New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Final Fantasy-themed Desperation Hurt 'N Heal

Started by FallenStar, June 21, 2007, 07:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FallenStar

This is a little H and H that I'd wanted to do for a little while now.... so... without much adieu.... here's the list... (The rules are the same as for the other Desperation H and H's)

1. Rydia of Mist (FFIV) - 10
2. Terra Branford (FFVI) - 10
3. Princess Lenna (FFV) - 10
4. Celes Chere (FFVI) - 10
5. Tifa Lockheart (FFVII) - 10
6. Yuffie Kisaragi (FFVII) - 10
7. Elena of the Turks (FFVII) - 10
8. Selphie Tilmitt (FFVIII) - 10
9. Ellone (FFVIII) - 10
10. Princess Garnet til Alexandros 17th (FFIX) - 10
11. Lani (FFIX) - 10
12. Beatrix (FFIX) - 10
13. Yuna (FFX) - 10
14. Rikku (FFX-2) - 10
15. Calli (FFX-2) - 10
16. Princess Ashe (FFXII) - 10
17. Mikoto (FFIX) - 10
18. Penelo (FFXII) - 10
19. Rinoa Heartilly (FFVIII) - 10
20. Faris (FFV) - 10

The FallenStar Approaches.

Drake

Rikku was moving towards the restroom on the Ragnarok, when Yuna,was piloting, hit some turblence setting the who place rattling. Rikko loses her balance and falls to the ground to keep stable, while her bladder twintches at the shaking of it.

(Rikku -2, Yuna +1)

Kyrieelleison

As Rikku makes her made dash to the restroom Yuffie jumps out from behind her and shouts BOO, scaring Rikku and making her need to pee worse as Yuffie closes the bathroom door to relieve herself

(Rikku -1 , Yuffie +1)
Are you sure that we are awake? It seems to me that yet we sleep, we dream.

Kyrieelleison

(there is a specific post explaining it, but this is it in a nutshell, its a roleplay of sorts featuring chosen girls, a person makes a post with a short description of whats going on, ex: see posts before, the person manipulates the girls pee level with a plus or minus and a number, then that girl when she reaches a certain level she wets herself....but try to find that Hurt n Heal post plz)

qztv

Rikku shoves Yuffie out of the way so she can run to the bathroom but Yuffie catches up and trips Rikku making her fall to the ground and almost lose control of her bladder and Yuffie gets a good laugh out of seeing Rikku suffer

(Rikku -1, Yuffie +1)

Kyrieelleison

As the tussle continues between Yuffie and Rikku, Mikoto walks in through another door of the Celsius. She notices Rikku and Yuffie but her need to pee forces her attention to the open bathroom door, she walks in a closes it just as Rikku makes a desperate leap for the door, only for it to close before her yet again

Rikku -1 Mikoto +1

qztv

The bathroom door opens again as Mikoto starts to leave and Rikku makes another jump for the door just to jump right into it with Yuffie quickly darting into the bathroom and locking the door

(Rikku -1, Yuffie +1)

Kyrieelleison

Rikku, dancing with desperation, rushes off to find another bathroom, but of course Yuna hits another field of turbulent air, knocking the Celsius around and knocking rikku off her feet

Rikku -1 Yuna +1

qztv

well rikku is at 3 time to make it a 2 Rikku gets up off the ground and starts to hold herself so she can run. she finnal find another bathroom and when she opens the door Yuna runs in and says thank you to Rikku as she now stands infront of a locked bathroon holding herself                             (Rikku -1, Yuna +1)

Kyrieelleison

((ha ha poor rikku)) Rikku barely staggers to her feet, both hands pressed firmly between her legs, she looks at the now closed and locked door that her cousin just got into, and gives up hobbling away to find a plant or anything to pee in, unfortunatly Penelo walks in and starts a long conversation with rikku about spheres and licenses

Rikku -1 Penelo +1

qztv

Well this is the end for Rikku. Rikku finally gets away from Penelo and starts running and holding herself to look for another bathroom because she really has to pee now. As Rikku looks for an empty bathroom she runs into Yuffie.  Yuffie starts a long conversation all about herself and her ninja skills as Rikku stands there "listing" to Yuffie and suddenly her bladder just fails her and she pees herself right in front of Yuffie who gets a really good laugh out of it.

(Rikku -1, Yuffie +1)

Kyrieelleison

Princess Ashe appears to find a befuddled penelo standing in the hallway, Ashe walks over and offers her a few potions to treat themselves to, Ashe only drinks one but Penelo as thirsty as she drinks 5
Ashe +1 Penelo -1

CHEESE

Penelo soon feels the effects of the potions on her bladder and begins searching for an open bathroom, just as Yuffie comes up to her and starts another conversation about herself and her ninja skills (she likes talking about herself a bit too much)

Penelo -1, yuffie +1

qztv

Penelo finally sneaks away from Yuffie just to have Yuna run into her head on because Yuna is in such a hurry to find her necklace that she dropped somewhere.  Penelo feels her bladder weaken from the crash.  Yuna gets up and keeps running and can only focus on her necklace so she doesn't offer to help Penelo or even worry about her own bladder.

Penelo -1, Yuna +1