News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

If anyone uses AT&T services, then I have great sympathy and respect for them...

Started by FallenStar, June 16, 2010, 03:18:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FallenStar

So... like... I was having big trouble with my local phone and ISP provider for about a year when I moved here to Florida - AT&T did absolutely nothing right, whether it was accidentally disconnecting my phone and not restoring it for several days or misquoting prices on their services (being told one price by one Representative and then getting told a HIGHER price by the next Rep).  So, like... I finally drop them, get out of their system (going with a different ISP)... and for a couple of months, I hear nothing from them... and I'm like...  :clap:  THIS SHIT IS FINALLY OVER...

Then, today, I go to check my mail and there's an unmarked letter in there from West Chicago and I'm like... WTF... who do I know in West Chicago?!

So, like... I open it and BAM! It's yet another FUCKING AT&T ad letter and I'm like... haven't these fucking monkeys taken me out of their system YET?!  -.-  I'm just about at the point where I'm going to call them and sue them if they don't take me out of their system once and for all.

Granted, that's another "stupid American lawsuit", but hey... if it worked for the McDonald's coffee lady and this dumbass Google moron... maybe it'll work for me too and I'll have 3 million dollars   :lol:
Welp... I'm fucked...

JackO

FallenStar

Obviously...   as AT&T stands for AMERICAN Telephone and Telegraph service...    :lol:
Welp... I'm fucked...

Maelstrom

Yeah, I had AT&T Digital Cable until 2002 I think, when they were bought out by Comcast. I don't really remember how the service was, especially since I wasn't paying for it back then, my parents were. Comcast is decent though. I have nothing to complain about, anyway, my bigger problems lie in my computer hardware.