New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Coming Out (FD, wetting)

Started by Serika, December 31, 2009, 11:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serika

[ooc]A sequel to Yumeko's Invitation. This chapter was running a little too long, so i'll break it up between posts.[/ooc]

Yumeko gazes out of the side windshield and watches the scenery pass by. Her legs bounce up and down where she sits, but this time it is not caused by her bladder. The teenager is nervous over the thought of having dinner with her friends, one of which she hasn't been introduced to yet, and like anyone else her age she hopes she doesn't come off as awkward.

She glances at her mother as the older woman stops at a red light. The hours passed quickly after Omoko called her and now it's too late to be having second thoughts. At least she was able to finish preparing in time. Yumeko picked her clothes after getting out of the shower, a long purple skirt with a grey blouse. Black pantyhose covers her legs and a pair of black shoes, while not quite high heels, are reserved for nice restaurants like the one she will visit today. The teenager also emptied her bladder seconds before getting into the car, so she might even have enough time to make it back home before her urges get too strong.

"Ah, I think this is the place." The older female parks next to the sidewalk.

Yumeko steps out of the car and looks at building in front of her. It's a two story house and seems to be well kept.

"Remember, don't try to walk home after dark. Call me if you need a ride."

"Don't worry, I will." The teen answers before taking her purse out of the car. "Thanks mom!" She watches the car drive off and walks up to the front door. After taking a deep breath, she knocks to let the others know she has arrived.

An awkward silence. It doesn't last too long before light footsteps are heard. The door opens with a click, revealing to her the inside of the house and one of it's inhabitants.

"Hello. You must be Yumeko?" Asks the young girl. Her straight, black hair hangs above her waistline in back and almost reaches her blue eyes in front. She looks up at her guest, and if Yumeko had to guess she would say the girl is in middle school.

Yumeko nods timidly, recalling what her friend told her. The girl standing in the doorway meets the description of one of the ladies she is going out with tonight. "Um, would you be Mei?"

The young girl smiles at her guest. "Yeah. Nice to meet you." She moves aside and motions for the older girl to come in. "Omoko and Minerva are upstairs. I'll show you around."

As the older teen follows Mei inside she doesn't find the atmosphere as stressful as she had feared. Despite being three years her junior, the young girl is friendly and treats her with a gentle kindness. It's a huge relief for Yumeko, she was never good at standing up for herself and being in the company of a spoiled brat would have made her miserable.

Mei leads the guest up to the second floor and into her bedroom. As expected, the other girls are inside and preparing for the evening. Minerva is sitting on the bed while Omoko stands over her. To say they are both preparing doesn't fit the impression Yumeko gets. To her it's more like Omoko is already dressed and is just trying to get her friend ready for the evening. The redhead holds a small brush and lightly strokes the other girl's face with it.

"Oh cool, you made it!" Minerva chirps at the new guest.

"I'm glad you came." Says Omoko. "I know you're going to like this place, Yume."

The young woman smiles and is offered a seat on Mei's bed. She sits next to Minerva, who is too distracted by her makeover to cause any trouble at the moment. Everyone else seems to be ready. Mei is wearing a light pink blouse with a matching skirt and Omoko is dressed in black pants and a white silk shirt. Minerva is wearing a little black dress, which was chosen for her by Omoko. It has thin shoulder straps and gives everyone else a nice view of her breasts. Her legs are bare and end at the bottom with a pair of high heels.

"Can we go yet?" The blonde girl asks impatiently.

"No. I need to make sure you look presentable." Omoko sets the brush aside and grabs a pair of scissors. Her next task is to straighten out the girl's bangs.

"I gotta pee..." Whines Minerva.

"Hold it in." The petite girl replies sternly. After a few more minutes of work she is finally satisfied. Her friend's long blonde hair now hangs straight down, a change from her usual ponytail, and is trimmed even.

Minerva stands up and stretches. "God, that took forever!" Dressing up isn't one of her favorite pastimes. She would much rather run around and play all day then indulge in the same girly behavior her friends do.

"I can't just let you waltz in there wearing this." Omoko holds up the jean shorts her friend usually wears. It's cut as high as underwear would be and has a small hole in the back. "Honestly, it makes you look like a call girl."

"And all this makeup you put on doesn't make me look like a call girl?"

"What's a call girl?" Asks Mei.

Minerva grins, "That's when a guy calls you to his house and pays you to- Aieee!"

