New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Fetishes/sex acts YOU find weird!

Started by DubiousCharms, August 03, 2009, 05:49:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DubiousCharms

Since the Random Fetishes board is for talking about fetishes you like, I thought this would be a better place to put it.

Inspired by the thread asking if our collective (desp/wetting) fetish is weird, I've decided to start a thread for anyone to express confusion about any fetish at all. This is not a place to flame anyone! Just a thread to talk about sexual fetishes or acts of which you can't imagine what the appeal is. Feel free to explain the appeal of any fetish you see someone else post. Please try to keep your posts to a three or four sentence minimum.

Differing opinions is the key word here. No one's opinion is wrong! I think this will be a great place to look into the psyches of other people and encourage empathy and understanding.

Disclaimer: Mods, if this thread degenerates into flaming or arguments, please feel free to delete it. It wasn't my intention to start conflict.

I'll go first! Fisting is something I can't get my head wrapped around. Whether there was a fist in my vagina or if my fist were in a vagina, I would find the situation very uncomfortable. There's something that squicks me about having my entire hand in a vagina... it just makes me think about somebody giving birth. XD Also, I'm about 5'2", and my vagina is... well, it is a tiny little thing. So getting fisted would feel like giving birth but backwards to me.

Another thing is inflation. I just don't see the appeal of someone getting inflated with air or water or food or whatever. It's another thing that I imagine would hurt like hell. I guess that's why it mostly stays within the realms of fantasy. Except for that guy who fills his stomach full of air on Youtube... *shudder* Makes me afraid of exploding.

butterman100

I really don't see how anyone can get turned on by the whole Vore fetish. eating people just really doesn't do it for me. neither does anything blood or scat related. blood makes me all sqeemish and light headed, and scat is just disgusting to me.
Follow no road, but the one paved by your own hands.

Serika

Alright, skipping past a few fetishes that actually disgust me, there is one i sometimes find on /d/ that i just don't get.

What's the deal with vampires? Whether it's the vampire futa series or the girl from Hellsing, i see them posted all the time. First of all, a vampire is undead. That means she would be cold *down there*, and she wouldn't have the biological function that we all know and love. Secondly, this is a creature that's more likely to drain and kill a horny dude rather than have sex with him. Third, not to sound like a perv or anything, but my blood isn't exactly what i would want sucked. Not that it matters, with fangs like that i wouldn't want her near my... *ahem*...

Quote from: DubiousCharms on August 03, 2009, 05:49:33 PM
Fisting is something I can't get my head wrapped around.

I read this WRONG at first. I read it as "something I can't get my hand wrapped around". :lol:
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

CidHighwind

Eggs.  I first discovered it in a thread here, actually.  Most fetishes I can figure out and understand why or how its a turn-on, but aside from relating a girl to a hen, this one makes little sense.  And it reeks of STRANGE.

D_guy10

Here'a a couple doozies I've heard:

• Sexual arousal by putting insects on your genitals.
  • Arousal by watching an amputation.
  • Arousal by having an amputation yourself, the memory of the amputation being enough to arouse the person (thus the person has to be awake and aware at the time of cutting the limb off)
  • Arousal through attempts of murder on another person.
  • Getting off by watching or witnessing a natural disaster. ("Oh man! It's a hurricane!" *fap* *fap* *fap*)
  • Autassassinophilia, arousal by putting yourself in a situation of extreme danger, unless the person truly feels they might die, they won't get aroused.

To name a few.

AliasnameTO

One in particular that I don't understand is rimjobs. What is it about licking people's assholes that is arousing? If it's clean, okay I can see it a little bit, but if it tastes remotely like shit, you might as well just be licking shit from any other location. Without a bona-fide scat fetish, I can't see why anyone would like this.

And there are too many other obscure fetishes out there for me to list why I think lots are weird or ones I'm willing to try.

Tru

Nipple-fuck. It's one of the very, very few that I really, truly, cannot understand even in the slightest. I can understand almost every fetish, and I personally have quite a lot of them (what's hot about vampires? Everything! Egg-laying? Awesome! etc). But nipple fucking is just nonsense and looks painful and totally un-fun.
This is an experiment of sorts. I don't really expect most people to care about my music listening habits.

DubiousCharms

Quote from: Tru on August 04, 2009, 09:05:34 PM
Nipple-fuck. It's one of the very, very few that I really, truly, cannot understand even in the slightest. I can understand almost every fetish, and I personally have quite a lot of them (what's hot about vampires? Everything! Egg-laying? Awesome! etc). But nipple fucking is just nonsense and looks painful and totally un-fun.

Agreed on the nipple-fucking. Just the thought of it makes my nipples feel weird... and not good-weird. Like "anticipation of horrible expansion" weird. I guess it's the concept of the mysterious "fourth hole" some men are always dreaming about that they find appealing. Except they'd be the "fourth and fifth holes".

Faust

ughh, shitting dicknipples.....
Personally, I don't get that one, nor do I get rim jobs, or a lot of the scat related stuff.
It's just....the smell and everything, you think would put you off.
Man, there are some weird people in the world...

iltslgp

vomiting and most shitting grosses me out

butterman100

Quote from: D_guy10 on August 03, 2009, 11:35:53 PM

• Getting off by watching or witnessing a natural disaster. ("Oh man! It's a hurricane!" *fap* *fap* *fap*)

The above statement made me lol. But, anyway, in all seriousness, i forgot about the shitting dicknipples. seriosly. What the hell kind of drugs are people on to even find that remotely attractive? More importantly, what the hell was the first person who thought this up on?
Follow no road, but the one paved by your own hands.

Faust

I don't know butterman...I just..don't know...
on a side note, getting off to natural disasters would be hilarious to watch. ^^
lol.
I could see them fapping to the day after tommorow till they went blind.
lol

CidHighwind

Quote from: butterman100 on August 06, 2009, 01:42:36 PM
Quote from: D_guy10 on August 03, 2009, 11:35:53 PM

The above statement made me lol. But, anyway, in all seriousness, i forgot about the shitting dicknipples. seriosly. What the hell kind of drugs are people on to even find that remotely attractive? More importantly, what the hell was the first person who thought this up on?

Im pretty sure its not really a fetish, per se.  More like something someone drew up to try to be as over-the-top as possible.  And then some (very few) people found it sexy.  If anyone.

Sipplewat

I'd say Guro. It absolutely disgusts me, I can't even stand to look at the more hardcore stuff.

anathema

Those videos of women in totally impractical shoes (high heels) that get their cars stuck in the mud.  I guess some people get off on them being damsels in distress or something.
If we shadows have offended, think but this and all is mended.
That we have but slumbered here, whilst these visions did appear.