News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Where did you get your nick/username from?

Started by FallenStar, September 25, 2007, 01:08:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FallenStar

Me?

Well, I started out as Huehue...    named after my dad's town of birth...

Then stuff happened....  so I changed it to ChillPill...  which was kinda stupid since it was only because I'd seen a Photoshopped pic of a "Chill" pill...  >.>

Then I changed it to FallenStar because I like stars, galaxies, space... that sort of stuff...  =/

Now how about you wingnuts?  :p

FallenStar

Konata

Neil

I got my names based on Death Note manga.  Sometimes, my nickname is Mello, and sometimes it's Neil (I changed it a bit, so it doesn't sound like Near)
The world of Musubi is the ideal world for me. I get to do what I want, and that includes making girls desperate whenever I want.

Saberjackal

The name Saberjackal has followed me for years. I took it up from an RP chatroom when I was 15 (that was 10 years ago) I've kept the name or some variation of it ever sense.

sanchopanza65

nagato

"The fastest way to flush a rat out of its nest is with a little bit of carpet bombing." - Char "The Red Comet" Aznable

erena666

erena: Well I put the first char. of my family name before my first name. Not a big deal, but I couldn't think something better.
666: I don't know, it just came into my mind out of nowhere.

anathema

Anathema \A*nath"e*ma\, n.; pl. Anathemas.
     1. A ban or curse pronounced with religious solemnity by
        ecclesiastical authority, and accompanied by
        excommunication. Hence: Denunciation of anything as
        accursed.

I tend to have trouble with established authority.
If we shadows have offended, think but this and all is mended.
That we have but slumbered here, whilst these visions did appear.

Starman

well, I got mine (Starman) from the game Earthbound, were an enemy you will face quite often in the latter part of the game is the Starman.

^^^That's it!

packrat

I sorta thought it up on the spot.  I wanted to use a name I hadn't used on any other forums already.  Besides, my family seemed like a bunch of "pack rats" when it came to throwing stuff away, so I decided that would be my name.  Hence "packrat"  ^_^

nagato

packrat. where did you get your avatar? I have seen it before used by another person on another forum and I always wondered where they got it from.
"The fastest way to flush a rat out of its nest is with a little bit of carpet bombing." - Char "The Red Comet" Aznable

packrat

Quote from: nagato on January 05, 2008, 10:32:26 AM
packrat. where did you get your avatar? I have seen it before used by another person on another forum and I always wondered where they got it from.

I don't remember.  I think it was Digik Designs or something like that.

www.digik.net/avatars

I think that's the link.  You may have to go to www.digik.net first though, in case I got it wrong.

Quote from: Taiki Saruwatari on September 25, 2007, 07:18:07 PM
I typed my real name into a "Japanese name generator" on the net, and I got "Taiki Saruwatari".

I think it sounds pretty cool. I use it all the time now.

Can you tell me where I can find one of those translator things?

Merchant_Of_Death

Believe it or not I actually got it from Digimon world dusk :lol:

dragonfox2004

well it not hard for me i love dragons and foxes ( note i am a furry)

ppgrl