Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Rules of Engagement - part 1

Started by princesstess, January 22, 2008, 01:24:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

princesstess

Rules of Engagement - part 1

The CEO sat back in his executive chair, feeling an interesting mix of lust and fatherly instinct towards her as she lay asleep on the couch. She looked so vulnerable and yet so sexy. She must be exhausted after totally peeing her panties twice today, and practically peeing then a third time. She had cleaned up in his private shower and changed back into her original skirt, sweater and lingerie.

He sniffed the black lace-trimmed panties she had peed about an hour ago, they were still damp from her pee and, he suspected, her juices. He thought about the best way to structure their special interest so no one would suspect. Some ideas came to mind....

I slowly opened my eyes and saw the CEO fondling my peed panties. I didn't mind. He startled as I got up. "Sir, their yours to keep if you want."

He smiled and put them down. "Tess, how are you feeling?"

"Still a bit exhausted from it all. I still ache too. But I can work." I sat up.

"No need for that, Tess." He walked over and sat beside me. He put his hand on my thigh. I wanted him. I so wanted him, but I would wait for him to take me when he was ready. I lay against his chest as we cuddled.

He couldn't believe his luck. They were so made for each other. "I want to take you out for dinner."

"Thank you, Sir." I was thrilled.

"But first we need to so some shopping. And do call me Bill"

"You've already been so generous, Bill."

"Still, I can't imagine you have much of a wardrobe, being a young secretary just starting out. Certainly not enough to withstand the number of pantie pee accidents that are sure to happen. That is if you think they will happen."

She knew what he wanted to hear.. She craved those accidents as much as he. "Its so busy here, and I do have a hard time holding it until the work is done." I trembled for effect. "I think I will be peeing my poor panties every day, if not 2 or 3 times a day. Unless that is a problem, Bill"

"It depends on the day. If I have lots of people coming in then we have to make sure your not so busy so that you can get to the Ladies in time. On days like this then I'm sure you will be too busy to ever make it to the Ladies in time." He so wished every day could be like today.

I looked into his eyes. "Maybe on those days where I'm not busy, we can stay after hours. I'm sure you can find something to keep me too busy." I hesitated. "I need to be kept busy."

She looked a little uncertain, like she had said too much. "I know you do. That's what I love about you." She looked relieved.

"Well lets do some shopping, Tess.:...

I sat beside him in his Lexus SUV as drove towards down town, it was the nicest car I'd ever been. He had sent me to the Ladies before we left. I could see why, he certainly would not want me to pee all over his beautiful Lexus. His hand rested on my thigh.

He was curious. "I sense that you came when you peed your panties." He saw her blush with embarrassment. She had.

I felt so embarrassed and ashamed. I turned away.

"Don't feel embarrassed. I'm glad you do, otherwise it would be so cruel of me to put you through that. I came from just watching, so its ok."

I felt very defensive "Today with you was special. I wanted you to want me and I sense that peeing my panties was the only way you would notice me, plain as I am. I don't go out of my way to pee my panties. I try and not pee then as it is agonizing and humiliating when I do it in public." Consciously I did try not to, though I always seem to subconsciously set myself up. I felt horrible about that. I got myself all confused. I craved peeing my panties, but I didn't want to pee my panties as it hurt so much and felt so awful. How could I want both. My emotions flooded up and I was on the brink of tears

"Its ok, Tess. I know that you really suffer, and that it must really be embarrassing to pee your panties in public. Just because you like it doesn't make your pain and embarrassment any less real. " He paused for her to take it in. The poor thing must have suffered a lot of ridicule in her life, must have gone though a lot of physical and emotional pain.

I started crying uncontrollably.

Yet he knew deep down that she really wanted to pee her panties and the pain is probably what got her off, but she needed to feel ok about herself and to fussed over. "You deserve the same compassion, support, and comforting that any woman peeing her panties should get."

I couldn't stop crying as the years of shame, humiliation, pain, and isolation came pouring out

"Its ok, Tess. I will always treat you with respect and do everything I can to be a support and a comfort to you during your desperate ordeals."

He pulled over to the shoulder. Then pulled me in and hugged me.
"Its ok, Just get it out, Tess. Just get it all out."....

(to be continued)
See my When the Classroom Becomes the Girlsroom Blog at http://classroom-girlsroom.blogspot.com/