Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

List and discussion of japanese doujin FD/WS games

Started by Lisk, September 23, 2011, 03:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bazaracu

that's the last picture for the last guy wit her peeing herself in the cinema
I need 3-rd picture for both theese guys.
The item for 1350 opens and closes the broken toilet door but I cna't figure out how to get new stuff with that action.
The same item can blow a hole in the wall on the NE toilet from man's room to stall where she pees and in the parking lot.

EnragedFilia

Using the tools on the broken door is for the fourth guy's second picture (the one with the title "新たな場所での野ション"), which requires taking advantage of the change in behavior after seeing the movie at 9:30.

In detail:
Rush to the convenience store and buy the tea (but not the bentou), rush back and collect her, rush to the theater just in time to see the movie (need to reach the counter before 9:25), give her the tea as soon as you sit down. Afterwards go to the hardware store and buy the tools, then use them on the broken door and sit down at the nearest bench by the riverside. Wait until about 11:30 or 11:40, whenever she shifts position, then stand up. She will quickly head towards the stall at the northwest, stare at the door for a little while, then leave and head to the cafe. Enter the bathroom before she does, and she leaves and heads east, past the hardware store, and climbs the ramp at one of the condos to relieve herself on the second floor.

And thanks for the hint about the northeast bathroom, I was trying to figure out where else to use the tools for that one, but I never thought to check any of the men's rooms.

Newp

Quote from: EnragedFilia on December 05, 2015, 02:08:13 AM
Using the tools on the broken door is for the fourth guy's second picture (the one with the title "新たな場所での野ション"), which requires taking advantage of the change in behavior after seeing the movie at 9:30.

In detail:
Rush to the convenience store and buy the tea (but not the bentou), rush back and collect her, rush to the theater just in time to see the movie (need to reach the counter before 9:25), give her the tea as soon as you sit down. Afterwards go to the hardware store and buy the tools, then use them on the broken door and sit down at the nearest bench by the riverside. Wait until about 11:30 or 11:40, whenever she shifts position, then stand up. She will quickly head towards the stall at the northwest, stare at the door for a little while, then leave and head to the cafe. Enter the bathroom before she does, and she leaves and heads east, past the hardware store, and climbs the ramp at one of the condos to relieve herself on the second floor.

And thanks for the hint about the northeast bathroom, I was trying to figure out where else to use the tools for that one, but I never thought to check any of the men's rooms.

Lol, I got this one, too, before ever even unlocking the Cinema guy. Only problem now is that I apparently got 4 pictures all ready for the fourth guy (cafe), but can't figure out any for the third (cinema).

You're able to manipulate things in two main ways: One, buy coffee, immediately go to the toilet and stay in until it kicks you out and buying a ticket for the 10:30 movie at 10:15 and just not seeing the movie. What both of these cause is, essentially, for progression to be "stuck" while the need to pee continues to rise. The only problem is that you have to have a way to unstick it, otherwise Satomi basically gets super desperate and just goes back to normal like nothing happened. For example, getting her to wet herself in the movie theater, all I did was immediately grab her, ran to get tea, sat her down on the closest bench to give her the tea, bought a ticket at 10:15, and then basically just ran around until she bent over at 11:35, and sat down in the theater. Viola, for some reason, she just doesn't run to the toilet and wets herself, instead. Others have been gotten by doing the coffee trick, getting her to her limit and giving her a bento to "unstick" her, allowing you to get her more desperate than you should be able to at certain points.

Newp

Also, I spent 4+ hours today trying to figure out how to do the first picture for the 3rd guy. Could someone drop a hint please? I've figured everything else out, besides this one damn picture, lol.

Rainyday

Discussions.

Third guy pictures:
1) I have this one but I can't actually remember how I got it, oops. Has something to do with the cinema, try giving her a drink for the 10:30 movie?
2) Easiest to get, you can spy on the cinema bathroom by interacting with that circular thing on the wall outside.
3) Watch the 9:30 movie and give her the tea, and then go stand on the riverbank between the benches: You'll get a new option for her to give you a lap pillow. Wait that out as long as possible then when she gets up, follow her around then go into the convenience store bathroom.
4) If I remember right I think you need to quickly go and have coffee first, then rush to catch the 10:30 movie. Then you can spy on her with the circle thing again.

