Author Topic: The news article discussion topic  (Read 14865 times)

Offline Serika

• Vile Miscreant
  • Universal Moderator ULTIMATE
Re: The news article discussion topic
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2017, 01:42:44 PM »
Bald New Zealand murderer wins toupee court battle
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-39287955

Convicted killer gets toupee confiscated by prison after escape and recapture. Sues. Says his rights were violated.

He argued that the custom-made hairpiece was an "artwork" that was important for his self-esteem and self-confidence.

Wow. Just wow. His murder victim didn't have the right to live but this chrome-dome  has the right to his toupee? You don't HAVE any dignity to maintain when you get busted for all the things you did, Mr. Cue Ball. I swear, they should make Breivik his cellmate so they can both whine together about their coffee being cold and their champagne being warm.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Offline FallenStar

• Owner/Administrator
  • Administrator
  • FallenStar fail many times, yesh?
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2017, 01:27:55 PM »
There's a woman in Texas who proposed a law that would make it so that if a man masturbated, it would cost him 100 dollars, if you can believe that.  Supposedly, it's in protest to certain anti-abortionist crap, but damn... the lengths some people will go to prove a point, huh?   :lol:

Well... damn...

Offline Serika

• Vile Miscreant
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2017, 01:48:13 AM »
I read about that the other day. She has a point, insofar that you need to draw a line between biology and humanity somewhere or else the religious nutjobs will eventually say that masturbation = genocide.

But you know what happens when everyone is sexually repressed, right? They all become perverts. You get dudes walking around with blue balls and diamond hard cocks who think anything that breathes is sexy, and girls walking around with wet crotches wondering what kind of foreign objects they can ram in there. xD

Offline Serika

• Vile Miscreant
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2017, 12:26:48 PM »
Texas man sues woman for texting in date
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39966675

I have mixed feelings on this one. On the one hand, yes it's annoying as hell when you're trying to talk to or work with someone and they won't put the damn smartphone away. Idiots walk into traffic because their Twitter feed is more interesting to them than the cars whizzing past them at 50 miles an hour. Mobile phones are the zombie apocalypse and i wish they would just disappear. This woman was terribly rude on her date and i certainly wouldn't want to go out with her.

On the other hand, this man is clearly a dipshit for suing for an amount less than $20. Dump the child who can't keep her hands off her phone and find a woman with class, don't turn a bad date into a courtroom drama. xD

Offline Jackkosa

• Dedicated Gamer
  • Advanced Member
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2017, 11:59:49 PM »
He clearly has too thin of a line between "don't speak to anymore" and "send to court", and if he is really valuing the money he would get from the lawsuit than he has more problems than his date texting right next to him.

Offline Serika

• Vile Miscreant
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2017, 06:42:57 PM »
After a long hot summer we're back with something silly! 💩

Colorado police hunt 'Mad Pooper' jogger
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41327420

Awesome villain name, but she needs a costume to become a real comic book villain. Maybe something like a bodysuit with a poop emoji on the chest and an opening on the butt. Also, is Batman going to handle this or does she get her own arch nemesis?

In all seriousness though, I considered if she might have a medical condition like Irritable Bowel Syndrome, but if that's the case, and she can't run for 5 minutes without almost shitting herself, then maybe she should just get a treadmill. I wouldn't believe her if she tried to say she didn't know there were bathrooms nearby, not with her running through that same neighborhood every day.

At least she's in better shape than I am. If I were to jog for even a minute i'd be pooped. 💩

Offline FallenStar

• Owner/Administrator
  • Administrator
  • FallenStar fail many times, yesh?
« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2017, 11:51:00 AM »
http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/25/us/b-o-b-flat-earth-gofundme-trnd/index.html

What is this, I don't even...   :death:

Maybe this is why I can't take Rap seriously - especially since some of it sounds like an auctioneer on Crack.   :dots:

Well... damn...

Offline Serika

• Vile Miscreant
« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2017, 11:57:45 PM »
Oh yes, I read that story earlier today. Imagine paying $200,000 just for a picture of a round Earth and a "Haha, told ya so, dumbass!" from the general public. xD

It does kind of piss me off though. Mankind has far more important things to do than entertain the braindead conspiracy theories of small minded fools who think the Earth is flat or the moon landing was fake.

That money should go to cancer research or clean energy, not to someone who claims, "Durr hurr, scientists iz lying to us!" *dur