Started by TaintedLove, August 12, 2009, 12:49:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TaintedLove

wunderwutzl

No evil shall escape my sight....

Taiki

Let those who worship evil's might...

Tru

Beware my power... Green Lantern's light!
This is an experiment of sorts. I don't really expect most people to care about my music listening habits.

FallenStar

Look up there in the sky...!

wunderwutzl

JackO

No, its merely a carboniferous rock entering our atmosphere at near the speed of light  :lol:

wunderwutzl

This is good. Such things commonly bring EVIL SPACE ALIENS like King Ghidorah or Gaigan, which means Godzilla has to reappear. That "Final Wars"-Movie was beyond lousy!

JackO

Not to change the subject (although there wasn't much of one to start with), but did anyone catch Transformers 2 lately?

What do you think of Michael Bay as a director? Non-stop action is certainly entertaining, but can be a bit much.

JackO

But I didn;t know the next line, I Googled it and everything  :crying:

TaintedLove

I am actually glad that combo was broken.  This is a Green Lantern thread, not a Superman thread.  Stop this at once, people.

Who is following the whole 8 corps thing

WeAreTheFinale

Quote from: JackO on August 31, 2009, 01:53:05 PM
Not to change the subject (although there wasn't much of one to start with), but did anyone catch Transformers 2 lately?

What do you think of Michael Bay as a director? Non-stop action is certainly entertaining, but can be a bit much.
.....It sucks.
COMBO BREAKER-OH WAIT

wunderwutzl

If I want to see a Transformers-Movie, I will not go to a Cinema where only Michael Blearghs Army-Fetish appears on the Screen! (In other words, I think very little of Michael as a Director.)

The_Enigma

Green Lantern is awesome.  I remember reading one comic where the new Green Lantern had to face Sinestro, only to find out that it wasn't really Sinestro, but it was the previous Green Lantern gone mad with the power granted to him by Eon, only to find out that it wasn't the previous Green Lantern at all, but it was really a manifestation of a cosmic evil that inhabits the yellow ring's power.  It was totally mindfuck-ish the entire comic, but it was beautiful in its execution.

In a completely unrelated note to my previous paragraph, isn't that poem the mantra that they use to recharge their rings in the Battery?