Author Topic: A Slave with a Tiny, yet Bursting Bladder  (Read 1339 times)

Omofan1234

A Slave with a Tiny, yet Bursting Bladder
« on: December 24, 2013, 02:00:30 PM »
Hi, I'm new here.
-----------------------------
Slave name: Alice
Hair: Long-ish, Brown, Wavy
Personality: Submissive, friendly
Clothing: A bra, Pink panties, and very, very tight jeans.
Bladder size: Small

Master name: Jim
Personality: Merciful (at times), Usually dominant
-----------------------------

Jim went down to check on his slave, aware that her bladder was absolutely bursting, and even more aware that her jeans were digging into her bladder.
"How are you doing, slave? Bursting bladder, I hope?" He said, as he thought back to when he gave her a drink full of diuretics. He went up to her, and pushed hard against her abdomen.

Omofan1234

Re: A Slave with a Tiny, yet Bursting Bladder
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2013, 12:56:11 PM »
(Anyone want to do an rp with me?)

Offline Mydnyght Edgeworth

• Advanced Member
  • BRING BACK HYDROX!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2013, 02:30:35 PM »
(Okay, I'll try.)

"GAH!" Alice gasped as Jim pressed his hand into her abdomen. "Y-yes, Master!" she confessed.
She had been lightly crying from the sheer pain in her crotch. All that urine stored in her bladder,
along with the really tight jeans she was wearing, meant agony for the poor little girl for some time now.
"Please, Master, please let me pee!" she begged. "It hurts so bad! I can't hold it in much longer! Please let me pee!"

This loli is not wearing any pants.
That renders your argument invalid.

Omofan1234

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2013, 04:26:28 PM »
(Thanks)

"No, no, no. You know what happens if you pee without permission. Now, just spread apart your legs." He said, as he tied her legs as far as they could stretch, and splitting apart her pee hole with his fingers. "Ok, now drink ALL of this" handing her a huge bottle of wine.

• Advanced Member
  • BRING BACK HYDROX!!!
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2013, 07:05:09 PM »
Alice gulped as Jim spread her legs as much as possible. She then gasped as he slipped his hand into her jeans to open up her pee hole. How was she gonna hold her urine like this!?
Her eyes widened at the sight of the wine bottle. She begged, "If I drink all that, will you then please let me pee? Please, Master???"

Omofan1234

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2013, 10:12:04 PM »
"Haha, no, but I'll let you do whatever you can to hold it in. ANYTHING in the world, except peeing of course." He replied, having mercy, but knowing that the alcohol would soon take effect, increasing the need to pee and decreasing inhibitions. Oh, how fun this night will be….

• Advanced Member
  • BRING BACK HYDROX!!!
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2013, 03:07:32 PM »
Alice sighed in agony from her dire need to urinate, but she gave in to Jim's words. She took a deep breath and started to consume the wine. The bitter taste made her stop and gag for a little while, but she quickly steeled herself and downed the rest of the alcoholic beverage. She was quickly becoming rather incoherent from the wine, but that didn't stop her from realizing how much urine she had in her crotch. She tried to clamp her hands there, but Jim's hand was still in the way for now.

Omofan1234

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2013, 03:42:10 PM »
Jim watched as Alice gulped down the entire wine bottle. He removed his hand and said, "Alright, I'll keep my promise, you can now hold it in whatever way you like. Anything is allowed. But remember no peeing or spurting. Go ahead, you can start now."

• Advanced Member
  • BRING BACK HYDROX!!!
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2013, 05:09:26 PM »
Despite her intoxicated state, Alice latched both her hands onto her crotch and twisted her legs around her hands. "Hoooww loooonnng... doooo I hooold iiit?" she slurred.

Omofan1234

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2013, 06:29:56 PM »
"For as loooonng as you can, or up until you pass out." Jim answered, knowing she'd pass out any moment. "And then you can go to bed. Ok?"

• Advanced Member
  • BRING BACK HYDROX!!!
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2013, 06:42:02 PM »
Alice tried to hop up and down in her bursting-to-pee state, but she was too boozed up to do so. She kept hobbling and wobbling around with her hands jammed between her twisted legs. That overfull bladder seemed to be the only thing she could still really feel.

"I... I caannn't...."

She was losing consciousness fairly quickly as she twirled towards a corner of the room.

Omofan1234

« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2013, 06:49:13 PM »
Jim quickly grabbed her and carried her to her mattress, afraid that she'd seriously hurt herself. "You're going to go to sleep now, ok?" He laid her down in bed, pulled up a chair, and watched her pass out.

• Advanced Member
  • BRING BACK HYDROX!!!
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2013, 07:22:31 PM »
Now unconscious on her bed, Alice could no longer hold back what was in her bladder. Her urine rapidly spilled out into the crotch of her jeans. Dark wetness spread on her ass and the backs of her thighs. A golden pool was growing between her legs and around her ass. The only saving grace was that her urine flood didn't get even close to her bra.

Omofan1234

« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2013, 07:55:28 PM »
Jim smiled as he watched the pee spread around her crotch. He pulled off her jeans and panties and replaced them with a small, kids diaper (hope you don't mind) and some sweat pants. He then picked her up, cleaned her mattress, and lay her back down, waiting for the next pee.

(How am I doing? I'm very new to this)

• Advanced Member
  • BRING BACK HYDROX!!!
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2013, 08:50:17 PM »
(Pretty good so far.)

Meanwhile, Alice was dreaming that she was being encased in softness. Little did she know just how true that dream was. But for now, she remained very asleep, as she was still a long way from recovering from that alcohol. At least she'd be nice and clean once she would finally revive.