New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

So, how was your day?

Started by darklok, November 17, 2014, 09:03:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darklok

Yeaah, I know that that's a lame tittle that doesn't exactly explain what is this about. Let me explain to you what I want to make with this.

With this post I want to make something like a Journal; something like what have you "seen" today (or the day you are reading this xD). However, because this is a "special website" we are not going to talk about "the beautiful flowers that I saw today covered by the brightest snow that I have ever seen in my backyard..." No, we are going to talk about the possible (or actual) desperations and/or wettings we saw today (again, by today I mean the day you are writting or reading this :P).

Let me start with an example. I am going to a institute to practice my English. In there you can only find bathroom for boys and for girls, so I use to see lines everyday in the girls one. Because we are not a lot of students, is not a big deal, usually. But today (well, This didn't happen today, But I had to start this example with something xD), I was talking with one of the teacher, and she then interrupted me to go to the restroom. When she arrives, the door was closed, of course there was someone in there. She said "peanuts" (She is a teacher, she is not going to say Sh** xP) and then she did a little dance. Finally she went entered to the bathroom. But I have to admit that it was a little fun to see xD.

On my way home, I was driving in this cold day (again, this is not today. I should have started this on a different day than on a off-school day due to the snow >_>) When I stopped at the red light. I was waiting it to turn green when I saw a girl doing "the dance" while she was waiting the signal to cross the street. I keep looking, but then the light changes colors and I had to continue. It would be REALLY weird if I stop in the middle of the road to look at a girl doing just a little dance that could be just the cold... hehe xD. After that I get home and well... Nothing else happened. When I entered to this site I saw nothing new but a comment of FallenStar on the TalkBox (TalkBox to which nobody TALKS xDDDDDDD... ... ... Ok, no more silly joke xDD.) so I decided to post something :D.

I hope you enjoy this topic, and you share more journals. I think it would be interesting :D.

P.S: If I had mispelling or bad grammar. Please, don't hesitate to kill me xD. I should have a good grammar by now (I've been studying English for more than a year now... And I took a test that it supposedly says that my English is almost as good as a native speaker from the US :V).

Serika

Well, i'd like to tell you that i saw desperation today but i avoid people as much as possible when i go outside. :p

How about i talk about something i saw several years ago that i've been thinking about tonight instead? It happened when i was walking past the book store on my way home. A girl was working in the calendar booth outside the store, which they only set up in December, and she was talking to her manager and another male coworker. She was cute, looked 20 something, but then i heard her ask her manager if she could take a bathroom break. Manager said to wait a few minutes because he was going out to do something and that she could leave when he got back. The other guy jokingly said to drink a few cans of Pepsi because it would make her feel better.

I instinctively looked over when i heard all this. The girl laughed at him a did a quick pee dance, then turned around and went back to her booth. That was when she saw me walking by and looked right at me, and was possibly a little embarrassed that i had heard their conversation. It wasn't my intention to check her out, it just kind of happened, but i didn't want her to think i was creeping on dat ass so i kept walking. Eyes forward, mouth shut, keep walking, and i was quietly thinking to "check myself before i wreck myself."

So yeah, if you're a woman and you shout "I gotta pee!" in public i'm going to turn around like a sucker and look. xD
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

darklok

Quote from: Serika on November 17, 2014, 11:57:46 PM
Well, i'd like to tell you that i saw desperation today but i avoid people as much as possible when i go outside. :p

How about i talk about something i saw several years ago that i've been thinking about tonight instead? It happened when i was walking past the book store on my way home. A girl was working in the calendar booth outside the store, which they only set up in December, and she was talking to her manager and another male coworker. She was cute, looked 20 something, but then i heard her ask her manager if she could take a bathroom break. Manager said to wait a few minutes because he was going out to do something and that she could leave when he got back. The other guy jokingly said to drink a few cans of Pepsi because it would make her feel better.

I instinctively looked over when i heard all this. The girl laughed at him a did a quick pee dance, then turned around and went back to her booth. That was when she saw me walking by and looked right at me, and was possibly a little embarrassed that i had heard their conversation. It wasn't my intention to check her out, it just kind of happened, but i didn't want her to think i was creeping on dat ass so i kept walking. Eyes forward, mouth shut, keep walking, and i was quietly thinking to "check myself before i wreck myself."

So yeah, if you're a woman and you shout "I gotta pee!" in public i'm going to turn around like a sucker and look. xD
We are two now xD. Sometimes I also look when the topic "bathroom" is in the conversation... Somethings I look without being conscious of that... Is annoying actually xP.
And its ok if you don't have any Idea... I don't have anything today (And I was planning to post a new thing every day ._.U.