Author Topic: Oh you have got to be fucking shitting me... xD  (Read 9136 times)

Offline FallenStar

• Owner/Administrator
  • Administrator
  • FallenStar fail many times, yesh?
Oh you have got to be fucking shitting me... xD
« on: April 27, 2014, 12:48:43 PM »
How lucky can a guy get?!

After spending all day yesterday to farm for three Pink Tails in FFIV DS, I decided, this morning, to head down and farm for two Red Tails to get the two Onion Swords for Cecil and Kain. After taking several minutes to set up my party with the proper augments and the proper equipment to have Thermal Rays heal me and to be able to blind the Red Dragons so that their physicals don't ream me, I enter the first of the crystal-like areas and use ONE SINGLE SOLITARY Siren item to summon the first of the Red Dragons...

After a somewhat tedious boring battle, what should I get as my first drop? No, not the Red Fang (the most common drop); no, not the Wyvern Lance or a pair of Dragon Gloves (the next two commo drops)... No, ON MY FIRST FRIGGIN' BATTLE, I get the rarest drop of all - a Red Tail.

Holy fuck, that is a 0.8% chance (with Treasure Hunter) and I got it on the first try. @_@   How lucky can a guy get?!  :lol:

Well... we're fucked...

Offline Serika

• Vile Miscreant
  • Universal Moderator ULTIMATE
Re: Oh you have got to be fucking shitting me... xD
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2014, 06:56:35 PM »
Fuck dude, i could never get a single rare drop in FFIV DS. The butchered SNES release was more fun than that. :p
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.