New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

[panty poop]Samantha at the Nationals

Started by Doom_Guard, March 24, 2008, 09:52:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doom_Guard

My first fic ever, but here it is! I'd love to hear your comments.

Samantha Beckett sighed uneasily as she heard the muffled sound of applause swell through the building. She had been sitting in her dressing room at the national Figure Skating competition for several hours now waiting for her turn to skate, and the wait was beginning to wear on her nerves. Her stomach rumbled loudly – it felt as though it was doing flip-flops, and there was a familiar pressure building up inside of her. As Samantha got up from her seat and began to pace, her skating coach looked up from the newspaper she was reading.

"Everything alright Sam?" she asked.

"I'm fine Jess, just getting pretty nervous is all," responded Sam. "I feel like I've been here for ages! When am I going on?"

Jess strode across the small dressing room and studied the tournament schedule on the wall. "Looks like you're on in about 20 minutes...We'd better head out into the waiting area and get ready," she replied.

"Okay, just let me put on my costume and go to the bathroom really quick," Sam said as she strode once again across the room and picked up her bag containing her skates and costume. She walked into the small bathroom adjacent to her dressing room, shut the door behind her and placed the bag on the floor. She stood for a moment and looked at herself in the mirror.

At 16 years of age, Sam was quite a lovely looking girl – her straight brown hair cascaded over her shoulders in shimmering waves, stopping halfway down her back. She had a slender, athletic body with long shapely legs, perky B-Cup breasts, and a firm, round bottom which was the subject of many a young man's fantasy; Sam didn't know it, but she was one of the most desired girls in her high school.

As her large brown eyes wandered over her reflection in the bathroom mirror, a rumble deep in her stomach and an increasingly strong pressure once again brought to her attention her need for a bowel movement. She turned away from the mirror, and unbuttoned her skintight jeans. Sliding them off, she cast them into the corner by her bag, leaving her standing in only a pink tank-top and her favorite pair of panties – light pink bikini style panties with delicate white trim. Sam liked these particular panties for the way they hugged the curves of her butt; her ass looked truly magnificent in them. Pulling her panties down around her ankles, she settled herself down onto the toilet and began to push.

Nothing happened at first, so Sam grunted softly and pushed even harder. Several small farts slipped out, but nothing inside her was moving. Crinkling her nose against the unpleasant odor, she grunted again and pushed as hard as she could. Her face cherry red, Sam stopped pushing after a very long attempt to get things moving.

"Guess I'm a bit backed up," she said quietly to herself, panting slightly from her effort. Giving one last push, she sighed to herself and stood up. Pulling her panties up, she took her costume out of her bag and began dressing herself. After sliding off her bra, she stepped into her costume and pulled it up and into place. The skintight nylon material was actually rather elegant looking – white and pink swirled together in several places, complemented by several flowing white fringes and tiny sparkles, which shimmered in the light. The outfit hugged Samantha's curves tightly, her delicate breasts pushing upward slightly from the tension, and her cute butt outlined closely revealing it's beauty to the world.

Giving herself one last glance in the mirror, Sam walked out of the bathroom and back into her dressing room.

"All set?" said Jess as Sam re-entered the room.

"All set," said Sam with a quick nod. "Let's head up to the rink now."

Fifteen minutes later, Samantha and Jess were standing together beside the rink entrance. Sam's rival, Amanda Laroque was on the ice, gliding smoothly up and down the pristine, glassy surface. As Amanda landed another difficult jump, Sam and Jess both cursed softly.

"You'll have to be flawless to beat her today Sam," muttered Jess.

Suddenly feeling quite nervous again, Sam's stomach gurgled uneasily. Her stomach churning again, she decided that she had better release some of the pressure inside her. Relaxing her muscles, she allowed several long, quiet farts to escape her bottom. She smiled to herself; the pressure was still there, but was now at a much more comfortable level. As the final notes of Amanda's music sounded and she came to a stop in her final pose, the crowd erupted into applause. Sam's heart leaped into her throat and her stomach was once again in knots. She once again relaxed her muscles and let out another fart. Suddenly however, Sam felt the pressure inside her shift quickly; before she knew it, the load that had so stubbornly refused to budge before was wanting out with a vengeance. Before she was able to stop herself, she could feel her anus opening and a hard knobby turd quickly slid out and touched the fabric of her favorite panties. As the log continued to move, Sam clamped her legs and bottom muscles together in an effort to stop the inevitable mess. The log broke off and nestled itself snugly against her butt. The remainder of her mess was still inside of her, but was pushing angrily against her sphincter muscles, trying to force its way out of her. Mortified, she turned to Jess and whispered in a panicked voice, "Jess, I can't go on now!"

"What? Why?!" demanded Jess. "You're up right now! Amanda just got off the ice!"

"I can't go!" Sam wailed, "I had an accident!" Blushing furiously, she buried her face in her hands, as tears began to well up in her eyes.