"Please don't corrupt her..." Says Omoko, pinching the girl's leg. "Now, let's get to you." Releasing the blond from her grasp, she turns to Yumeko and looks her over from head to toe, checking everything from her clothes to her long purple hair.

"Wait, I know." Yumeko suddenly blurts out. "It's when the guy pays you to clean his house, right?"

Omoko ignores Minerva's giggling and sighs. She already knows how sheltered the older teen is and doesn't feel like correcting her at the moment. "You look nice, Yume. I think we're ready to go."

"Oh good, I was worried about that." The shy girl smiles, no longer burdened by this question. "Imagine if I misunderstood you and dressed silly."

"It's okay. I wouldn't let you leave without making sure you would fit in." The redhead pulls Yumeko up to her feet and turns around. She motions for the others to follow her as she opens the door. "Mei, could you find Kyoko and ask her to give us a ride?"

"Yeah, she already told me she would. Just wait by the door, i'll be right there." The youngest of the girls hurries downstairs to arrange for a ride. Her bedroom soon empties as her friends follow suit.

On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Serika

"So... Did anybody forget anything?" The adult woman standing before them is Mei's aunt, though as the sole guardian her role is more like a mother. She keeps her pink hair trimmed just above her shoulders and has the same blue eyes as her niece. At twenty five, she has yet to settle down and her wild behavior often troubles the nicer girl.

Minerva answers for the whole group, her excitement getting the better of her. "No, we have everything! Let's go!"

With that said, Kyoko opens the driver's side door to her minivan and steps in. Minerva jumps into the passenger seat and the remaining three girls can easily fit in the back. Yumeko is seated in the middle, but since Omoko is the same size as the younger Mei there is enough room for everyone to be comfortable. They reach the café after a fifteen minute drive and can see how busy it is right away.

"There's no parking here..." Kyoko mumbles before dropping the others off on the sidewalk. "I guess this works. Now Mei, when you're done just give me a call."

"Okay. What are you going to do until then, Kyoko?"

Looking over her shoulder, Kyoko smiles and says, "I'm gonna get something to drink."

Mei's complexion gets slightly pale after hearing this. Her eyes wide with shock, she manages to sputter, "B-but... if you d-do that, we're going to crash on the way home!"

Kyoko laughs and wags a finger at her. "No! I meant for later, as in unopened until I get home."

The dark haired girl sighs and steps out of the van with her friends. The place is crowded, and if had they arrived even ten minutes later they wouldn't have been able to get in. It's a quarter to five, but most of the tables are occupied.

"Wow, there's a lot of people..." Says Yumeko. She feels a little nervous about this and clings to Omoko while waiting to be seated.

"Yeah, it's a good thing we left when we did." Adds Minerva, although she could care less about the crowd as long as they get in.

Yumeko doesn't have to stand at the entrance for very long before a waiter comes to seat them. The gentleman leads her group to an empty table near the back of the restaurant, past all the crowds and the more obnoxious customers. On her way there, she glances around to find out where the bathrooms are, but is unable to see anything that would hint of one before they are seated. It doesn't matter too much, she would need to say something to her friends before standing up to leave anyway.

"Here are the menus. I'll come in a minute to take your orders." Before leaving, the waiter sets four empty glasses on the table that he was packing on his tray and fills them with a pitcher of water, a common courtesy in most restaurants.

"Woah..." Minerva's jaw drops from behind her menu. "It looks good, but I can't afford this."

Omoko sets her menu aside to give her a puzzled look, "What do you care? I already said I would pay your share of the bill."

The blonde girl concentrates while looking over the entrees, glancing up after a moment to reply. "Oh yeah, I forgot. Haha." Luckily she had arranged this with her friend the other day, for Minerva doesn't even have enough money on hand for a taxi ride home.

"Ohh, I think i'm going to order this." Mei leans over to point something out. A slice of cake with some kind of pink syrup is pictured inside the menu.

"You can't order that yet." Says Omoko.

"Huh? Why not?"

"Because it's in the deserts section. You have to pick something from the first page to start with."

Yumeko looks up from her menu. "Oh... I was going to get that too..."

"Geez..." The redhead groans while taking a sip of her water. "Am I the only person here with any common sense?" Minerva's absent minded comment fails to surprise her, but with Mei being a few years her junior and Yumeko having the same level of maturity as the younger girl, it is becoming apparent that she is the brains of this operation.

