New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Hello out there!

Started by galyathore, May 07, 2010, 03:42:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

galyathore

heya! i'm Gal, i'm hailing from the SoCal area, it's exciting to find a forum such as this so i can chat with like minded people, i can't wait to get to know all of you >^.^<.

i've always had a fetish such as this and since i love anime it falls together quite nicely. let me know if anyone is interested in chatting or so. i would like to hear your ideas and such!  :gunsmilie:
"Your Spirit is Comforting"

packrat

Welcome to the forums, Gal.  I'm packrat, the Official Greeter, and I'm very pleased to meet you. ^_^

zeroin already told you the "tell us more about yourself" line, so I won't repeat it.  I look forward to seeing you around the forums. 

galyathore

coolness, >^.^< sry it took so long, i work long hours on my boat, with that being said, i am in the navy right now and am station in the san diego area! as for hobbies i'm half way decent at drawing but i'm going to be going to college for animation so i will be very sharp at my art in a few years. as for my fetish it just came up simply as the curiouse part of me took over and i became interested in girls wetting themselves...soon after it evolved into something sexually arousing so...yeperz!  :clap:
"Your Spirit is Comforting"

JackO

It was nice to see you on the IRC Chan, the other day, galyathore. I look forward to seeing you there again sometime.