New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Nice to meet you all

Started by orihalcon, November 29, 2007, 05:40:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orihalcon

Hello I am orihalcon. I come here in search for anime, Anime mostly posted by the youtube user blaze105/shadowfox1771.

He hasnt told me the name of the animes. So I have decided to join this forum in hopes of finding out what they are.

FallenStar

I would suggest, my good man/woman, that you post a lot and contribute rather than just look for the goodies.

If you prove yourself through contributing to the forum (posting will do), then you may find a few things here to your liking.

If, however, you have come here without the intention of contributing, then I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to leave after I've determined that you have no intention of posting.

Just a fair warning and all.

Now... how do you like the forum so far?

Also, are you that thing people use to forge Masamune(s)?  :p

FallenStar - Site Admin

Mydnyght Edgeworth

I thought the correct name was 'orichalcum'... but whatever.

Anyways, welcome, dude! ^_^

This loli is not wearing any pants.
That renders your argument invalid.

FallenStar

Quote from: orihalcon on November 30, 2007, 05:35:57 PM
I was just wondering, it says that some of the sites areas are locked away from me. Why is it?

*facepalm*

Clearly, you, like so many others, have NOT read the rules, nor did you read my previous post.

If you come here looking just for goodies without posting, then you've come to the wrong site, my friend.

If you want what this site has to offer, you must post 10 times, like Rule Number 8 says.  Once you do that, all the areas of the site will open up to you and you can see what we have.

FallenStar - Site Admin