With that out of the way, Yumeko finishes her water and orders from the soup section when the waiter comes back. Mei asks for the same, while Minerva orders a steak. Omoko, true to her nature, chooses a salad to avoid going over her daily calorie limit. Their drinks are brought over while the meal is being prepared, a glass of soda for Minerva and water refills for the others. The soups and salad are delivered quickly, but the others wait out of consideration until Minerva's order is ready.

"I'm still a little nervous about this." Says Yumeko. "I've only ever been dining with my parents before, and they ordered for me."

"Ehehe, I hope I don't get any food on my face." Adds Mei.

"It'll be fine." Omoko reassures her friends. "Even if you make a mistake your manners still won't be as bad as her's." The redhead gestures toward Minerva, who has a finger up her nose at the moment.

"Eh? What's wrong?" The blonde stops her picking when she sees the funny looks everyone is giving her.

"Nothing." Omoko answers curtly. "But let's save the treasure hunt for when we go home."

Even Minerva would have been flustered after a comment of this nature, but she doesn't quite pick up on it's meaning this time and just brushes it aside. It's time for her to eat anyway. The final part of the meal is served and the group begins their evening.

Yumeko listens in on the idle chatter during the course of their meal. She grows comfortable with Omoko's friends in this time and decides she should keep in touch with them after the night is over. The shy girl has a lot in common with Mei and feels comfortable with Minerva too. Even though she brings little to the conversation, she is still the last person to finish eating. Once the main course is finished, the plates are removed and the menus returned so they can choose a desert.

Drinks are also refilled at this time, but now the young woman is starting to regret choosing something from the soup section. All the water combined with the broth of the soup has given her body a lot of fluids to process, and it is doing so rather quickly. For this reason she didn't choose a drink with caffeine in it, doing so would have been her doom, but for now it's not an emergency. She wonders if it would be wise to excuse herself, but would much rather follow Omoko into the ladies room when they are finished.

"It doesn't look like the crowds are thinning." Omoko muses.

New arrivals have been filling the open tables as quickly as people leave, most of them in groups of four to get the discount. The queue to the bathrooms must be a nightmare on the women's side, so none of the girls say anything about freshening up before they pick deserts. They all decide on the pink cake that Mei was drooling over. A slice for each customer is delivered promptly.

The redhead pokes at her slice, suspicious of what could be in there. She gives Mei, who has already swallowed half of her portion, an amused look. "So? How is it?" She giggles quietly when the young girl seems unable to talk and has to drink the rest of her water just to answer.

It's a pleasant evening for Yumeko, she only wishes she could duck out of sight to relieve herself. Her bladder sends a chill through her body as it fills up, and despite this she needs to hurry and finish her desert so they can leave. The girl smiles at Mei, who is already done, and at Omoko who has finally dropped her pride and started eating. Oddly, when she glances over at Minerva, the blonde girl seems to be taking her time. It could be her imagination, but the normally talkative girl is being a little quiet while trying to eat. She didn't ask for her soda to be refilled either, even though the glass is empty.

Ignoring this, she finally takes the last bite and downs the rest of her water. Drinking something when her bladder is full seems sort of masochistic to her, but she wants to wash the sugar off of her teeth as soon as possible. She doesn't like having to see the dentist and would endure this discomfort a little longer for it.

Minerva covers her mouth just in time to burp, a rather amusing thing to watch coming from an attractive blonde woman. "Ugh... I'm done..."

"I guess this is it." Yumeko thinks to herself and shivers nervously. If she doesn't excuse herself now she'll have to do it at Mei's house, if she even lasts that long. "Um, I need to..."

It doesn't even need to be said, Minerva interrupts her and asks first. "Excuse me, waiter?" She calls their attendant over. "Could you tell us where the bathrooms are?"

Yumeko sighs, "I'll just go with her..." It's a little too soon to celebrate, for the waiter frowns with bad news.

"I'm terribly sorry, ladies. I'm afraid the bathroom is closed right now."

"What?! Why?"

"A pipe must have somehow broken. We need to call plumbing before it's safe to open it back up to the public." The gentleman doesn't dare tell his customers the full story. To protect the honor of another customer, he omits the part of a woman breaking one of the toilets just by sitting on it. The bathroom is still flooded with water, so it would violate local health codes to allow these girls to use the remaining toilets. "I apologize if this is an inconvenience to any of you. I'll get your check right away so you don't have to wait here any longer."

