New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Now Really Part Duex

Started by FallenStar, September 29, 2010, 07:57:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FallenStar

http://eatocracy.cnn.com/2010/09/29/proposed-ban-on-happy-meal-toys-make-some-unhappy/?hpt=Sbin

Now really... trying to combat childhood obesity by taking away the toys in a Happy Meal? THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE GODDAMN LAWMAKERS?! If you want to combat childhood obesity... GO AFTER THE FUCKING FOOD, NOT THE GODDAMN TOY! SHIT, man... I've got more brains in my little pinkie than these idiots have in their whole goddamn MINDS.   :death:
Welp... I'm fucked...

Serika

I think McDonalds food is nasty but...

QuoteOpponents argue the toy ban will not do anything to solve the childhood obesity problem and is a case of nanny legislation.

This. Stupid lawmakers can't tell the difference between criminal behavior and unhealthy behavior. It makes me want to grab one of those D-bags and force feed him a mountain of fast food, a keg of beer, a pack of cigarettes, and force him to watch violent cartoons all day long.

Nanny state for the fail.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

oramisho

they are just mad because their parents only got them stuff from burger king and their toys sucked.

Yog-Sothoth

Meh, from what I've seen of todays kid's toys, they suck pretty hard compared to the old ones anyways.
Still, don't get how it's supposed to fix shit.
QuoteChuck Wurley: Finally, do you have any advice for our readers?

Jack Terricloth: "Yeah, sure. Try to be pleasant to each other, get out of the house in the evening, make time to read a good book now and then, depose your government when it suspends the free press, remember having fun is better for you than having money, oh and employ diplomatic means wherever possible to avoid violence." Rule number one of the cosmos is that "unlikely things do happen". Cheers, and thanks!

FallenStar

Quote from: Yog-Sothoth on September 30, 2010, 03:17:42 PM
Still, don't get how it's supposed to fix shit.

That's... kind of the whole point. xD
Welp... I'm fucked...