New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Gays

Started by OnlySupers, February 05, 2010, 11:01:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OnlySupers

Let's be fair, everyone.  Gays are positively awesome.  Charming, sweet, funny.  Good at acting, singing, dancing, all that great stuff.  And I don't mean just "guys who like other guys", I mean fags, in the traditional sense.  Like, flaming super hardcore camp gays.  Anyone else feel this way?  Also, who is your favorite fag?  Currently, mine's Kurt from Glee.  Adorable, adorable, adorable!  Pic related!

JackO

Gays are just gay  :lol:

But seriously, I have nothing against them, but I don't think they should be put on a pedestal, they can be bitchy, and just as bad a straight people, if not worse.

This thread is only asking for some homophobic influence >.<

OnlySupers

Good point! Fags can be bitchy, catty, and downright mean.  But even when they are, I find them terribly entertaining.

FallenStar

Of all the idiotic things to post about....  O.o

On topic:  People are people, whether they be homosexual, heterosexual, or some mixture in between. Frankly, I don't think anyone should be "bitchy", but that's their choice and only they can choose whether or not to be that way.

Welp... I'm fucked...

OnlySupers

Guys, guys.  We need to try reading the OP post.  Seriously, I said in the very beginning that this is not about homosexuals, and whether or not they are better or worse than anyone else.  Seriously, it's a given that people are people.

JackO

Quote from: OnlySupers on February 05, 2010, 01:26:58 PM
Guys, guys.  We need to try reading the OP post.  Seriously, I said in the very beginning that this is not about homosexuals, and whether or not they are better or worse than anyone else.  Seriously, it's a given that people are people.

What do you want us to talk about then?

You said gay guys are great...I proposed an alternate viewpoint to start a light debate...was that not the idea?  :S

FallenStar

Quote from: OnlySupers on February 05, 2010, 01:26:58 PM

You were talking about people being bitchy; and I posted an opposing viewpoint. If you don't want people talking about what you're posting about, I suggest you post something you *do* want people to talk about.  -_-'
Welp... I'm fucked...

redeker

I like gay people. Sometimes I play Halo with them.

And then, we eat babies.
All the crazy monkeys
are playing a game that will never end,
caught up in a never-ending "Banana Roulette."

Tru

Quote from: WackOJackO on February 05, 2010, 11:26:19 AM
I don't think they should be put on a pedestal

Heathen devil. Pedestals for fags AND dykes is my platform! Golden ones, at that.
This is an experiment of sorts. I don't really expect most people to care about my music listening habits.

DubiousCharms

I personally have very much enjoyed the company of every homosexual I've met. I figure someday I'm just going to surround myself with queens and have a big gay dance party.

Kosetsu

I do not understand the purpose of this thread completely x_X but I'll just say I have no problem with gay people, if not only because they're just like us and because I'm bi >_>;;

Omorashi-lover

There's a real friend of mine who's gay =X
Nothing arouses me as powerfully and as instantly as the presense of a desperate girl who's at the verge of peeing herself shamefully any second.
My Hatsune Miku artwork ^-^ >>

Omorashi is my LIFE!
Support the omorashi-ness in DA!> http://omorashi-lover.deviantart.com/
http://omorashi-addicts.deviantart.com/

akemi

I have a couple of gay friends, and i really get on well with them!!
I had funny times with them singing without a reason  :lol:

hashish

My favourite TV gay is that secretary dude from Ugly Betty, the guy who plays the character, or the character, are both so very perfectly sterotypically gay.

I just can't dislike it :D the combined efficency of actor and character is just like...woah :D