Is it just me, or do the parking lot/cinema seat scenes not fulfill any of the cafe guy's requests? Are they for anything or just a bonus right now?

Newp

The parking lot and Satomi peeing outside the door of the bathrooms just south of the cafe seem to be extras. The only cinema seat wetting scene is the last picture for the cafe guy (If there is more than one, I haven't seen em)

I've tried everything I possibly could think of with giving her a drink for the 10:30 movie. Everything I've tried always results in her going from Cinema Bathroom -> Station Bathroom -> Bathrooms south of Cafe and either making it or peeing just outside the doors. I've tried all the ways I could think of to manipulate it, but just can't figure it out.

Edit: 10 minutes after posting this I figured it out. You have to take the picture from behind her while she's peeing for it to count.... all the ones I took from the side for a better picture didn't work.... now have 100% clear.

Edit #2: Derp, just realized there are no extras. The parking lot is for the 4th guy, too.

Sligger112

Anyone got any lead on the cafe guy's 1st request? Can't seem to get him to accept a pic.

Newp

Quote from: Sligger112 on December 07, 2015, 10:44:00 AM
Anyone got any lead on the cafe guy's 1st request? Can't seem to get him to accept a pic.

Run right to cafe, buy the lunch set, go to the toilet as soon as she first starts thinking about it. Stay in it until she runs to NE toilet. Take pic when she wets herself.

Sligger112

And I tried every possible combination of the bento and tea... Thank you kind sir!

Newp

Quote from: Sligger112 on December 07, 2015, 11:38:04 AM
And I tried every possible combination of the bento and tea... Thank you kind sir!

No problem. The Lunch Set is actually Spicy Curry (which causes her to quickly gulp down a glass of water) + the coffee. It should be the exact same (desperation scale wise) as tea + coffee, but the extra time you were spending to get/give her the tea was causing you to miss the time cut off on the NE bathroom (4 people in line vs 6).

EnragedFilia

And with Rainyday's hint from yesterday, I have now completed every request. Having expected the "lap pillow" scene to occur on the benches by the riverbank rather than on the ground, I never bothered to search for new menu options around there. Anyway, here's the full summary that I mentioned a week ago:

guy 1: in the shop directly north of the initial spawn point. Go up to the counter and when the little triangle appears over his head, talk to him by pressing tab and selecting the first menu option "talk" (話かける).
-request 1: picture of a girl
Take a picture of Satomi. The point where she waits immediately after arriving works fine. Simply press spacebar to take the picture while she's on screen. To turn in the picture, talk to the guy again, select the first box, and select the picture from your list.
-request 2: girl standing in line at a toilet
Take a picture of Satomi while she's standing in line at any toilet. With no money, the easiest one to use is in the northeast corner. First, go up to her and use the first menu option "call" (呼ぶ) to get her to follow you around. Sit down on any of the benches along the riverbank on the north side of the map by standing next to one and selecting the second menu option "sit on bench" (ベンチに座る) and wait until she gets up at 10:50. The left ctrl key can speed up time while sitting to make this less boring. Follow her until she reaches the bathroom and take a picture while she's standing in line.
-request 3: girl peeing in a Japanese-style toilet
If Satomi is standing anywhere in the northwest quadrant of the map at 10:50, she'll head for the little unisex bathroom just west of the railroad tracks. After she goes into the stall, stand outside and select the blue menu option "peep" (盗撮する) to look under the door. Interestingly, if you don't stop looking with "stop" (やめる) before she finishes and comes out, she'll catch you and dash back to the station, ending the day early. This doesn't seem to affect anything in subsequent runs, however.
-request 4: girl holding it in line at a toilet
After completing request 3, you should now have 400 yen. Note that you only get the money after you actually turn in the picture and then either complete the day or select save (セーブ) from the system menu (システム) and then start a new run. That 400 yen should be enough for the bentou (弁当) and tea (お茶) from the convenience store in the southeast, so collect Satomi and head over there to buy them. Take her to the benches by the river again, sit down and give her the tea by selecting it from the "item" (アイテム) menu. Then wait until about 10: 20 or 10:25 or so and give her the bentou. As soon as she finishes she'll stand up and walk to the bathroom just like before, and this time she should shift position slightly before she gets through the line. It's a little difficult to see the difference, but if you take a picture of her at this point, the last line of text under "tags" in the upper right corner should say "desperation: weak" (尿意:弱) where it previously said "desperation: minor" (尿意:微), indicating that this is the picture the guy will accept for request 4. Incidentally, this text continues to track her situation in any given picture, going through "medium" (中), then "strong" (強) and finally "limit" (限).