It comes as a shock to Yumeko, who is getting fairly desperate herself. She will have to be patient until reaching Mei's house, but it just doesn't seem fair to her that these things happen so often when she has a bladder condition. The older girl would complain about it a little more, but is actually starting to notice her friend's problem and feels bad for her at this point.

"Oh... okay..." Minerva lowers her head for a second. "Let's hurry and pay our tab. I wanna go watch some movies at your place, Mei."

The waiter takes their money at the register and apologizes again. The girls exit the building and go to a less crowded part of the sidewalk where Omoko pulls out her cell phone and dials Kyoko's number.

"Here, ask your aunt to pick us up." Omoko hands her phone over to Mei, who takes it and covers her other ear to talk.

"Um, are you going to be alright?" Asks Yumeko.

"Yeah, it's cool." The tall blonde waves her off and giggles.

Yumeko gives her a worried look and the other girls don't believe her either. They can easily tell Minerva is trying to act tough, but her secret is already out.

Mei hands the phone back to her friend. "Minerva? Kyoko said she's on her way. I'll let you use the bathroom first when we get home."

"Cheer up. I have to go too, and so does Mei, so you're not alone here." The redhead turns to Yumeko, wanting to be sure of her condition before she continues. "Did you need to use the bathroom too, Yume?"

The question catches her off guard and without thinking about it the shy teen squeaks out a "Yes!" To her immediate regret, her voice cracks from being nervous.

Everyone stares at her for a second before Minerva loses her composure. "Hahaha! Oww..." Still giggling, she bends over in pain and holds herself, pushing the dress against her crotch. "Hehe, don't make me laugh right now, Yume. It kinda hurts..."

"Is it bad? It must be..." Omoko bites back her own laughter while talking to Yumeko. "I think we have our toilet queue now. I'll be fine for a little while, so you can go after Minerva. Mei can go third."

Her face burning in shame, Yumeko nods quietly and waits with the others. She doesn't feel as bad about squeezing her legs together with the other girl openly holding herself. Watching Minerva pace back and forth over the next few minutes makes them all worry about her.

"Aww, forget it! I'll just do it here!" Shouts Minerva, pulling her black dress up a little.

Omoko quickly jumps on her friend, grabbing her arms to hold them down. "No! Don't you dare!"

"Wait! You're going to get us arrested!" Mei jumps on her friend too, and with their combined weight they stop her from lifting her dress.

Minerva releases the fringes of her dress. "Kidding! I was just kidding!" She might have actually done it if the others didn't stop her.

A few more minutes pass as the girls wait for Kyoko. The purple haired girl crosses and uncrosses her legs, trying to ignore the growing need to do something about it. As far as she can tell, Mei and Omoko look a little uncomfortable but are otherwise fine for now. The taller girl looks miserable and is kneading her dress where it slips between her legs.

It doesn't take very long for Kyoko's minivan to pull up to the sidewalk, according to Yumeko's watch, but it may as well have been several hours as far as some of them are concerned. Minerva quickly jumps into the passenger seat with the other girls in the back again. Seatbelts are reluctantly fastened, especially up front.

"Did you girls have a nice evening?" Asks Kyoko, pulling away from the restaurant.

"Yes, it was fun." Answers Mei.

"Not to be rude, but could we go straight to your house, Kyoko?" Omoko speaks up out of concern for the others, and for the woman's car seats. "The bathrooms were out of order, if you know what I mean."

Kyoko looks at the passengers through the rear view mirror. The smaller girls don't look terribly distressed, but she can tell by Yumeko's posture that the older teenager is getting quite full. A glance off to her side shows something even funnier to her. Normally the loudest and most cheerful of all Mei's friends, Minerva is quietly biting her lip and shaking uncontrollably.

"Ah, I understand. It's only ten to fifteen minutes home, so just hold on a little longer."

Hearing the high pitched whine in front of her, Omoko raises a curious eyebrow. "Umm, exactly how long have you been holding it?"

The taller girl moans and thinks for a second. "I think... The last time I peed was before we went to Mei's house..."

"Huh?!" Omoko remembers her friend saying something about this when they were dressing her. "But didn't you go before we left?"

"I was going to, but..." She looks out the window evasively, as if wondering how to say this. "When you said everyone was ready to go..." Even though she tries to fight it, Minerva still blushes a little when she feels everyone looking at her. "I forgot."

"You forgot?! Are you serious?!"

