Author Topic: ~The Life of Bladder Slaves~  (Read 10610 times)

Offline Saori

Re: ~The Life of Bladder Slaves~
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2016, 10:50:06 AM »
Amber did her best not to raise her eyebrows when the customer suggested she do her best pee dance. Did she seriously expect her to demean herself so? Embarrassed, Amber grabbed the underwear from the woman and quickly dressed in them. They flattered her figure well, showing off her toned stomach and butt and displaying her 36C sized breasts to full advantage. She almost flinched when the panties touched her sensitive private areas; they rubbed it in a way that irritated her urge to pee. Amber instinctively put a hand between her legs, before realizing that that was what the customer wanted. A pee dance. Well, a show could be put on if necessary. Amber crossed her legs and bent over slightly, shoving her hands between her legs and clutching her pussy tightly. The dance actually made her bladder feel worse, as she squirmed around a little, the motion making the pee slosh around inside her. She wished the customer would allow her to stop the ridiculous act. I'm a slave, she reminded herself. This is what slaves have to do. She hated being brought to this, but she had no choice, so she silently complied.

Offline Zaku II

« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2016, 04:45:34 PM »
Amber did her best not to raise her eyebrows when the customer suggested she do her best pee dance. Did she seriously expect her to demean herself so? Embarrassed, Amber grabbed the underwear from the woman and quickly dressed in them. They flattered her figure well, showing off her toned stomach and butt and displaying her 36C sized breasts to full advantage. She almost flinched when the panties touched her sensitive private areas; they rubbed it in a way that irritated her urge to pee. Amber instinctively put a hand between her legs, before realizing that that was what the customer wanted. A pee dance. Well, a show could be put on if necessary. Amber crossed her legs and bent over slightly, shoving her hands between her legs and clutching her pussy tightly. The dance actually made her bladder feel worse, as she squirmed around a little, the motion making the pee slosh around inside her. She wished the customer would allow her to stop the ridiculous act. I'm a slave, she reminded herself. This is what slaves have to do. She hated being brought to this, but she had no choice, so she silently complied.

The customer enjoyed the show for a few more minutes, watching Amber swish back and forth.

"Alright, that's enough dancing for now."

Slowly, the mistress made her way over. Reaching one hand out, she gently stroked the toned rear of Amber for a moment. "What a lovely bottom you have."

Moving to the chair, the mistress sat down. Extending one hand, she beckoned Amber over.

"Please, sit on my lap and tell me a little about yourself."

Offline Saori

« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2016, 11:13:02 PM »
Amber tried not to flinch at the unfamiliar woman's touch. But apprehension subsided when she at least got to stop the relentless dancing. She tentatively sat down on her lap, taking a moment to notice the mistress' beauty. Catching herself staring, she quickly looked away.

Tell me about yourself... A question with so many answers. Just thinking about it made her life story reply in her mind. She certainly had never thought she'd end up here. But how could she tell all that to this woman? When no words came, she finally settled on: "What would you like to know?"

Offline Zaku II

« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2016, 11:34:59 PM »
Amber tried not to flinch at the unfamiliar woman's touch. But apprehension subsided when she at least got to stop the relentless dancing. She tentatively sat down on her lap, taking a moment to notice the mistress' beauty. Catching herself staring, she quickly looked away.

Tell me about yourself... A question with so many answers. Just thinking about it made her life story reply in her mind. She certainly had never thought she'd end up here. But how could she tell all that to this woman? When no words came, she finally settled on: "What would you like to know?"

The mistress said nothing for a moment, then answered.

"Where you came from, and why your hear. You are the first slave I've truly brought, and I want to learn more."

She tightened the grip on Amber, allowing her to wiggle her butt along. She smile softly and planted a kiss on her cheek.

"I may have plans for our time together, but I try to treat people more than objects. Please...hold yourself if you need to pee."

Offline Saori

« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2016, 03:10:14 PM »
Amber's heart beat faster at the woman's advances. She'd never been treated so warmly before by someone in authority over her. "In that case," she said softly, "I might as well tell you everything. My whole story. As a girl, I was that uppity rich kid that everyone would inwardly hate but outwardly bow to. I came from a really prosperous family, and you could say I had it all. But when I became a teenager, the lifestyle stopped appealing to me. I wanted to experience the life I'd never lived before. I became attracted to ways of the street, and the whole "bad boy" appeal. When I was 16, I ran off with my boyfriend, a gangster from some hood, trying to once and for all leave my past behind me. For almost two years I was on the run with him, from city to city, backalley to alleyway. But... One day one of his drug deals went wrong. There was shooting and screaming and chaos, and everyone went in different directions and I fled for my life. I ran and never looked back. But in the morning I couldn't find him, or any of our friends. I don't know what happened to them, or where they went, but they left me behind. And I couldn't live on the street by my own. I tried, but obviously that didn't go so well, since I'm here. I got kidnapped by some men, who locked me in a room and kept me their prisoner. I was given food and water and all that, but I was very neglected by them, going days without seeing a soul. I was very alone, and abandoned, and at my worst place I'd ever been. Seems like a far leap from my birthplace, doesn't it? But anyway, they kept me for about two months before deciding to sell me. They found a slave-selling company, this one, and sold me for whatever they could get. I've only been here about a week. They say I've had several offers put out for me, that I'm a good buy. I don't know why. I don't feel like I'm anything special, but I'll go along with it. And that's how I ended up here, in this room, in this cellblock, with you, a potential buyer."