"What do you mean 'accident'? What kind of accident?" Jess asked in a panicked whisper.

"I thought I had to fart, but I pooped in my panties!" Sam shot back, squirming slightly as she fought to hold in the messy girl-mud inside of her.

Mouth agape, Jess took a step back and inspected the seat of Samantha's costume. A small bulge in her costume, slightly larger than a golf ball betrayed what had just happened to the young girl. A small brown stain had formed on the white material, and the odor of feces was beginning to fill the air around her. Jess' thoughts were in a jumble as she struggled to think of a solution to their sudden predicament. They couldn't pull out of the performance now, or Sam would lose her ranking, and all of her hard work over the past year would be for nothing. Over the arena's PA system, Jess heard the announcers start Sam's introduction. Unable to think of anything, Jess found herself forced to deliver some rather unpleasant news to the now stinky girl beside her.

"Sam, you have to go on. It's a big arena, nobody will notice that little bump," said Jess.

Sam stared at her in shock. "Are you insane? I can't go out there on national television with poo in my costume!" she hissed. As she said this, the announcers were finishing her introduction; the loudspeakers boomed out "Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome Miss Samantha Beckett!"

"There's no time now Sam, Go!" said Jess, forcing Sam out onto the ice.

Her face on fire, Sam glided slowly away from the rink entrance toward her starting position at center ice. Her stomach was clenching on its own in an attempt to force more of her poop out; she didn't know how she would hold on through her whole 5 minute program, but Sam was determined to not make the situation any worse than it already was. Trying to act as normally as possible so she didn't draw attention to the unpleasant predicament she was in, she sped up and took her position at center ice. The feeling of the poo against her bottom was extremely unpleasant – Sam had not had an accident since she was 4 years old, and the warm, sticky sensation the small mound was creating on her butt was extremely distracting. Praying that nobody would notice the small bulge in her costume, she raised her arms and crossed her legs into her starting pose, grimacing slightly as the pile in her panties was squished between her cheeks.

Standing by herself in the middle of the huge arena, everyone in the crowd watching her, and cameras from several major TV stations trained on her, Samantha felt extremely vulnerable. As her music began to play, Sam once again fervently hoped that she'd get through her program without anyone noticing that she had pooped herself. As she began to skate, she couldn't take her mind off the intense need to move her bowels that she still had. It felt as though someone were grabbing her insides and squeezing as hard as they could. The sharp pain was causing her to lose her focus – she stumbled slightly as she landed her first jump. Her rectum felt positively packed, and once again, Sam found her poop trying to force its way out of her.

Causing even further distraction was the small load in her pants. Every move she made forced the poo to move with her, squishing slightly, and sliding around against the smooth skin of her bottom. She shuddered slightly as she glided into a wide turn. The pressure in her rear was becoming unbearable, but her program was drawing to an end. "If I can hold on for the last two jumps, I can run to the bathroom right after I finish," she thought to herself.

Disaster struck however, as Sam performed her second last (and most difficult) jump of her program. Thrown off once again by the lumpy mass in her panties, she landed much harder than she intended. The sudden jolt seemed to give the girl's bowels a mind of their own – they had been under pressure for too long and would not take any more.

"Oh shit!" yelped Sam, as her anus was forced open once again. She felt her abdomen contract – her body was doing all it could to rid itself of its waste, and the poor girl was powerless to prevent it. Gliding down the length of the ice, Samantha fought with all her might to stop herself from pooping herself, but it was a losing battle. A long, soft, and incredibly large log was sliding quickly out of her bottom. Her panties and costume ballooned out rapidly, displaced by the growing mess in her clothes. After more than 12 inches of poo had forced its way into her costume, the first log broke off and softer poop began rushing out of her now very dirty hole. Her costume bulged out even more, reaching it's limit – Sam now had a massive mound of warm poo, roughly the size of a grapefruit piled snugly against her butt. With her panties unable to stretch any further, the girl mud still flowing steadily from her ass spread itself out, working its way up the back of her panties, stopping just shy of the elastic waistband, and forward, toward the crotch of the underwear.

"This is disgusting, I'm totally shitting my panties on national television!" her panicked mind shouted at her. The poop inched slowly forwards along her gusset, sliding slowly across her labia, covering her pussy. As the warm soft mess slid across her clitoris, Sam felt a familiar tingle in her groin. To her shock, the sticky, slippery poo was suddenly making her feel very good indeed. Pushing that thought out of her mind, Sam focused on stopping the flow of poo that was now threatening to overwhelm her panties. With great effort, she was able to stop her mess from moving. She felt much better now that the monster poo was out of her, but she was in full blown panic now; she knew now that people were starting to notice what had just happened to her. She could see people's faces in the rows closest to the ice, their expressions ranging from disgust to amusement, pointing and whispering to the people beside them. Over the music, she could even make out a few of the louder comments.