guy 2: in the convenience store at the southeast part of the map, in the corner opposite the door. Note that he will only start talking after you've completed request 4 for guy 1.
-request 1: peeing in the convenience store toilet
Get Satomi to use the convenience store toilet by simply bringing her to the southeast quadrant of the map and waiting. Sitting on the pipes to the southwest of the convenience store can make this faster. Once she goes inside, stand at the door and select "peek" (覗く) to get the picture.
-request 2: going outdoors among some weeds
First, collect Satomi and buy the bentou and tea as before, then take her to the benches on the hill in the southwest corner. Sit down, give her the tea, wait until 10:20ish, and give her the bentou. She should get up around 10:50 and head to the station bathroom, find the long line there, and head next to the convenience store. Get there before she does and go into the bathroom yourself with the blue "enter" (入る) menu option. After waiting at the door for quite a while, she leaves for the northeast bathrooms, only to find yet another line when she gets there. Finally, she relieves herself in the large patch of tall weeds behind the bathroom, producing the picture you need.
-request 3: peeing in the cafe toilet
Take Satomi to the cafe in the northwest area and order the coffee, which you can now afford thanks to the reward from the previous request. Sit down to drink it, and wait until she goes to use the bathroom at about 10:30. Once again, use the "peek" option at the door.
-request 4: using the toilet with the door open
Start just like you did for request 2, only before sitting on the hill go to the hardware store just north of the center of the map and buy the kama (鎌). Then, after Satomi leaves the convenience store, go to the patch of weeds behind the northeast bathroom before she gets there and use the kama to cut them. Make sure that you're standing far enough inside the weeds that the orange triangle appears before you select it from the items menu. When she gets there and sees the lack of cover, she'll reconsider her indiscretion and instead decide to go all the way over to the bathroom stall in the northwest corner, and once she gets there and finds the door is broken she can't hold it any longer and is forced to use the stall anyway.
-request 5: going outdoors out in the open
Proceed exactly like with request 4, only wait until Satomi reaches the patch of weeds and starts relieving herself before cutting them down, depriving her of her cover to take the picture you need. Note that while this does seem like it might not be quite the intended way to go about the request, it seems to work just fine.
-request 6: having an accident
For this one you have to hurry pretty much everywhere. First, buy the tea and bentou and kama, then go to the cafe and order the coffee. As soon as Satomi finishes drinking it, leave and hurry to the benches on the hill, sit down and give her the tea, then the bentou. She should leave shortly just like before, first trying the station and then the convenience store, then the northeast bathrooms, then the weeds. When she finds the weeds already cut she starts toward the northwest stall, but this time she only makes it halfway there before she totally wets herself.