The scene is quite amusing to Yumeko. Seeing Omoko scold the other girl, who just sticks her tongue out in response, is almost enough to keep her distracted from her own problem. A few more minutes pass by like this, most of it spent waiting at traffic lights. She can definitely feel all the food and drink catching up with her. It makes the shy teen too uncomfortable to talk to the others of her own will, but she is spared total isolation when Mei holds her hand out of sympathy.

They start making progress towards Mei's house when the traffic thins out. Yumeko sits patiently, squeezing her friend's hand while trying not to let her kegals relax. The blonde girl constantly mumbles about having to pee while shaking in the passenger seat. As they get closer, Kyoko speeds up a little but hits a bump as she does so.

"Yaah! Watch the speed bumps, my bladder almost asploded!" Complains Minerva. "I hope that's just sweat..."

The others laugh nervously while Kyoko fixes her driving. "Oops, sorry. Heh, you're not shy at all, are you?"

"That's cause i gotta pee!"

Thankfully, the older woman's reckless driving allows them to reach the house quickly without getting pulled over. Yumeko can recognize the street Mei's house is on and smiles over the fact that she won't have to endure this feeling much longer. They already agreed Minerva would go first, but she doesn't expect her tomboy friend to take very long in the bathroom. Either way, she wouldn't want to fight the stronger girl over who gets to pee first.

Having lost all patience and in dire need of relief, Minerva flings the passenger door open and jumps out as soon as the van stops. Her dash toward the house happens so quickly that the others are still seated and only catch a glimpse of what happens. The young woman takes a few steps, but her formal dress wasn't intended for running. As her right foot comes down on the fourth step, the heel breaks off from the impact and causes her to slide on the walkway. This throws her off balance, and even with her athletic ability she can't avoid the fall the comes next.

Tilting backward, she lands on her butt while the three inch heel flies off to the side. The sudden fall and shock from hitting the ground is more than Minerva can take in her condition. She doesn't even feel it at first, but her bladder starts to drain in reaction to this, quickly soaking her black panties and making a shallow pool around her hips. If she weren't already sitting up it would have trickled behind her and ruined the little black dress, but in her position and with the skirt flipped up, only her panties stained by the water.

The two smaller girls spill out of the van to help their friend, allowing Yumeko to leave the vehicle next. She has to hold herself to keep the urge down, but she still checks on the blonde to see how is doing.

"Are you okay?" Asks Omoko, ignoring the puddle.

It is only now that Minerva can feel the tickling that comes with wetting her panties. Her bottom feels wet, so she looks down between her legs to see that a small stream of urine is still coming out. "Ohh... I... I peed my pants!"

Hearing this alerts Yumeko to the situation, and as she looks down at the growing puddle to confirm it, her own situation worsens. She gasps from a sudden tightness that squeezes her abdomen, almost as if her own bladder were jealous of seeing the other girl find some accidental relief. She pushes her hands against the front of her skirt, but can only squeak out a timid "Noo!" before losing it. Silence would have been better, for this pained cry only causes everyone to focus on her.

The purple fabric around her hands darkens with wetness before smaller spots appear on the lower parts of the skirt. Her wetting causes a pattering sound as she drips on the cement walkway, and it soon forms a separate puddle that comes dangerously close to merging with Minerva's puddle. The blissful relief is mixed with a feeling of shame when she sees the other girls staring at her and hears Kyoko walking up from behind.

"Um, I..." Yumeko tries to excuse herself, but she stops when something catches in her throat. The shy teen is starting to sniffle, her emotions are too strained to speak calmly. "Noo! Don't cry don't cry! " She thinks to herself, but this hurts her more than when she wet herself in front of the lone girl, Momo, a few days ago. In this case, three of her friends and an adult have watched her accident. Tears start to well up in her eyes as the humiliation becomes more than she can take.

Surprised to see this, Omoko waves her arms in front and tries to console her. "No no! It's okay, we won't tease you!"

"I won't tell anyone. By tomorrow it'll be like this never happened." Adds Mei.

She's grateful, but the shy girl is still about to cry until Minerva speaks up.

"You're lucky I peed first. Now it just makes you cool like me!"

Yumeko stares at the blonde girl. Her eyes are still wet, but a quiet giggle passes her lips.

"Cool like you?" Teases Kyoko, dangling her house keys in front of Minerva's face. "How did you expect to get inside and pee in the toilet without these?"

Minerva laughs at her own mistake. Now she's bruised, wet, and everyone else is laughing at her, but she doesn't let it bother her in the least. Now it's impossible for anyone to take the night's events seriously.

