New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Greetings from Nikki and I

Started by Commando, July 10, 2014, 11:57:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Commando

Greetings and salutations to all! My name is Commando, I'm an amateur artist with a thing for desperation, wetting and peeing. With me, I've brought my favorite original character, Nikki Redfield.

We've been in and out of a few fetish forums but a good friend pointed us in this direction and we thought we'd share some of our fun in here. Nikki is quite the exhibitionistic girl and would love to put on a show for everyone. And so, we have brought with us a quick sample of our work together.

Looking forward to being a member of this community and hope to share more of our stuff with you all!

FallenStar

You almost remind me of me with my split personality RP character(s), lol...

Nanyo: Yeah, boyeee, what's the haps, you drab paps?
Suki: Ahhh... d-don't be so rude, Nan'chi!
Sashi: This is so fundamentally unintelligent...

xD

Anyway, if you're the guy that had trouble registering before, I apologize. Although I sorta own this place, I'm not very technically minded and our tech admin likes to disappear for several days/weeks at a time, so... <.<

Welp... I'm fucked...

Commando

Haha, yeah. I hope I don't come across as too crazy.

I have a lot of history with this character and have created a number of fictions, both tame and mature, and I love working with her. She's supposed to be a total tsundere, which is one of my favorite personality types.

Anyway, the trouble registering was my own fault. When I read the "How many toes does a normal human have?" question, I was thinking it meant how many were on a single foot, and so I kept entering the answer "five". Whoops :s

FallenStar

First of all, lemme just say that I didn't mean to strike out half of my post's text... I'm not used to having striketext, I guess... lol

Secondly, haha... I guess I didn't think of it from that perspective. When I created that question, I was thinking in total, not, you know on just one foot... I guess that'll learn me to see things from a different angle  =P

Welp... I'm fucked...

Duce

Sorry I've been gone for a few days, lol, was at a convention called TnT.

Anyways Welcome to the forum, and btw your art is pretty good, I like it,
though I'm more into the desperation and free peeing than wetting, but I still like it somewhat.