New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Scat: do you like?

Started by anime lover, July 14, 2007, 09:49:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princess

I like to watch someone poop themselves or in a diaper. love the facial expression when a cute girl pushes out a poop in her pants!

ltmt

If a girl has an accident, and it's contained within some sort of clothing (pants, panties, diapers) then I LOVE it. Otherwise, it's not my thing - different strokes, I guess.

wunderwutzl

Desperation and somewhat PP, but NO EATING!!! (Are their any Mangas/Animes featuring Scat Desperation?)

shutyacid

I'd say I like scat desp more than its wetting counterpart, so yeah.

TabemonOzzy

I like it... not as much as peeing, but its still good.
Why am I locked in the bathroom, you say? Well , I do believe thats none of your buisness. *fap* *fap*

LivingInfinite

Only if it's accidental. If it's not contained in some kind of clothing, it also depends on how it's drawn...sometimes it's a bit nasty, but other times I don't mind.

phil

im into the desperation but not the eating or smearing

if omorashi is the word for peeing then whats the word for pooping

Edit: Merged

Serika

Quote from: philif omorashi is the word for peeing then whats the word for pooping

It could just be omorashi again, i've heard it used to describe crapping one's pants in an episode of Digi Charat before. The noun for poo would be "unko" but i don't know what the verb would be.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Ameboes

Serika, うんこ unko and うんち unchi are nouns but also する (suru) verbs, meaning they take the する auxiliary

うんこする unko suru or うんちする unchi suru = to defecate (dictionary form; polite うんこします or うんちします unko or unchi shimasu... although I'm not sure you'd usually even mention it in polite company. <.<; )

phil

i like the desperation and trying to hold it. i wrote an RP about scat desperation thats open to all

Creeper

Well, like most people said here I love desperation and accidents, but when it comes to eating...DISGUSTING, kill it!

WyvernKon

Again, as others said, I'm more into the desperation aspect, and that I rather see those girls make it to a toilet or poop outside instead of going in their pants. (I do enjoy the whole going in pants deal occasionally.)

animepee

Quote from: Neil on August 10, 2007, 09:13:45 AM
i just like panty poop, not more than that.

Yep, same with me, i dislike scat, thats the only kind i like

Hydro

I really only like scat in panties or a diaper. Even better if they do it out of extreme desperation :blush:

Knut

Even tough i like diapers and such things, scat is a no-go for me. Its just to "hard" for me.