New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

List and discussion of japanese doujin FD/WS games

Started by Lisk, September 23, 2011, 03:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisk

I tried to replicate your problem and found out that either your system locale is not set properly (and the engine can't read everything it needs to read) or you don't have the right RTP. There are two runtime packages for RM2K, you need the one that supports japanese fonts. I had the same issue with Violated Heroine, getting the right RTP solved it. You can find the link in the first post. There may be one more thing that causes this crash, but confirming it will take a day or two. For now, please try these things.

In other news: Shikkin Games is back online.

tenck5k

|\/|
</ ̄ ̄丶
__彡ノメノノレリ〉
\ルリ゚ヮ゚ノリ
><(つiつ
∠_く//」」             Br⑨s Unite!
STILL The STRONGEST Ex-Lurker!

Lisk

The time has come. I hope someone still cares about it. I know that our friends from overseas care about it, so I hope that someone, somewhere is still out there for this.

Hareame.

The game that was inspired by Wetters Story and fascinated me along with some fellow moonspeakers and western fans of desperation wetting fetish. Once upon a time a lone man told me an epic tale of friendship and betrayals, of ancient plots, witty comebacks, and, of course, girls wetting their panties. Please, take my hand. I don't know if I can walk this entire path alone.

AHEM!
Database generals: finished
Common events: 0/160
Scripts/interface: 75% finished, testing for compatibility
Maps: 0/324

Dictionary for the sake of consistency:
ミリィ – Milly
スミレ – Sumire
タルト – Tart
アンジェ – Angie
バラスン – Barasm
チャモン – Chamon
スーム – Sumu
リンギア - Ringia
ダージル – Da'Jil
波導器 – Wave Motion Generator
大抗争 – Great War
水霊 – Undine
大地の精霊 – Gnome
火吹き山 – Blazing Mountain
抗争終結記念碑 – Truce Memorial
絶対防御 – Last Resist(ance) - the skill that takes over the "Guard" skill place once the girl is desperate enough
導師 - Archmage
リーネ – Rinne
エリオラ – Eriola
マリー – Marie
イリア – Iria
ウリエル – Uriel
ロザリー – Rosary
クローネ – Kurone
ディーネ – Dinne

Discussion and advices are very, very welcome!

tenck5k

I know not of this game, but I have decided to care based on you translating it! Go for it Lisk, we shall cheer you on every step of the way!

|\/|
</ ̄ ̄丶
__彡ノメノノレリ〉
\ルリ゚ヮ゚ノリ
><(つiつ
∠_く//」」             Br⑨s Unite!
STILL The STRONGEST Ex-Lurker!

banedon

I am intrigued! And with you ever step of the way! Ganbatta!

ltmt

Awesome.. I think I know which you're referring to, and am stoked to see it translated. Amazing work on Nightmare Drop and Kunekune Fairy Light, by the way.. You rock!

blaaarg

Oh yes. Always eager to enjoy the fruits of your labor!

Lisk

I'm really glad you liked my other works. I'm really glad you support me. Come to think of it, we walked quite a long road together. We started with just another thread that was supposed to drown into oblivion, but it didn't. Instead, we've got None's links and gameplay advices, EnragedFilia's walkthrough and translations of Arabes' game and a whole lot of people who helped with my initial project, Wetters Story. They mentioned us in 4chan's RPG maker thread as the most active omorashi games community (even though this "most active" is not as active as any of us would like it to be) and even the original developers are aware of us. We (and by "we" I mean us) are not working on the project that would most likely never get finished like it was back then. We're working on Hareame translation project that might be slow, but will be done.

As of now, the database is mostly finished, except for the common events. I've translated most of the scripts and don't see any problems with them. You can try running the build posted in the link above, but there's nothing to do there yet. I post it mostly for the sake of keeping the project alive no matter what happens to my cute little E120 (an I hope nothing bad will happen to it, I like it so much). We took the first step. Let's see if we can make it to our destination.

none

So I was fooling around on Nico today and I stumbled on to a wetting Flash game!

One of the games Protip: Keep clicking on her bladder, it's near her belt area, to make her pee!
http://castlage.com/03/Vol01.swf

Game Menu
http://castlage.com/01/page006.html

Vermora

Question about an old game, where can I download Shikkin128? I never got around to finishing it, it's been removed from Rapidshare. and I can't find it elsewhere.

EnragedFilia

The developer's site here has a rapidshare link that seems to be working. My translation patch is on page 1 of this thread.

burstingbadly

whenever i try to installed rpg2000 i get a syntax error on one of the music files, can someone upload a zipped verson of the files rather then an exe

Lisk

Quote from: burstingbadly on May 14, 2012, 09:21:41 AM
whenever i try to installed rpg2000 i get a syntax error on one of the music files, can someone upload a zipped verson of the files rather then an exe
There's no difference between a self-extracting archive and manually extracted archive. [evil bondage teacher lady mode]Are you sure that you've properly changed your system locale? Can you give us some error message to explain this behavior? [/evil bondage teacher lady mode]

Vermora

I found an interesting game from this site: http://u6.getuploader.com/rin_1224/index/2/filesize/desc

The download link is called bunka_taiken_110303, as wetting rpg goes I think it is one of the better ones. It doesn't seem to be finished yet, but it is still definately fun to play.

EnragedFilia

Quote from: burstingbadly on May 14, 2012, 09:21:41 AM
You might have a bad version of the rpg2000 installer, or your OS might be incompatible (when I tried, it said it won't work under vista). Try using the RTP instead.