New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

What's sexier?

Started by JackO, October 23, 2009, 02:45:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D_guy10

After careful consideration, I say option 2 in fafics or manga, and option 1 in clips or film, of course there better be some lengthy desperation prior to the "bursting of the dam."

Happy (delayed) Halloween by the way.  :death:

crucialx12

Although I like option 1, the second option is my favorite. Awhile ago I seen a Wetting Her Panties movie where a girl (can't remember the model) was locked out of the bathroom and trying to get in. They usually end in a complete loss of control, but this one had the girl dribbling little by little until the damn finally burst and her bladder gave way. That one was one of the best movies I've seen and they never seem to have more of those.

Also, it's one of my fantasies seeing a girl holding even after she's lost control.

Stripe

I prefer slower release; I think a lot of what turns me on is the psychological side of things, so I like for the desperation and embarassment to be prolonged for as long as possible~

Ranpalan

I'd say that I'm somewhere in the middle - I'd like the girl to leak a bit before she soaks herself, but I want it to end in a soaking. It does depend from girl to girl, though. The more open she is, the more sudden the wetting should be - probably to end up with some constant embarrassment factor (shy girl being easier to embarrass, that is). Either way, though, I'd like the girl to realize a minute or two early that she is at her limit, and will soak herself very much soon now - no matter what.
Always happy to get PMs/IMs

mrk_cuban

I like a little bit of both. I dont want it to end too quickly, but its great fun to watch a girl struggle to hold on.

dude181

What would be the perfect fantasy...

Seeing a girl hold on for as long as she can, the the dam breaks and the full force flood starts... BUT she has a huge bladder so it isn't over so quickly. It should be made some RP character should be made to have the biggest bladder in the universe.

desperado9

I wish I could relate either one to real life, but, even if i am watching a video, it feels to me that #2, the slow wetting, is more realistic. I mean, I expect that is what would actually happen, as she tries to hold on and keeps losing spurts, until finally she cannot hold any more. I wish more of the videos that are produced used scenario #2 - please note, it seems from this thread that it would be very popular - but #1 appears to be preferred by filmmakers.

aces

i'd have to go with the second one.
while the former does turn me on, the second one turns me on for longer and more. which in my books is a no brainer.

though either is nice.

Basil1

I likes number two best.

raar

I personally enjoy the more intense giant puddle type myself, but i do see the appeal of the slower longer release, and honestly, i usually do prefer things that are more bursty (teehee) when coming to other things like a short difficult exam as opposed to some long dragged out one.

MisterPapaya

I think the gradual leaking to totally wet is better, since that was how my first experience with a significant other wetting herself happened.

The first girlfriend I told I was into wetting responded pretty well, in that after we discussed it, she lifted the front of her nightgown and showed me that she'd peed herself slightly, saying that it felt kinda nice, the problem being that afterward she leaked a little more inadvertently onto her comforter, then ran off, hand to crotch to the bathroom.

I followed of course, after she got in, she parked in the toilet without pausing to take off her panties, partially for my enjoyment, but more because they were wet anyway, and finished. She was a little annoyed at the fact that she got more than she had bargained for, but let's say I made it up to her.

Ameboes

Although wetting isn't the same without desperation, for me it's more the pee than the psychology. I like seeing a major stream through her clothing/down her legs, a big puddle, and hearing the hissint.

On the other hand, visible spurting can be nice too. What's disappointing is those videos that are obviously staged, where the girl hardly has any pee in her bladder at all. A quick release of maybe five seconds... you want me to believe she was desperate?

anastyanax

I really like #1 IF there's good buildup to it. If she's really desperate (moaning, etc), then just lets it all go. the buildup can be just as exciting as the show, whether there are spurts or not.

Kosetsu

I very much prefer the second one, to see the girl squirm trying to hold it in while she tries to reach the bathroom then see her fail as she soaks herself is pretty damn hot in my eyes.

redeker

#2. I like to soak in the details. (Pun intended, though I don't do GS)
All the crazy monkeys
are playing a game that will never end,
caught up in a never-ending "Banana Roulette."