Pee-proof: San Francisco trials paint that repels urinehttp://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-33682342
Oh here's a good one. This paint is like casting a reflect spell on the building. The urine will bounce back and hit you in the leg. They do this to keep bums and tourists from peeing all over the city. That's pretty damn funny, and it's a good idea to clean up the neighborhood, but let's be honest i'm sure there are plenty of ways to get around this if all the nearby walls are painted and your bladder is about to explode.
1. Stand further back. Reflected urine can only travel so far.
2. Pee on the ground. In all likelihood they will not paint the roads with this.
3. Place a foreign object in front of the wall. Something like rag or even a piece of cardboard will do.
4. Pee in a container of some sort. Boxes, garbage cans, dumpsters, ect...
5. Pee on something that simply can't be painted, like garbage, or a tree, or a car tire.
6. Pee on the wall at an angle to control where the trajectory. Think of it like a game of pool.
7. Pee in a cup and slowly pour it over the painted wall.
Last but not least... pee your pants! That'll show 'em! <3