New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Final Fantasy-themed Desperation Hurt 'N Heal

Started by FallenStar, June 21, 2007, 07:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

r3

Ashe hears the sound of running water, and crosses her legs involuntarily. Rydia giggles and stops the water summoning.

Ashe -1 Rydia +1

Feudal

Yuffie knocks hard on the door, but Penelo laughs and holds it closed. Pressure builds simply from waiting. She dances back and forth like a kid and screams for peleno to open the door. Yuffie's eyes start to tear and she whimpers as the smallest of spurts releases into her panties. She gasps and....

Yuffie -2 Penelo +1

Kyrieelleison

...Yuffie's tortured bladder is finally at its end, as Yuffie desperatly tries to hold back the inevitable flood, a small trickle of pee begins to pour slowly out of her urethra, growing constantly and worsening her already damp panties, as the stream grows the crotch of her shorts begins to show a dark wet patch which continues to grow and grow until it begins trailing down her thighs, spraying the ground and her bare legs, while filling up her boots with warm pee, the flood finally ends leaving Yuffie completly soaked from the waist down, and completly humiliated in front of Penelo, however this sight does a large amount of harm to Penelo's own bladder

Penelo -2 Yuffie OUT

Are you sure that we are awake? It seems to me that yet we sleep, we dream.

Paytonzane

[ooc]Out of character(sry dont know how to do the pink box)
can someone put up an updated list? that way i can see who i want to hurt and heal and get in the game[/ooc]

FallenStar

[ooc] To use the ooc tag, type [ooc ]  without the space and at the end of the ooc stuff, type [/ooc ] without the space. [/ooc]

Paytonzane

[ooc]thanks!!!! ive been wondering all this time how to do that![/ooc]

Kyrieelleison

[ooc]so is that list going up soon? or should i post it[/ooc]

Kyrieelleison

[ooc]alright, 1. there is a topic "what is a hurtn heal" so technically i shouldn't be telling this to you, basically you take one of the girls, give a slight description of whats going on and another girl should usually be involved, but the basis is you either put a -1 or a +1 at the end of this to indicate the girl's bladder becoming fuller or less full, usually its done one girl loses a point while another gains a point[/ooc]

r3

[ooc]If someone could post a revised list it would be very useful - I've been away for a while.[/ooc]

Kyrieelleison

[ooc]ok i went through and heres the list, hopefully we can restart this H and H
1. Rydia of Mist (FFIV) - 13
2. Terra Branford (FFVI) - 10
3. Princess Lenna (FFV) - 10
4. Celes Chere (FFVI) - 11
5. Tifa Lockheart (FFVII) - 12
6. Yuffie Kisaragi (FFVII) - OUT
7. Elena of the Turks (FFVII) - 10
8. Selphie Tilmitt (FFVIII) - 10
9. Ellone (FFVIII) - 10
10. Princess Garnet til Alexandros 17th (FFIX) - 9
11. Lani (FFIX) - 10
12. Beatrix (FFIX) - 10
13. Yuna (FFX) - 12
14. Rikku (FFX-2) - OUT
15. Calli (FFX-2) - 10
16. Princess Ashe (FFXII) - 12
17. Mikoto (FFIX) - 11
18. Penelo (FFXII) - 2
19. Rinoa Heartilly (FFVIII) - 10
20. Faris (FFV) - 10 [/ooc]

inthegarden

Leviathan appears in front of Rydia and is not pleased. "This is what you use your powers for? Juvenile pranks on your crewmates?"

"Well...uh...you see..." Rydia stammers nervously.

"Cut it out, or expect to be reprimanded!" The Primal Force of Water then winks out of existence. Rydia is disoriented by both the shock and the sound of running water that follows Leviathan. Penelo is greatly amused from seeing Rydia put in her place.

Rydia -2, Penelo +1

r3

Quote from: inthegarden on June 18, 2009, 10:27:04 PM
Leviathan appears in front of Rydia and is not pleased. "This is what you use your powers for? Juvenile pranks on your crewmates?"

"Well...uh...you see..." Rydia stammers nervously.

"Cut it out, or expect to be reprimanded!" The Primal Force of Water then winks out of existence. Rydia is disoriented by both the shock and the sound of running water that follows Leviathan. Penelo is greatly amused from seeing Rydia put in her place.

Rydia -2, Penelo +1

Rydia heads off to see what the others are up to, not realising that Penelo is following her. Rounding a corner, she is suddenly drenched by a bucket of water thrown by the other girl. Feeling the damp chill, she realises she should perhaps find a bathroom.

Rydia -1, Penelo +1

starforce74911

Just outside the bathroom, Yuna grabs ahold of Rydia's legs n makes her trip! Yuna will not release her, causing Rydiato grab her crotch. but the thougt of being just outside th bathroom was too much for poor Rydia as the pee started to leak out!

Yuna +1, Rydia OUT

(at least, i think she's out.... this is my first hurt n' heal. did i do ok?)

Kyrieelleison

[ooc]you did fine except rydia has got a high # and i believe she isnt out yet  [/ooc]

qztv

[ooc]rydia should only be at a 9 and not out[/ooc]

Penlo now decides to pick on someone else because she would find it more amusing to mess with someone else and as she is walking through the halls she sees elena of the turks sleeping and penlo decides to put her hand in a bucket of warm water and elena starts getting desperate in her dreams not knowing that she is starting to become desperate with her physical body

Penlo +1 Elena -1