TalkBox v1.0

Diapers: Do you like?

Started by mipmixer, September 25, 2007, 08:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sipplewat

Lantis

Ray

animepee

Yeah i have somewhat of a large feitsh for diapers, anime and real life (girls wetting pull ups and such) and ive hoenstly wanted to get diapers and wet them myself, but never have been able to.  :blushing:

jedi70

Been intrested in it for quite a long while, i actually like when the "accident" happens first then diaper, but forced is a no. i guess its cause i got a soft side for the gir; (more so if its a cat)

animepee

Quote from: jedi70 on October 04, 2008, 06:50:38 PM
Been intrested in it for quite a long while, i actually like when the "accident" happens first then diaper, but forced is a no. i guess its cause i got a soft side for the gir; (more so if its a cat)

Yeah i dont like forced that much either

SLJCOAAATR

Not really a fan of it. I'm fine with it. Just, not the same. I guess if they've got no other choice. Like, the girl's extremely desperate, goes to a store, secretly grabs a package of diapers, rips one out, pulls off her panties, and places on the diaper. They'd rather do it in a diaper in secrecy, than their panties, and pants/dress/skirt for all to see. It's ok. Though, it annoys me if they purposely put a diaper on, go out in public, and pee/poop in it for attention on the internet. C'mon, have some decent respect for the community, will ya?! Think of the litle kids!

js93612

You know, I wasn't really into diapers until I had a girlfriend who was, and subsequently pulled me into that fandom.  Now, it's become primary...

So, yeah.  Love 'em.

It could help that the first diaper I ever changed was on a 17 year old girl... don't worry, I was 17 too ;)

Saimarr

Quote from: js93612 on October 16, 2008, 04:29:39 AM
You know, I wasn't really into diapers until I had a girlfriend who was, and subsequently pulled me into that fandom.  Now, it's become primary...

So, yeah.  Love 'em.

It could help that the first diaper I ever changed was on a 17 year old girl... don't worry, I was 17 too ;)

You know. That last line rouses my envy. Alot :P

js93612

It's not easy to find a girl like that

Too bad we broke up (okay, so she dumped me  :death:) a couple years later...

Oh, I concur.  There's nothing cuter.

I have found that there are many facets to the diaper fandom.  It's really pretty diverse, actually.  Tough to get people to agree on what's attractive and what's not, you know?

avlon

diaper and desperation always go well together :D

js93612

Dude, I agree in full.  I like plots that put girls in diapers, but still give them a reason to (try to) hold it.  Gooood stuff.

bordendazed

"I am so glad you got me this diaper, I just knew I wouldn't be able to wait, and , um [gets faraway look in eyes as quiet sound of water against plastic appears] ahhhh.  Yea, I knew it."

hadmac

I'm into anything to do with wetting, a cute girl in a diaper can be a real turn-on

killergir

my boyfriend got me in to this >///<