guy 3: in the movie theater northwest of the station
-request 1: using a urinal
First, buy the tea and head to the theater. At around 10:20 or 10:24 buy the ticket (if it's too early Satomi will use the bathroom first; if it's too late you won't be able to buy the ticket) and sit down at the indicated seat. Immediately give Satomi the tea and wait until it finishes at 11:30. She will run to the theater bathroom and see the big line there, then run to the station and see the big line there, then run over to the unisex bathroom west of the train tracks and get in the even bigger line there. But before she reaches the end of the line, she's forced to use the urinal opposite the stalls.
-request 2: seen in a Japanese-style toilet from the front
Simply go to the hardware store and buy the tools (工具), then sit on a bench by the river until Satomi gets up and heads to the northeast bathrooms. Go to the mens' room there and use the tools on the orange triangle on the wall between the urinals, then select "peep" there and wait until Satomi arrives in the stall.
-request 3: where did you go (the title isn't helpful, but the longer description below it mentions something about a lap pillow)
Immediately upon spawning, hurry to buy the tea and return to the station to collect Satomi, then hurry to the theater in time to catch the 9:30 show. Sit down in the theater and give her the tea, and when it's finished go to the riverbank. Stand near the water in front of the benches and select "lap pillow" (膝枕される), then wait until Satomi gets up. She tries the northeast bathroom first, sees the line there and heads to the convenice store, finds that it's occupied thanks to you, then heads toward the station and sees the line there and divert into the little shop with guy 1 in it and totally wet herself right in front of him.
-request 4: just in time
First go to the cafe and have the coffee, then go to the 10:30 movie, making sure not to buy the ticket before 10:20 or so just like before. Give her the tea as soon as you sit down, and when you get back up she'll rush to the bathroom. This time she decides to wait in line, so use the nearby triangle point to "peek" once again. If the timing was correct, she should lose control just as she reaches the stall and end up plopping down on the toilet facing the wrong way.

guy 4: behind the counter at the cafe
-request 1: little by little (another unhelpful title, but at least it turns out to be simple)
Go to the cafe, buy the lunch set (ランチセット), sit down and once she's finished eating, excuse yourself to the bathroom with the blue option. Wait in there until she leaves, and follow her to the northeast bathroom. If the timing was correct, she should wet herself in line.
-request 2: going outdoors in a new place
Buy the tea and get to the 9:30 movie, giving her the tea as soon as it starts like before. Next buy the tools and use them at the bathroom stall with the broken door in the northwest, then sit down on the nearest bench. Stand up at about 11:40 and immediately run to the west, which should cause Satomi to head to the now-closed stall. She waits there for a few minutes, then heads to the cafe. Get there and enter the bathroom before she does, causing her to leave and move to the east, only to run out of time and climb the ramp of one of the condos and relive herself right at the top.
-request 3: going outdoors from the front
Go to the cafe and wait until 10:00 to buy the lunch set. Sit down and wait for her to finish eating, then get in the bathroom like before. Instead of following her to the northeast bathrooms like before, buy the tools from the hardware store and turn south at the crosswalk, into the middle of the group of condos. Find the one on the east side directly south of the little parking lot and use the tools on the door with the orange triangle, then use the second menu option to go inside and look out the window. This time instead of waiting in line she should come south and end up relieving herself in the parking lot, coincidentally directly in front of that same window.
-request 4: incontinent girl
Have the lunch set, then get to the theater in time for the 10:30 movie and give her the tea as soon as you sit down. After some suitable dialogue she completely wets herself right there in the seat. Since this is the last request, the credits play when you turn in the picture.

darklok

I can't do the first request of the 3rd guy. I try giving her the tea as soon as she seats at 10:20. Giving the tea before (9:30) and waiting, and nothing. She just walk to the bathroom when the movie ends and then she does the line...
Help :V.

darklok

Quote from: darklok on December 10, 2015, 02:06:13 AM
I can't do the first request of the 3rd guy. I try giving her the tea as soon as she seats at 10:20. Giving the tea before (9:30) and waiting, and nothing. She just walk to the bathroom when the movie ends and then she does the line...
Help :V.
Never mind... I just find out I was giving her the wrong stuff...

Paytonzane

Jesus Enraged, I dont know what kind of pathing you have, but Guy 2's request 4 seems almost impossible. I managed to do everything but the timing was a bit later than what you said, and I ended up hitting 1 PM right as she was about to enter the outdoor stall. :u

darklok

I don't think anybody post this before. Castlage has some games on their page. And they are actually neat. Here is the link http://castlage.com/01/12serviceshotflash.html

Btw, if someone can somehow beat the Doraemon one... Please, post pictures of it...... I can't  :blush: