left now, but she couldn't find the confidence of reaching the loo in time.

All that her brain was ordering her body to do was to release all the pee she held for this hell-long period. She was using all the willpower and strength she possessed to defy the pride-killing command from her nerve system.

Squeezing her thighs against each other and stuffing both her hands into her skirt to press her vagina rigidly was all she could do. Also, her legs were like hoping and squirming all around by themselves.

All the holding patterns and sign of desperation were rather obvious and shameful. Furthermore, Hinamori's breath had become short and rapid as more and more tears gathered around her eyes. Whenever she couldn't stand the irritating embarrassment and closed her eyes, tears would fall onto Hitsugaya's jacket, making it rather wet, though the thing that suppose to be wet right now was her still-drying cotton panties.

"Hitsugaya... are w...we there yet?" Hinamori struggled strenuously only in attempt to ask a short question. Hence it seemed like her desperation was at the state of couldn't do anything well, not even speaking.

"Just a minute, I guess..." Hitsugaya opened his turquoise eyes widely and gazed upon the road. The rain was still heavy, how could they get out of the bus stop afterwards? This problem was still running mischievously in Hitsugaya's mind.

Finally, the medium-sized bus that had been "jailing" Hinamori and her overflowing bladder decelerated and stopped. She managed to hold the last 5 minutes and now they had reached the bus stop she had longed to.

"Hitsugaya-kun, th... this is the stop you... get off at, right?" Hinamori wanted Hitsugaya to hurry so badly. She jiggled her body up and down continuously like a 5 year old girl who was going to wet herself after asking. Many people from the crowd continued to stare at her, they were betting if Hinamori would lose control, probably for some entertainment on the boring bus.

The door opened soon, about 10 people stood up steadily from their seat. Apparently they were using the same bus stop as well, nothing much but annoying obstacles, stopping Hinamori from reaching the bathroom in time.

Without any hesitation, Hitsugaya stood up swiftly and said, "c'mon Hinamori-chan, I'll bring you to my house, then you can use the bathroom!" However, Hinamori's body was still trembling and she was still sitting with an extraordinarily depressed, frightened expression, Hitsugaya briefly wondered why.

"Err... Hinamori-chan?" Hitsugaya guessed he knew why, "can you... stand up?" It must be really difficult for Hinamori to stand up if she was so friggin' desperate. The pee might spurt out from her fully occupied bladder if she happened to stand up without the right timing.

Hitsugaya scratched his spiky white hair with his hands, seemingly out of idea. He then recovered with a confident face and gave Hinamori 1 of his hand, "Hinamori-chan, try to grab my hand and see if you can stand up... safely."

"I'm sure that you can," Hitsugaya smiled and added.

Hinamori nodded and stood up with Hitsugaya's manly supporting hand, but gasped hardly all of sudden. She uncontrollably peed a little in her white cotton panties! Inside her skirt her panties were now a little damped, and more shockingly, 2 drops of urine dribbled on the floor...

"No... please don't!" Hinamori's face had turned scarlet as her eyes brimmed with tears.

Could she manage to regain control and rush to the toilet before an accidental wetting occurs?
Nothing arouses me as powerfully and as instantly as the presense of a desperate girl who's at the verge of peeing herself shamefully any second.
My Hatsune Miku artwork ^-^ >>

Omorashi is my LIFE!
Support the omorashi-ness in DA!> http://omorashi-lover.deviantart.com/
http://omorashi-addicts.deviantart.com/

bored2death

You have an interesting writing syle. You really savor the build up to the wetting. I see why you consider your omorashi an art. lol Deidara is awesome.

Omorashi-lover

Quote from: bored2death on February 11, 2010, 04:08:54 PM
You have an interesting writing syle. You really savor the build up to the wetting. I see why you consider your omorashi an art. lol Deidara is awesome.
"omorashi is an art!" is what I said mostly in Deviantart and Deidara is my avatar over there. Do I know you in Deviantart? Yes Deidara's awesome and thanks for the compliment ^-^
Nothing arouses me as powerfully and as instantly as the presense of a desperate girl who's at the verge of peeing herself shamefully any second.
My Hatsune Miku artwork ^-^ >>

Omorashi is my LIFE!
Support the omorashi-ness in DA!> http://omorashi-lover.deviantart.com/
http://omorashi-addicts.deviantart.com/