New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

FAIL BLOG

Started by Mydnyght Edgeworth, April 26, 2009, 07:56:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scarystuff12

I love the failblog. I've always enjoyed schadenfruede, and what better way to indulge in such a guilty pleasure than watching people make ridiculous mistakes like that. I love the TV commercial one where the guy is talking about a picture of a horse while holding a picture of a moth.

butterman100

ah yes fail blog. you always seem to make me feel better about my own life once ive visited you.
Follow no road, but the one paved by your own hands.

bioparox

I love that site!
I first discovered them on Youtube, and watched almost all of their fail videos. They always make me laugh.
I was wondering about something...do the people that appear in the funny videos usually upload them themselves, or someone else submits them secretly?
I wouldn't be very glad if the whole world could see my own fail.

philbowler

fail blog is very funny

tester

Yeah, I found that site when it first started.  My favorite part is the videos.  I am glad that they finnally got rid of that silly intro part in each of their video; that just wastes 5 seconds everytime you want to watch one of them. 

My least favorite section is the mispellings as they often aren't that interesting, just stupid. 

phil

I love failblog. In fact about half the guys in my uni class including me spend most of their lesson on failblog when they're supposed to be researching.  :lol:

This ones my favourite I keep a copy in my wallet. (hope it uploads)

Heh. All my friends were talking about this site so I went on it one day.
FUNNIEST SITE EVER

Kamikaze747