New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Reshuffling of Global Moderators

Started by FallenStar, May 22, 2010, 03:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FallenStar

Due to a lack of interest and will on the part of two past Global Moderators, the members Phatman_Dover and Tru have been removed from their posts.

In their place (so far), I have installed JackO as my puppet Moderator (well, sorta  :P  He ain't exactly my puppet.   :lol: )... which leaves one Global Moderator position open.

I am going to be taking a very close look at the regulars who come here and I will try to decide who, if anyone, should take the second Global Moderator position.  For now, however, let us all congratulate JackO on his promotion!

Welp... I'm fucked...

JackO

Well Hello,

I'd like to thank Star for appointing me, and just say;

I want to be the very best,
The best there ever was
To train them, is my test
To Catch them is my cause...

but really, I'd just like to say that I'm glad to have been chosen and hope to carry this job out to my full potential.

JackO :D

Iku Nagae

Faust

*applauds*
I'm happy for you JackO. ^^
Make us proud, okay?
XD

packrat

Congratulations JackO.  Be sure to be a good Mod, okay?

JackO

Thanks everyone for your congratulations, I shall try and do you all proud  :blushing:

Tru

I approve of my replacement, and the rather dashing avatar he is currently using!
This is an experiment of sorts. I don't really expect most people to care about my music listening habits.

JackO

Quote from: Tru on May 27, 2010, 05:07:17 PM
I approve of my replacement, and the rather dashing avatar he is currently using!

Aww, thanks Tru, it means a lot to me for you to say that, and mucho respect to you (I had pictures in my head of people being annoyed that I replaced them)

:blush:

FallenStar

Even if Tru isn't a global mod now, her will and work still live on in a Global Moderator.  The "Allanah" pic, JackO? Yeah, that was Tru's Photoshop skills in action  :P

And sorry I didn't get a chance to tell you this in IM, Tru... but you never signed on.   :S
Welp... I'm fucked...

Tru

Nah, it's cool, Star. You can hardly be blamed for not telling me when I don't sign into any of my accounts for, like...months. *shrug* I don't really want to abandon the site here, but I clearly don't have the time any more for the activity level I used to put into it...so it's perfectly reasonable.

You go, JackO!
This is an experiment of sorts. I don't really expect most people to care about my music listening habits.

FallenStar

You're still number four on the amount of time spent on this site, Tru... but in a couple of days, I might just pass you.  :P

You've spent more time on this site than even B.u.S. if you can believe it  xD
Welp... I'm fucked...

tenck5k

Congrats! You are (probably) the right man for the job!

|\/|
</ ̄ ̄丶
__彡ノメノノレリ〉
\ルリ゚ヮ゚ノリ
><(つiつ
∠_く//」」             Br⑨s Unite!
STILL The STRONGEST Ex-Lurker!