New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Hello o/

Started by mitsudan, May 07, 2011, 07:41:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mitsudan

I'd like to explain why I haven't introduced myself before. As you can see, my register date is July 2010, but I have 0 posts. I'm not an "observer", I really like posting in forums. What happened is that I've lost the link of the forum (and, for some reason, I couldn't find the confirmation e-mail in my inbox) a long ago and never found it, until two or three days ago, I guess. I was looking around for Melissa Explains It All game information and found this forum. I tried to register, but then I found out this was the forum I had register into a long ago. lol Now I'll try to be an active member and I really hope to enjoy the forum.

About me? I'm 19, Aquarius and female. Well, I'm from Brazil. So my main concern is about my English. I'm getting better at it (since I spend most of my time in English language websites), but I still feel like I should apologize for killing your language. So sorry if it's annoying, or offensive, or something like that. I really love anime and got into omorashii a long ago. I never found much about it, though (mostly because I didn't know how or where to look for). I like writing stories and I write most of them in English, or should I say "in bad English". So I'll not post them. At least not for now. I'll try to make them more "readable" before. xD What else... Huh... I have a collection of Beauty and the Beast items, like dolls, figures, keychains, books, and a lot of more stuff.

I don't know what else I should write... Ah, how about how I found myself interested in this stuff? I think the answer would be "since I can remember". I guess I should try to explain it better. I always wondered while watching a movie or a cartoon how the characters never needed to go to the bathroom. I mean, for example, Daphne of Scooby Doo was always kidnapped, tied up and stayed by herself most of the episode. How in the heck she never needed to go? When I was younger I used to think it was "funny" if somebody ended up peeing themselves. That was my explanation, as a kid, to be interested in that stuff. As I was getting older, I kept interested and then I came across (by browsing images of something unrelated) of a image of May of Pokemon wetting herself. I thought it was hot. And then I had a insight (lol) and everything made sense. I started to always look for more images like that one.

I think I wrote too much. If there's something else you want to know about me, please say so and I'll be glad to answer it. I, as I'll always do, apologize for my English. I know isn't very pleasant read my posts, but I'll put effort in writing better.

FallenStar

I see very little problem with your English. For being a non-American, you type it very well (even better than a lot of Americans I know =P ).

Anyway, welcome to my little hole in the net. I do hope you find things to your liking.  :clap:
Welp... I'm fucked...

packrat

Welcome to the forums.  I'm packrat.  Pleased to meet you. ^_^

Wow, based on your post, it seems you've been around here for a long time.  Glad to see that you were able to find this space once again.  I see that you've already met the Owner/Boss of the site.  He's right about your English, it's quite good. 

I'm also liking your introduction, it's written very well.  Heck, I think it was written better than some native English speakers. (Myself included)

That said, go out and have fun.  There's plenty of topics to read and discuss, and plenty of members to talk to who share some form of your fetish. 

Have fun, and see you around the forums.