Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Butt-enhancement death

Started by FallenStar, February 12, 2011, 05:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FallenStar

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/02/11/cosmetic.surgery.death/index.html?hpt=T2

Woman dies after having butt-enhancement in a hotel room.

See, now... as much as I wanna blame the singer who is sought in connection to this case, I can't help but feel that those guys who wrote that song - "I like big butts" are also partially responsible for this tragedy. <.<  >.>
Welp... I'm fucked...

FallenStar

Considering what the "Governator" did with his body, I'd say it's a pretty damn *good* thing to exercise to that level.   :lol:

Just don't starve yourself to death like those ballerina dancers have done for years. That's a good way to end up six feet under a mound of thick, black nitrogen-rich soil.   :death:
Welp... I'm fucked...

FallenStar

Uh... yeah... bad idea for girls to build muscles like ARHNIE...  <.<  >.>  Some of us dom men would like to actually... *cough*... you know... be the dominant partner instead of being twisted into pretzels...  :death:
Welp... I'm fucked...

JackO

As far as actual enhancement surgery goes... I'm pretty much against it, mainly due to being of the view that if you believe that your looks alone will attract someone worthy of your time and attention then you're wasting your time and attention... and money on enhancement surgery... but hey ho some people are insecure. Including me. But not to the point of needing to fix my attributes to perfection.

Even without all these dangers of surgery... which were obviously amplified by it being a backstreet type operation, I wouldn't personally go for it... but really that's one of those things that you just HAVE to do properly. Download music and movies online? Illegal... but not possibly lethal... See a backstreet surgeon? Cheap... but also deadly...

But I guess really that the girl, like a lot of girls is a victim of today's beauty society where there are so many messages telling them that they have to be perfect (this applies to men too to a degree, and moreso for different things), and if you're constantly told that looking perfect by using all these products or having all the procedures will make you happy, then it's understandable that she'd want them done. I guess its just sad that instead of happiness, she got her life cut short and her potential wasted.

Mighty Oracle

This was quite obviously never a good idea. But I suppose desperate people do desperate things, eh?

JackO

Quote from: Mighty Oracle on February 12, 2011, 04:52:34 PM
This was quite obviously never a good idea. But I suppose desperate people do desperate things, eh?

I love the way this pretty much sums up my post, but with all the words I should have used. I salute you, Mr. Oracle.  :clap:

FallenStar

Jeebus Ecchi Christo, you guys are serious.   :death:

I meant this topic to poke fun at the "I like big butts song", not to debate the finer points of hotel room plastic surgery.  :lol:
Welp... I'm fucked...

Serika

That woman could have just waited a few years. Butts get pretty big on their own.

Quote from: Chang Coldrum on February 12, 2011, 07:06:50 PM
I can't spend the rest of my life with a fat chick

But you know what's great about them? They can't run away very fast. :drool:

No, but still, super models know how much they're worth and if you want a girl that's actually nice and isn't obsessed with money she is probably going to be a little soft around the belly.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

dragonfox2004

What the heck? That is one of the worst way to die in my book. Thus, we can make crappy jokes on that.