Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Female Desperation: What is it?

Started by FallenStar, June 21, 2007, 07:38:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

benson1080

Quote from: hihia28 on June 03, 2009, 09:37:26 PM
i think it makes the girl look weak and defenseless and it makes you feel superior......and its hot the way she grabs her crotch like that.

:D I agree!
The crotch grab has always been good :D

Oddly enough, girls peeing, deliberate wetting and girls using a toilet...isnt hot.
Its only the desperation, the accident and embarassment that is the hot part.
dunno why?

dan

Like others have said, there is a distinction between needing to pee and being desperate.
It is the idea that the girl is doing everything in her power to hold it in but she knows she is just putting off the inevitable.
That said, the whole bouncing, rocking back and forth, legs crossing and crotch squeezing is sometimes sexier than the actual wetting :)

kingkaos

when girls/women squirm and such is sometimes more erotic than the actual wetting but for me it's more the wetting themselves and having to deal with wet panties for the time it takes to get a new pair. When ur underwear are wet it feels wrong sometimes and knowing that the girl is suffering through that feeling turns me on... plus i got a panty fetish too so seeing wet panties really turn me on.
I Be Heros Corrupt

oramisho

I always thought desperation was used oddly when refferring to this fetish as its ussually just used for a girl who really has to pee. the actual definition is "Having lost hope" which one would think would be better suited when they get to the breaking point and finally give in the urge and finally wet themselves.

Edit: Actually, looking at the other definitions on webster:
2: moved by despair
3: suffering extreme need or anxiety
4: involving extreme danger or possible disaster <a desperate situation>
5: of extreme intensity

The word actually fits quite well as every defnition can be used to describe at least one part of the fetish.

animewetting

Its actually hard to explain the attraction to it. It's not the same as the...otherfetishes you see nowadays.

I agree with kingkaos. I like the desperation more than the actual wetting.

posts merged ~Ser

bloodclaw

*Puts on nerdy glasses* Well, Female Desperation is defined as a person of the female sex who desperately needs to urinate or defecate. Personally, i prefer the scat half of the desperation. ^^

risendevil

For me, I just get kinda turned on, no idea why though. =\

ixrulexthatxpuddle

I have to admit . I tend to care more about the desperation part of a girl hold it than actually the wetting it self.

Man, making me think about it turns me on. Or should I say gets me aroused.  :drool:

Burstyn

It's pleasing to see that others also prefer desperation to actual peeing or wetting, as I do myself.  One very marked advantage of that particular interest, it seems to me, is that it's possible to encounter visible signs of desperation in real life, whereas it's extremely rare to see peeing.  But one distinct disadvantage is that in specially-made peeing vids the desperation part is often either non-existent or extremely brief - the makers are anxious to get to what they see as the main business.  That's one reason I like the Giga holding-on contest films so much.  I would be pleased to hear of any other sources of lengthy displays of desperation.

Dissident

You guys may have seen this before:

This is a road map of all the sexual fetishes explored by psychologist Katherine Gates.  It's interesting to see an overall view of kinks.

I common theme I saw among a lot of fetishes is control.  The lack of control, surrendering it, assuming it ... whether it be having someone wet their pants or dress up in a uniform there are varying degrees of vulnerability that provoke sexual arousal.  I don't completely understand why control is so important though.  What biological connection would see that a girl who's wetting her pants should arouse a guy?  This connection forms in children at some young age, but I don't think anyone has any idea of what causes it.

More specifically ... Female desperation is pretty general.  As this thread illustrates there are people who like to focus on different things.  For some it's "holding" it that's most arousing, while for others it's more the actual wetting.  I think the visible loss of control, or wetting, is more poignant.

Burstyn

Quote from: Dissident on September 16, 2009, 09:18:54 PMWhat biological connection would see that a girl who's wetting her pants should arouse a guy?

Wasn't it Havelock Ellis who suggested that the increasingly urgent buildup of desperation followed by the relief and release of peeing was identical to the increasingly urgent buildup of sexual arousal followed by the relief and release of orgasm, and therefore that's the link?  

Ranpalan

Quote from: benson1080 on June 12, 2009, 11:31:50 AM
Quote from: hihia28 on June 03, 2009, 09:37:26 PM
i think it makes the girl look weak and defenseless and it makes you feel superior......and its hot the way she grabs her crotch like that.

:D I agree!
The crotch grab has always been good :D

Oddly enough, girls peeing, deliberate wetting and girls using a toilet...isnt hot.
Its only the desperation, the accident and embarassment that is the hot part.
dunno why?
I have to fully agree with this. First of all, the crotch grab - I think it could be because this gesture really shows that the girl is willing to do anything to not wet just yet. Youtube has(/had) a video called something "Me and Naomi waiting for a taxi" - although there is little desperation shown, you can see a girl tightly holding her crotch twice, and that alone was enough to make me favourite it.
As for intentional wetting's lack of appeal - it just seems like exhibitionism to me. Just like a girl who proudly walks through a store and soaks herself while smiling wouldn't be much of a turn-on, to me, anyway. Girls peeing outside because they have to are very much wonderful, though - they're doing it because they absolutely have to.
Always happy to get PMs/IMs

Omorashi-lover

To me I enjoy seeing a girl needing to pee really badly. But I don't actually enjoy torturing or stopping her, it's so cruel. It's always sexy to see how she humiliate herself =X Humiliation is 1 of the main aspect. And yes, I love seeing how a girl reacts when she needs to pee as well ^-^ The squirms, the dances, the moans, they are SO HOT!
Nothing arouses me as powerfully and as instantly as the presense of a desperate girl who's at the verge of peeing herself shamefully any second.
My Hatsune Miku artwork ^-^ >>

Omorashi is my LIFE!
Support the omorashi-ness in DA!> http://omorashi-lover.deviantart.com/
http://omorashi-addicts.deviantart.com/

Omorashi-lover

Quote from: oramisho on July 06, 2009, 05:43:46 PM
I always thought desperation was used oddly when refferring to this fetish as its ussually just used for a girl who really has to pee. the actual definition is "Having lost hope" which one would think would be better suited when they get to the breaking point and finally give in the urge and finally wet themselves.

Edit: Actually, looking at the other definitions on webster:
2: moved by despair
3: suffering extreme need or anxiety
4: involving extreme danger or possible disaster <a desperate situation>
5: of extreme intensity

The word actually fits quite well as every defnition can be used to describe at least one part of the fetish.

I have the same opinion as well. All the definitions of "desperate" suits this fetish a lot.
Nothing arouses me as powerfully and as instantly as the presense of a desperate girl who's at the verge of peeing herself shamefully any second.
My Hatsune Miku artwork ^-^ >>

Omorashi is my LIFE!
Support the omorashi-ness in DA!> http://omorashi-lover.deviantart.com/
http://omorashi-addicts.deviantart.com/

thedude

Quote from: FallenStar on June 21, 2007, 07:38:41 PM

For me, personally, I like the reactions of a girl who really needs to pee badly and I do like taking control and making her wet herself...

Ditto