Telling the long story gave more time for the urge in Amber's bladder to grow stronger. Being held so tightly didn't help either. But not wanting to look weak or desperate, se resisted the temptation to hold herself or even cross her legs. The occasional squirm was not preventable though, and she could stop herself from the slightest wiggling. Her pussy ached, wanting both to be touched and to release the torrent of piss behind its gates, but Amber nobly resisted to give in.

Offline Zaku II

« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2016, 10:01:42 PM »
Amber's heart beat faster at the woman's advances. She'd never been treated so warmly before by someone in authority over her. "In that case," she said softly, "I might as well tell you everything. My whole story. As a girl, I was that uppity rich kid that everyone would inwardly hate but outwardly bow to. I came from a really prosperous family, and you could say I had it all. But when I became a teenager, the lifestyle stopped appealing to me. I wanted to experience the life I'd never lived before. I became attracted to ways of the street, and the whole "bad boy" appeal. When I was 16, I ran off with my boyfriend, a gangster from some hood, trying to once and for all leave my past behind me. For almost two years I was on the run with him, from city to city, backalley to alleyway. But... One day one of his drug deals went wrong. There was shooting and screaming and chaos, and everyone went in different directions and I fled for my life. I ran and never looked back. But in the morning I couldn't find him, or any of our friends. I don't know what happened to them, or where they went, but they left me behind. And I couldn't live on the street by my own. I tried, but obviously that didn't go so well, since I'm here. I got kidnapped by some men, who locked me in a room and kept me their prisoner. I was given food and water and all that, but I was very neglected by them, going days without seeing a soul. I was very alone, and abandoned, and at my worst place I'd ever been. Seems like a far leap from my birthplace, doesn't it? But anyway, they kept me for about two months before deciding to sell me. They found a slave-selling company, this one, and sold me for whatever they could get. I've only been here about a week. They say I've had several offers put out for me, that I'm a good buy. I don't know why. I don't feel like I'm anything special, but I'll go along with it. And that's how I ended up here, in this room, in this cellblock, with you, a potential buyer."

Telling the long story gave more time for the urge in Amber's bladder to grow stronger. Being held so tightly didn't help either. But not wanting to look weak or desperate, se resisted the temptation to hold herself or even cross her legs. The occasional squirm was not preventable though, and she could stop herself from the slightest wiggling. Her pussy ached, wanting both to be touched and to release the torrent of piss behind its gates, but Amber nobly resisted to give in.

"Thank you for telling me that." The mistress cooed before kissing Amber again on the cheek. She could feel the girl squirm in her desperation, and it heightened her desire of her. The slight wiggling ground Amber's bottom into her lap, allowing the mistress to feel the soft mass.

"I know you really have to pee. Please, go ahead and hold yourself. If you don't want to, I can do it."

She gave a soft smirk.

"I have my games to play, and want to have some fun, but I'm glad you got that off your chest."

Offline Saori

« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2016, 12:02:07 AM »
Amber wondered what this "fun and games" entailed, but was grateful that the woman was at least being kind. Being a slave might not be all that bad with a mistress as gentle as this. Amber was comforted by the thought.

She crossed her legs uncomfortable when the woman brought up her desperation. I'm a big girl. I can hold it. Amber told herself, though her bladder screamed otherwise. She still refused to hold herself with her hands, so instead decided to change the subject.

"If I may," she began carefully, not sure if she was allowed to speak without being spoken to, "I've told you so much about myself, but I know nothing of you. Please, will you tell me something about yourself?"

Offline Zaku II

« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2016, 10:37:06 AM »
Amber wondered what this "fun and games" entailed, but was grateful that the woman was at least being kind. Being a slave might not be all that bad with a mistress as gentle as this. Amber was comforted by the thought.

She crossed her legs uncomfortable when the woman brought up her desperation. I'm a big girl. I can hold it. Amber told herself, though her bladder screamed otherwise. She still refused to hold herself with her hands, so instead decided to change the subject.

"If I may," she began carefully, not sure if she was allowed to speak without being spoken to, "I've told you so much about myself, but I know nothing of you. Please, will you tell me something about yourself?"

The mistress smiled, planting a soft kiss on Amber's forehead.

"Very well, my name is Elizabeth. Very royal I know. I made my fortune in stocks and business; I can be ruthless in business, but have a softer side to those who help me."

Elizabeth paused to shift her position, moving Amber every so slightly so she could grind her bottom more into her. The girl's warmth was like a jolt of electricity running through the woman. "I'm very young for the field, close to 28. I own a mansion in the woods several hours from this city."

Another pause; Elizabeth took two fingers to lightly prod Amber's bladder. Finding it very full, she smiled as her hands went lower. Brushing down close to Amber's legs, she took her right hand and pressed it against the young woman's crotch. Her other hand grabbed one of Amber's and placed over the one holding her aching pussy.

"I purchased another young woman two years ago, and kept her until she was 20. After that, I gave her freedom, along with a small apartment and a small allowance. She works in my firm as a secretary now. I have my perversions, but I detest those who treat slaves as mere objects of lust."

She paused a moment to hold Amber a little tighter.

"I have the same set up for you. A few years and you'll be free to go. As for my perversions? I have a set of games set up in my mansion and estate for us to use."