"My god, she shit herself!"

"Absolutely disgusting"

"Ha ha ha, look Steve, she crapped her panties!"

Sam's face was so hot that it could have melted the very ice she was skating on. Determined to finish her program as quickly as possible and end her embarrassment, she positioned herself for her final jump, the mess in her panties moving with her, sliding over her butt and across her now very aroused clitoris. Digging her toe pick into the ice, she launched herself into the air.

*SCCHHPPHHHHHLAP*. The sound filled Samantha's ears as she landed hard on her butt. The enormous load of hot mud in her panties squished under her weight, sending poop over the waistband at the back of her panties and onto the small of her back, held against her skin by her costume. The smelly mess was also forced out of the leg bands of her panties and costume and onto the ice around her. Rocketing across her clitoris, the squishy poo was forced nearly all the way up to the waistband on the front of her panties as well. Before she knew what was happening, her body was responding to the sudden attention to her clitoris. Sam's pelvic muscles spasmed wildly as an orgasm rolled through her body. A soft moan escaped from her lips that had little to do with her fall.

Now having no doubt what had happened to the poor girl with a fair amount of her poop in plain view on the ice, the crowd began to laugh. Sam picked herself up off the ice as the last waves of her orgasm subsided and was brought back to reality in a hurry by the growing laughter around her. Deciding it best to simply finish her skate right away, she stood up and took her finishing pose. There was scattered applause amid the uproarious laughter coming from the crowd as Sam skated quickly off the ice. The television cameras zoomed in on her now very messy backside as she passed by, broadcasting to the world.

As she stepped off the ice, Jess came running to her side. "Oh my god Sam, what the hell did you do that for!" she yelled, "Why didn't you hold it?"

"It's not like I meant for this to happen Jess! What kind of person would enjoy crapping their pants?" retorted Sam, although the fire in her loins belied her words; Sam was hornier than she had ever been in her life, and it was all because of the huge mass of poo, still rubbing across her skin whenever she moved. "I'm going back to the dressing room, I need to be alone for awhile. Don't let anyone in." Sam said over her shoulder as she began walking quickly back toward her dressing room. At a loss for words, Jess let her go.

"My god, that poor girl..." she muttered to herself as she watched Sam's poo covered ass moving away from her. "She needs some time to cry her eyes out until she feels better..."

Back in her dressing room, Sam closed the door behind her and made sure it was locked. While the experience of pooping herself in front of all those people had been extremely mortifying, she couldn't ignore the fire between her legs any longer. Putting her hand to her crotch, Sam began furiously rubbing her pussy. The still warm, mushy poo ground against her labia and clitoris, sending waves of pleasure through her. Realizing she still had to finish emptying her bowels, she paused for a moment and considered.

"I'm already messy," she said to herself, "may as well do it in my pants." Giving a mighty push, Sam's anus opened one final time and added even more soft, hot poo to the already colossal mess in her panties. When she was done, she reached back and placed her hand over the bulge in her costume. She pushed gently on the now cantaloupe sized mountain in her pants, and savored the sensation. This was so much better when she didn't have to worry about people seeing her. Walking over to the bench in the dressing room, Sam slowly lowered herself down until she was fully sitting in her mess. The layer of poo cradling her bottom and pussy was several inches thick, and covered the entire insides of her panties. Rocking from side to side, she once again reveled in the sensation of the mushy mess sliding over her ass and pussy. Feeling one last orgasm approaching, Sam ground her butt into the bench as hard as she could.

As she exploded into Orgasm, she knew that she was going to have to do this again. Somewhere private next time though, so she could enjoy this new naughty pleasure she had discovered to the fullest extent. Moaning in ecstasy as her orgasm subsided, she stood up and headed toward the showers. "Better get cleaned up," she thought to herself. "I'm sure I'll have some interviews to do to explain this..."

THE END

Serika

First you say? This is pretty good for a first story, i would have assumed you had been writing stuff for a few years at least.

Quote"Absolutely disgusting"
I picture someone dropping his monocle into his glass of champagne. :lol:

Quote"Ha ha ha, look Steve, she crapped her panties!"
That sounds real. XD
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

nagato

Nice, story I just like to say that I'm glad I have finally found a panty poop story where the poop actually leaves a mess. Usually I find most panyt poop stories the poop leaves no trace.
"The fastest way to flush a rat out of its nest is with a little bit of carpet bombing." - Char "The Red Comet" Aznable

b0sk0

That was awesome. I can't wait to read more your stories!

Sipplewat

animepee

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccceee  :clap: :clap: :clap:
extreamly well written! i loved the ending, i rate it 9.9/10!!!

Firescyth

Great work. Really well written. Well done.

I love to read more of it.

lurker

That was great!  Please write more stories like this one!

wizofan

Awesome! U have serious talent, plz, write more!  :clap: