New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

myspace anyone?

Started by dragonfox2004, December 27, 2008, 06:51:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonfox2004

i dont know if im able to post this or not but who else beside me have myspace account?

well if i cant post this im sorry

dragonfox2004

Quote from: impasse32 on December 30, 2008, 10:00:18 AM
I do. I also have a facebook account.
But I'm not gonna reveal either of them.
just thought I'd let you know that I do have 'em though.

ha that is the smart thing to do lol my question did ask for who has one not can i add you

FallenStar

I despise MySpace, personally.

Well, no, not really... I just happen to find it one the most abused sites on the 'net. So many people get in trouble and they wind up talking about MySpace in the news because of the trouble.   >_<

dragonfox2004

Quote from: Star on January 01, 2009, 07:22:17 PM

Well, no, not really... I just happen to find it one the most abused sites on the 'net. So many people get in trouble and they wind up talking about MySpace in the news because of the trouble.   >_<

i see where your comeing from with this star most of the time jackasses do end up there

Lord_Nerick

www.myspace.com/blarghspaghettimonster    The blarghspaghettimonster part is how i distinguish myself. You wont find anything interesting.
what am I going to do when the world comes to an end? I'm going to put sugar on my cantaloupe!

Mydnyght Edgeworth

Quote from: Star on January 01, 2009, 07:22:17 PM

I could not agree with you more, Star.
Still, when I say I despise myspace, I F'N MEAN I DESPISE MYSPACE. >________<

This loli is not wearing any pants.
That renders your argument invalid.

dragonfox2004

Quote from: Lord_Nerick on January 11, 2009, 04:55:20 AM
www.myspace.com/blarghspaghettimonster    The blarghspaghettimonster part is how i distinguish myself. You wont find anything interesting.

if you get something from shadow the dragonfox it will be me ok?

FallenStar

*sneezes at myspace*

Sorry.. I'm allergic to spice...

OH!

wait... that says space... not spice...  my bad...   :lol:

readyaimrun

I've tried both and both have there draw backs,
for example I hated myspace because it was just that annoying
i always just used it for im-ing because my computer wouldn't run aim for some reason
and also the face of it was weird you go to your friends page and it was filld to the brim with things i dont wanna see i just wanna send them a pm why do i have to scroll through 80 "my chemical romance" picture to find it

but on the other hand face book is too bland every page looks just like the last, it always tell you to add friends/ invite friends, and on top of that it emails me EVERY detail that i already know about my page it already gives me the alerts when i log in but now i have to go through my email and delete all of the messages to check the ones I actually care about.

Doom_Guard

While many people contend that 4chan is the asshole of the internet, I have to vehemently disagree. The level of human garbage on MySpace is absolutely STAGGERING. I signed up for an account years ago when I was still in high school at the nagging of friends, but I closed it soon after.

Without exaggeration, I can honestly say I believe Myspace to be the single WORST site on the internet.

calientebarb1

i had a myspace once. i closed it however because all of my "friends" who added me only seemed interested in spamming me with app invites.

tamagotchi140

thats why you block app invites and set it to not email you about alerts =]

ive had a myspace for a few years now and so far not much good has come out of it other than keeping in touch with friends that moved away & such

iltslgp

i prefer facebook more.  had a myspace in the past