News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Where did you get your nick/username from?

Started by FallenStar, September 25, 2007, 01:08:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aptom203

I have several.

Aptom203 is a combination of my favorite Zoantrope from Guyver; Aptom (I think it was supposed to be Atom, but, it was pronounced Aptom) and the first three digits of my high-school computer lab login number.

Nerv203 is a combination of the organization from Neon Genesis Evangelion, and those same three digits.
"...but her bladder would broker no delay..."

oramisho

I wanted a new screen name to use on hentai sites as people as people have a tendency to google my name.

My name is simply a anagram of omorashi.  It sounded good and it was a name no one else on the net has ever used before.(compared to my last two screennames which were horribly generic)

WyvernKon

The whole deal with Wyverns being in my name would possibly derive from some of the games that I play. (To my attention, both WoW and MapleStory have Wyverns in them) Other than that, I don't know how that fitted in there.

Obviously, the Kon deal is just a play on conventions, even though those aren't my thing.  :lol:

FallenStar

Quote from: sparcdurn on September 14, 2008, 05:18:18 PM
you get 100 points if you can figure out where my name's from

Spartacus or 300?   :P

megafobia

I was just thinking of a username while looking around my room and i saw a brochure for a theme park in wales with a ride called "megafobia"
I know its a tad random

Lord_Nerick

Im an overlord of a Netherworld, and i had come up with the name Nerick when i was little.... I think i reincarnated from a guy named Nerick... Eitherway im a god.
what am I going to do when the world comes to an end? I'm going to put sugar on my cantaloupe!