New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Adult diapers a trend in Japan?

Started by Serika, June 07, 2013, 12:09:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serika

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/daily-buzz/adult-diapers-surprising-trend-among-japanese-women-172721799.html

I was looking for something else and found this instead. This article is about a growing number of women in Japan who wear diapers even though they don't need them. It says they wear diapers to save time by not going to the bathroom and there is no mention of anyone having an AB fetish, but i'd have to assume at least some of them are doing this because it's a turn-on.

The original article in Japan referred to these women as lazy slobs, but when you think about how long you have to wait in line to use the lady's room, particularly in big crowded cities, i can see why some girls would just give up and go back to diapers.

There is also mention of an adult diaper fashion show. That must be amazing. Super models walking around in diapers, in front of a large crowd with people snapping pictures and judges at the front. I wonder what they wear with the diaper? Cute clothes or sexy clothes?
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.