Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Are you enjoying the Rapture today?

Started by Serika, May 21, 2011, 12:37:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serika

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13468131

Even the final Saturday is just a normal Saturday for me so far. Woke up, viewed omorashi on various sites, caught the weekly makeup thread on 2chan, and checked Failblog.

It's no surprise that *I* haven't disappeared into thin air, but i have not seen even one pile of clothing on the ground so far. Looks like Hell is going to be VERY crowded, maybe i should have reserved a seat earler. XD
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

FallenStar

What gets me is that that church that's proclaiming the end of the world did so back in July, I think, of last year and got hundreds of thousands of suckers to donate money to them. And here, they're doing it all over again.

People really are stupid as hell.  :lol:
Welp... I'm fucked...

d2acc1

I actually went around with a few friends leaving piles of clothes in front of churches. Just the thought of people reacting to it makes it worth it.

Mighty Oracle

The fact that Camping came to this conclusion using his own unique interpretative method should have activated everyone's BS meter from the get go. But alas, times are both uncertain and difficult, at home and abroad. And naturally, people, being innately fearful, will cling to any semblance of hope that they can. In this case, it was Camping's bogus prophecy.