* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

FD Fantasies

Started by mipmixer, July 14, 2007, 05:38:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

watermage

I would like to see that kind of school

animewetting

I would like one where a girl and her teacher were bursting to pee in a classrooom. The Teacher pees into her coffe mug and the girl pees into the wastebasket. Come to think of it, that would make a great comic strip. Any aspiring artists?

Sipplewat

Most aspiring artists won't just draw whatever people tell them to so you probably won't see it. You could always make it into a story.

animewetting

Avatar The Last Airbender- Katara Mai and Azula.

animewetting

Quote from: Stargazing Wanderer on September 23, 2007, 09:57:54 PM
Damn you, Kimiko...  xD

Actually, I have rules too...  for my "Junior Miss Hold-It-In Tournament" and my "Miss Hold-It-In Tournament" and my "Olympic Challenge" themed fics that.... unfortunately, never got off the ground...    :blush:

I wrote the rules, tho...  if I find them, anyone wanna read them?    :punk:

FallenStar
That wasn't very nice

iltslgp

Wanna see a teacher and student peeing.  one in the sink and one in the toilet because they were both bursting

euronaut

:drool:  How about a FD/Male Desperation competition, with time hurdles resulting in certain "rewards":  like another long drink of water.  Just imagine the stages of desperation and agony as they are similar or different.  Is the female "pee dance" at all like the male version?  Does the "thigh scrunch" work for the guys too?  And in the end, the bonus winner should be the one who loses the greatest amount of pee!   Any ideas for other "rewards" for this boy-girl desperation competition? :blush:

hihia28

id like to see a girl from school that i like desperate to pee.

desp_birgit

I too like the schoolgirl-teacher mutual desperation fantasy very much, them sharing a toilet or sink would be awesome too

qaw213

My two biggest would be desperation in school or desperate in a swimsuit

burstingbadly

i would like to see desparation. but with a gradualy expanding bladder visable eg swim suit or topless

clazidge

i would LOOOOOOVE to be stuck in a lift with a girl who has to pee and just loses it big time! a super-cute girl tho.