Serika

Once inside Mei's house, the blonde strips her wet clothes off and waits for the other two girls to empty their bladders before entering the shower.

"Sure you don't wanna shower with me, Yume?"

"Ah, you go ahead first. I don't have a change of clothes right now." Replies Yumeko, a convenient excuse to not let anyone see her nude.

When Minerva closes the bathroom door, Kyoko walks up to the young woman with a robe in hand. "That needs to go in the wash before it stains, dear. I'll let you borrow this for a while."

"Oh, thanks Kyoko." Taking the bath robe, she enters the laundry room and removes her wet skirt, tossing it and the rest of her clothes in the washing machine with Minerva's dress. She starts the load and goes back upstairs wearing Kyoko's robe. She catches the blonde girl coming out of the bathroom and takes her own turn in the shower, washing the clammy feeling off of her legs before returning to Mei's bedroom.

"Hey Yume, you should call home and say you're spending the night here." Says Omoko. "It's going to be pretty late by the time your clothes finish drying and you can't leave the house without them."

The other girl can't argue with this. Her mother will know that she had another accident if she returns in borrowed clothing, so by waiting for the drier to finish she could at least avoid another long discussion on whether she should go back to wearing diapers or not. Taking Omoko's cellphone, she dials her own number and waits for someone to pick up.

"Hello?" Comes her mother's voice.

"Hi, it's me. Can I stay at Mei's house tonight?"

"Sure. Everything went well at dinner I hope?" Says the older woman. "Hey, let me just swing by and drop some things off. You'll need your own toothbrush and such."

"Okay. Thanks mom!"

The evening hours are pleasant. To her relief, no one bothers her over the wetting. Minerva is in no place to talk after leaving a puddle the watered half of Mei's front yard. Mei also confesses that she might have wet herself like Yumeko did if they were stuck in traffic for another ten minutes, and Omoko admits that she was quite uncomfortable on the ride home. They hear a car pull up half an hour later, so Yumeko wanders downstairs by herself to talk to her mother.

When she opens the front door, her mother is standing there with a large paper bag. "Hope you have fun tonight. I put your pajamas in here since you didn't bring a change of clothes."

"Ehehe, sorry you had to make the trip. I should have planned ahead for this." Taking the bag into her possession, she hugs the older woman and smiles. She doesn't look inside to check which pair of pajamas are there, but instead, uses this time to chat with her mother. After the two of them catch up, the older woman leaves her daughter behind and returns home. With the bag of clothes in hand, Yumeko goes upstairs and returns to Mei's room. It occurs to her that she will want to change in the bathroom, but that can wait a few minutes.

"Oh, is that it?" Mei asks, looking at the paper bag when Yumeko walks in.

"Yes, now I won't need to borrow Kyoko's robe." The thought of sharing with someone doesn't bother her, but this robe shows off a lot of leg and is tissue thin. She would sooner wear pajamas and return the sexier item to it's owner.

"So what all is in there?" Asks Minerva, still wearing a towel that barely covers her body.

Yumeko opens the bag and looks inside. Taking out a packaged toothbrush, she mumbles, "There's this." A small tube of toothpaste and floss follow. She even pulls out the hairbrush she left in her room.

"Wow, looks like you got everything." Muses Omoko.

Yumeko smiles. She can see the pink pajamas in there, the ones she had to wash in the morning due to her bedwetting. Wanting to see the rest of the items, and not thinking at all of what could be in there, she holds the bag upside down and dumps the contents on the floor. The pajamas come out, but are then followed by something she didn't expect to be in there.

An adult sized diaper lands on top of the clothing for all to see. It is immediately clear to Yumeko that her mother left it there because of last night's bedwetting, that she might use it to avoid embarrassment at a friend's sleepover. Ironic that it would be the cause of said embarrassment due to a single moment's carelessness. She can't even react to seeing this, her body is frozen in shock and disbelief that it just happened.

"Wait, is that..." Mumbles Omoko, staring at the diaper.

Mei looks at padded object too. She thinks she knows what it is, but doesn't say anything.

"Woah, it's a diaper!" Exclaims Minerva. "I could've used that a few hours ago."

Again, the mood is ruined when she blurts it out. One might think the blonde girl feeds on the funny looks that others give her. At least now Yumeko doesn't feel like the others are looking down on her. Putting her recent accidents aside, no one outside her family has ever suspected her of wearing a diaper before. With a sigh, she decides to come out with the truth. It's more than she would care to reveal to her friends, but at the same time there's a chance it could bring them closer to her.

