* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

JackO is BackO!

Started by JackO, August 17, 2015, 09:06:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackO

It's the second coming, the prodigal son returns, anyone remember me?  :blush:

FallenStar at least should have some memory of this crazy Brit  :gunsmilie:

Just thought I'd pop around and check what's going on here, I used to be a mod y'know!

Finally. Finally we're getting Shenmue III. The wait is over, the time is now!

Serika

Welcome back, Jack!

Not a whole lot going on around here these days but some of the old members are still around.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

FallenStar

Dude, you have no idea how close I was to closing that account, thinking it was a spammer who hacked your email. xP

Naturally, now that you've posted, I'm glad to see I was wrong. How's it hanging, my crazy ass Brit pal? Life been treating you better than before? Or worse? xP

Welp... I'm fucked...

JackO

Haha, I assumed it'd e-mail me once I'd been approved so I waited a while to post.

Good to see some old faces are around still. Life's pretty good at the moment, my musical projects are going well with various releases happening this year! I'm also training to become and electrician because ya gotta do something to earn a living, right? :D Anyway I'll hopefully take a look around and liven the forums up a little, if I can :P

Also Star, if you want my skype/YIM/whatever else for im'ing then by all means shoot me a pm ;)

Finally. Finally we're getting Shenmue III. The wait is over, the time is now!

FallenStar

With your musical talents, I'm surprised you're not a composer of great symphonies by now. I still haven't forgotten the work you did for Suki and Tanya. :)

Also, if you want to give me your YIM in a PM, das fine. I didn't want to ask incase you didn't want me to ask you to RP Allanah or something. xP

Welp... I'm fucked...