New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

What's sexier?

Started by JackO, October 23, 2009, 02:45:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackO

Do you find it sexier for a girl to completely lose control of her bladder very suddenly, causing an intense wetting, with a large puddle

OR

for a girl to be slowly wetting, in little spurts, trying despite its futility to hold on, slowly soaking her panties until she gives up and pees the last bit into her soaked panties?

For me it'd be the second, but I'd like to see what appeals to everyone else.

FallenStar

For me, definitely the second option;  I've been into RPing for about 5 years and every time a full loss is incurred too quickly, I feel... disappointed.  (gee, I kinda feel like a woman whose lover came too fast and fell asleep before she got her orgasm   :lol:  )

I also deal in a little mind control and corruption, so those girls that spurt little streams at first is also a plus because it keeps the strain up and eventually breaks down her will, making her far easier to control and whatnot.

Welp... I'm fucked...

Iku Nagae

I also say the second option. The reason is the same as Star's. A fast release is over too quickly.

JackO

I definately thought there'd be some people answering with option 1, because you see some of the pics on this site etc showing girls with huge streams or huge puddles,

but even more so if you watch videos from some of the paysites around, they all seem to show women totally losing contol, rather than little by little.

hashish

My vote is for option 1, although they're both pretty good!

JackO

Quote from: hashish on October 24, 2009, 04:04:25 AM
My vote is for option 1, although they're both pretty good!

What is it that you particularly like about option 1?

Because option 2 has the obvious humiliation element to it, but I guess option 1 could be just as embarrasing.

akemi

My vote is for the second option def. more enjoyable to see, also that would look more desperation to the scene
first option would be too fast but great to see too

anime lover

While both are appealing, If I have to only choose one, it would be number 1, mainly for the visual intensity of it, or even sound if the girl's bladder was under enough pressure to make her pee so hard you hear a hissing of the pee leaving her, the second option doesn't have the plus of audible enjoyment ^_^

Total Projects: 434
Latest Project: The Geelien's 5-4
Current Project: NONE

Serika

Right now i would go with #1. It looks more impressive when a girl's pants are soaked from zipper to ankles and there's a huge puddle underneath her. It also allows for the shock and embarrassment to hit all at once because it's harder to hide than a wet patch.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

packrat

I prefer the second option.  It gives a bit more hope that the girl wil be able to make if she tries hard enough.  It also makes yoyu feel kinda sorry for her because you know that even though she's giving it her all to hold on, her body has just reached it's limit and can't continue the fight.

ETNsilverstar

I like a mix of the two...a lot of little spurts that fight their way out until eventually she can't stop it all from flooding out and there's a huge puddle and completely soaked jeans. THe fighting is great because it means she's desperate for longer instead of just giving up.

Is that Carmine

You can enjoy option 2 longer so I'll have to go with that.

Neil

I prefer the first option. Losing control right there and forming a big puddle are more embarrassing and humiliating, plus it's obvious that she had an accident. I always enjoy seeing a girl wet herself thoroughly rather than by spurts.
The world of Musubi is the ideal world for me. I get to do what I want, and that includes making girls desperate whenever I want.

blahblahblargz

I prefer the complete lose of control. When a girl slowly wets her pants... it just feels like half her bladder has been emptied in her pants already, why bother holding the rest, if she's already wet herself enough that everyone notices?

Also, like Neil said, a big puddle all of a sudden is more embarrassing and obvious! It also feels like more of a climax to the story, you know? I just like that she keeps holding it, then the dam breaks and it all comes out. A little spurt that only she notices in her panties that tells her she doesn't have much time left is okay, though!

JackO

I can see quite a divide here, between people who like the very sudden release, and the slow, slow wetting. From What I can see there are pros and cons to both types.

Fast Release: Draws attention to girl, humiliation, audible noise, stream, puddle etc.

Slow Release: Girl experiences more psychological embarrasment, lasts longer, embarrasment of wet clothes, can lead to the last bit being a fast release.

Anyway, I'm going to use this information in my next fanfic, so thanks guys, any more opinions are welcome.