"Um, I can explain..."

[ooc]There you go. I have no ideas on the next story, so this could be the last one for a while. :) [/ooc]

JackO

Wow, Serika, another well written tale. I look forward to the next one, I must say.

Might I also add that Yumeko is such a well written character too, I mean it goes without saying that she's going to have an accident in the stories, and yet every time I read a new one I am left in suspense until the moment of release.

Well done Serika.  :clap:

Iku Nagae

nice Serika! Please take your time with the next story.

JackO

Having just noticed that says "no ideas" as opposed to"ideas", may i just agree with Iku :D

Ranpalan

Another wonderful story! I absolutely love this series.

Speaking of which, we should probably vote for the best of 2009... Hmm.
Always happy to get PMs/IMs

Serika

Thanks for the comments! The challenge here is having something FD related in the next chapter and not breaking character. For obvious reasons, i can't just have Yumeko say "LOL orgy!" or ask for a holding contest or anything like that. xD

I already know she's going to wear that diaper to bed, i just need to find something interesting to go with it.

Quote from: JackO on January 02, 2010, 03:11:28 PM
Might I also add that Yumeko is such a well written character too, I mean it goes without saying that she's going to have an accident in the stories, and yet every time I read a new one I am left in suspense until the moment of release.

When i got the idea for her, i was thinking that instead of having an "all day girl", i should write about someone that can't hold it in very long. IMO, the result was someone both cute and funny. I'm glad you like her. :)

Ameboes

Hey Serika,

I read through several of your recent fics, and I quite like them. The stories themselves are quite interesting, and I find your pacing good, though you could improve on other aspects of your writing. The main thing I noticed, reading through your work, is that you tell a lot. The old writer's adage show don't tell is generally true - as much as possible, you should show characters' intentions, thoughts, tone, etc. through their actions and words, not by making the narrator say it. (There's nothing wrong with conveying thought directly, of course - anything has its use in some situations). I'm not sure you see what I mean, unfortunately I didn't think of taking examples down.

Something that's related is definitely don't explain so much through your narrator. Unless you have some complicated plot-related stuff going on, your writing should make those explanations clear by showing through actions and dialogue without needing to resort to the narrator. Little things like "She did X so that Y" isn't really necessary to the plot (ex: getting into the van, beginning second post); other things should be shown as much as possible. Even when introducing a complex fantasy world, you don't want to have page on page of description of the world and culture.

Also avoid unnecessary details. You can afford to skip over action detials that the reader would understand as part of action, or where it really doesn't matter how the reader imagines it. Just make sure that, how ever you describe it, it flows nicely, is well-paced and gives the reader enough to be satisfied. Same thing for description. Overall, you want to get that perfect balance between giving enough details to be realistic, few enough to not say unnecessary things, and just enough to keep good pacing.

Also, I noticed you don't punctuate dialogue properly. When you use "she said", etc., what the person said is considered a part of the sentence. In a normal sentence:

She said she would meet them at five o'clock.

If you replace that with a quotation:

She said, "I'll meet up with you in front of the café at five."

And if we invert the sentence structure:

"I'll meet up with you in front of the café at five," she said.

As you can see, I used a comma instead of the period for the spoken citation, and a lowercase letter on the "she" (because the sentence is continuing from the dialogue, which you can treat as an object noun). Of course, if the spoken sentence had an exclamation or question mark, you'd leave that there instead of a comma, but still use a lowercase.

"What the hell were you thinking?" shouted Alexis.

Of course, this sentence is perfect, because the sentence after the dialogue is a sentence in its own right, not part of the sentence that the dialogue is also part of.

Quote"Here are the menus. I'll come in a minute to take your orders." Before leaving, the waiter sets four empty glasses on the table that he was packing on his tray and fills them with a pitcher of water, a common courtesy in most restaurants.

Also, check homonyms. I noticed "deserts" (as in the Mojave and Sahara) instead of "dessert" (as in the cake in the story), and "it's" (it is) instead of "its" (belonging to it).

Serika

Quote from: Ameboes on January 15, 2010, 11:26:13 PM
The main thing I noticed, reading through your work, is that you tell a lot. The old writer's adage show don't tell is generally true - as much as possible, you should show characters' intentions, thoughts, tone, etc. through their actions and words, not by making the narrator say it.

