New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Something tells me...

Started by FallenStar, August 09, 2010, 06:13:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FallenStar

... that the bride is none too happy with her husband-to-be.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe/08/09/turkey.wedding.shooting/index.html?hpt=T2

Talk about a bad wedding day. @_@
Welp... I'm fucked...

Serika

What a dunce. This is why we don't let anyone have that level of firepower over here. :death:
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Yog-Sothoth

Shotgun weddings: you're doing them wrong.
QuoteChuck Wurley: Finally, do you have any advice for our readers?

Jack Terricloth: "Yeah, sure. Try to be pleasant to each other, get out of the house in the evening, make time to read a good book now and then, depose your government when it suspends the free press, remember having fun is better for you than having money, oh and employ diplomatic means wherever possible to avoid violence." Rule number one of the cosmos is that "unlikely things do happen". Cheers, and thanks!

FallenStar

Quote from: Yog-Sothoth on August 09, 2010, 08:11:01 PM
Shotgun weddings: you're doing them wrong.

Yeah, you're supposed to shoot the bride, not the witnesses  :lol:

Wait a minute... 
Welp... I'm fucked...

Lisk

QuoteAK-47
QuoteAssault rifle
Excuse me, what? Considering its ammo type (I mean, for the love of god, it's 7.62x39, you can fall trees with these babies!), penetration qualities and the tasks this gun was used for, it's much closer to a portable machine gun. You want an assault rifle, you go for 74. It's lighter, easier to control, more accurate at medium distances, still as simple as it can be and there are civilian versions of it with disabled burst firing mode. And, as we can see from this unfortunate event, serious hardware is banned for a reason. After all, no matter how we try to act all mature and stuff, when we get a big enough gun, it turns out that we're nothing but a bunch of big kids :).

Mighty Oracle

Is it bad that I laughed at this, terrible as it is?

lie2hacker2

It should have been a grenade launcher...