New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Gender and Desperation

Started by Tru, May 11, 2009, 04:33:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tru

Quote from: pokefan2424I only use myspace because i heard facebook is for gay people and chicks. Is this true?
Nope, it's the other way around. But then I'm gay and a chick, so my perspective might be fundamentally skewed. :wacko:
This is an experiment of sorts. I don't really expect most people to care about my music listening habits.

FallenStar

Because nearly 90% of hentai focuses on girls, it's rather more expected that any girls who join a hentai-based forum such as this to be lesbian (gay).  It's really rather rare for girls *not* to be lesbian in other words...   :lol:

Tru

I think it's my fault this topic kind of got derailed. Sorry about that. If you guys want, maybe we should create another topic to discuss sex/gender relations and their relationship to our fetish? :blush:
This is an experiment of sorts. I don't really expect most people to care about my music listening habits.

FallenStar

Tru

Thanks, Star! Now I don't feel so bad about continuing the discussion.

Quote from: B.u.S. on May 12, 2009, 12:23:16 PM
Well, that's similar to my views for liking the pee fetish. I only like female desperation, thsu why I transgender when I hold and have accidents - I just never liked male accidents!

B.u.S., please forgive me if I sound insensitive, but do you mean that you identify as a Transwoman, or that you just enjoy crossdressing when taking part in omorashi play?

Tru

Wow, that's really interesting. I've known a few MtF trans people, but they were generally not too open about their masturbation practices. :blush: So I hope you excuse my curiosity on the matter. Do you mean that you prefer anal stimulation while masturbating?

Tru

I scoff at your notion that anal stimulation is an inherently gay activity for a guy! :001_tt2: But if that's the case, what do you mean when you say, "I masturbate like a girl would?"

Tru

Oh! I see. When you said that you masturbated "like a girl would," I immediately thought of Cassanondra's posts on /d/ where she says she favors anal stimulation to touching her penis. To each their own, I suppose.

*taking notes* :lol:

Phatman_Dover

Quote from: Tru on May 12, 2009, 01:18:50 PM
I scoff at your notion that anal stimulation is an inherently gay activity for a guy! :001_tt2:

Ditto. It provides a great orgasm in the most unimaginable ways, B.u.S..

I myself am a MtF myself, or at least it sure as fuck feels that way. Ever since I was a kid, I felt different. Ostracized from the males for being too girly and rejected from the females for being genetically male was shit.

I like girls, but I like being controlled. I'm a massive sub when it comes to relationships...

Same as B.u.S., when I hold and release it's in feminine attire. I've never been attracted to male desperation in any sort, either.

And as for not being open about masturbation practices, have you been to 420chan's cd? Those chicas are all camwhores when it comes to stuff like that. :P
"We can't stop here!
This is bat country!"

"O great creator of being, give us one more hour to perform our art and perfect our lives."