I've been vaguely aware of this. My finished projects look more like scripts than actual stories and i find it annoying. If shifting the action from the narrator to the characters can fix this problem then you will have my thanks.

QuoteAlso, I noticed you don't punctuate dialogue properly.

As you can see, I used a comma instead of the period for the spoken citation, and a lowercase letter on the "she" (because the sentence is continuing from the dialogue, which you can treat as an object noun). Of course, if the spoken sentence had an exclamation or question mark, you'd leave that there instead of a comma, but still use a lowercase.

I wasn't aware of this, but after checking a few old WoT books i know you're right about it. I haven't taken a creative writing class before so you're the first person to point this out.

So a spoken citation is part of my sentence and ends with a comma unless the character is shouting or asking a question, then continues in lower case until my sentence is finished. Is that it?

QuoteAlso, check homonyms. I noticed "deserts" (as in the Mojave and Sahara) instead of "dessert" (as in the cake in the story), and "it's" (it is) instead of "its" (belonging to it).

FFFFFFFFFFFF- These are things i tend to miss even though i re-read my final draft before posting it.

I am grateful for this advice. I would like to publish something professionally one day so this helps. :)

Ameboes

QuoteSo a spoken citation is part of my sentence
Yes, when you have a speaker tag ("said"), then the citation is always part of that sentence. (Includes questions and exclamations - it's just that you can't replace ! and ? with a comma, since that punctuation conveys some extra information.)

Quoteand ends with a comma unless the character is shouting or asking a question, then continues in lower case until my sentence is finished. Is that it?
Yeah.

thunder7102

I love your writing. Keep up the good work. I really wish you would write about someone in their 20's though.

Omorashi-lover

It was a lovely and wonderful story, I love it. Especially how shy Yumeko was. Well when many people besides yourself needing to pee you won't feel that embarrassed, but it still doesn't feel good to pee yourself. Anyway your story was arousing and cute and the same time =D THUMBS UP!
Nothing arouses me as powerfully and as instantly as the presense of a desperate girl who's at the verge of peeing herself shamefully any second.
My Hatsune Miku artwork ^-^ >>

Omorashi is my LIFE!
Support the omorashi-ness in DA!> http://omorashi-lover.deviantart.com/
http://omorashi-addicts.deviantart.com/

Adam

I loved this. It was notably different than other stories of this type. There was actually a plot (as others said), and real pacing. It was all about the wetting, it was more of a side-thrill. :)
Even though I'm not a diaper-lover I am interested in girls with diapers. :) It's just another aspect of beautiful wetting. Maybe some day I'll get to see something like this in real life. If not, well, I'll find ways. Haha. Good read, can't wait for the next one (if it ever happens).

The human being of female gender- sexiest and cutest when in need of the restroom. Bonus points for wetting...

Omorashi-lover

Quote from: Adam on March 19, 2010, 02:58:52 PM
I loved this. It was notably different than other stories of this type. There was actually a plot (as others said), and real pacing. It was all about the wetting, it was more of a side-thrill. :)
Even though I'm not a diaper-lover I am interested in girls with diapers. :) It's just another aspect of beautiful wetting. Maybe some day I'll get to see something like this in real life. If not, well, I'll find ways. Haha. Good read, can't wait for the next one (if it ever happens).

Yea it was an unbelievably great story... I love wetting in all kinds of clothes or outfits. But for diapers, don't you think it stops the pee from flowing down the girl's legs wonderfully and make her less embarrassed (that means less sexier)? Also with diapers it seems like her crotch and ass are bulging weirdly. I'm not offending here, well, I don't know cause I'm not a diaper lover, but that's what I think. I have a big problem myself cause I found out that I love girls who are desperate to poo and scat in their pants as well. I'm totallt obsessed with girls that are desperate to pee especially those in schoolgirl or professional working outfit XD Wetting is hot, humiliation is hot, desperation is hot, hence omorashi rules the world~

Anyway your profile picture is 1 of my favorite picture in my collections, the girl's so cute peeing in her kimono just right in front of the toilet! And your signature is simply wonderful, it makes lots of lots of sense.
Nothing arouses me as powerfully and as instantly as the presense of a desperate girl who's at the verge of peeing herself shamefully any second.
My Hatsune Miku artwork ^-^ >>

Omorashi is my LIFE!
Support the omorashi-ness in DA!> http://omorashi-lover.deviantart.com/
http://omorashi-addicts.deviantart.com/