Author Topic: WHAT THE HELL?! xFD!  (Read 9119 times)

Offline FallenStar

• Owner/Administrator
  • Administrator
  • FallenStar fail many times, yesh?
WHAT THE HELL?! xFD!
« on: April 20, 2014, 01:04:44 PM »
Sorry I wasn't able to capture a screenshot of it before they despawned but today, whilst I was fighting the ghosts in the graveyard of the original Legend of Zelda, I had the most fucked up thing happen to me. Now, in the past, I've been lucky (or unlucky) enough to get like four or five fairies to drop from like four or five enemies that I kill in a short amount of time...

But this time... ohhh, this time was so ridiculous...  What I was doing was weakening the main ghost to within one hit and then touching the graves to make up to 10 ghosts or so spawn because it's one of the best way to get rupees (I was in the second quest, so there's a lot less "generous moblins" to rely upon... so I get the max number of ghosts on the screen and then with the last sword beam, I take out the main ghost... and they ALL dropped fairies... EVERY... SINGLE... LAST... FUCKING... ONE.. OF... THEM... 

I SWEAR ON ALL THAT IS HOLY AND GOOD THAT I HAD TEN FAIRIES FLYING AROUND THE SCREEN AT ONCE... HOW THE HIGH FLYING HOLY HELL?!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I tried to get a screenshot capture but by the time I did, most of them had either despawned or I'd accidentally collected them - it was hard trying to dodge all those fairies, lemme tell you.   :bored:

Well... we're fucked...

Offline Serika

• Vile Miscreant
  • Universal Moderator ULTIMATE
Re: WHAT THE HELL?! xFD!
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2014, 02:03:27 PM »
Holy shit dude, i think i told you this story before but that actually happened to me back in the mid to late 90's. Now that it's happened to you too i'm seriously starting to wonder how the random drops are calculated in this game.

And here i was, all this time, thinking no one would ever believe my story. :lol:
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Offline FallenStar

• Owner/Administrator
  • Administrator
  • FallenStar fail many times, yesh?
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2014, 02:15:30 PM »
There's no doubt in my mind that the random drops are seriously fucked up... I must have gone through like 20 Blue Moblins and Blue Octoroks last night before I actually got a single bomb drop... and now today, I get ten fairies whilst trying to get rupees... without even trying...

And yeah, you did tell me that story but I seriously didn't think that was possible... I guess I stand (or sit) corrected now. xD

Well... we're fucked...

Offline Serika

• Vile Miscreant
  • Universal Moderator ULTIMATE
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2014, 04:30:45 PM »
Okay, i did a little searching and figured it out. You can actually do this on purpose if you count your kills and don't take any hits. Enemy 16 is an automatic fairy drop. Good luck dodging all those ghosts though. xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBgkOwlmvoY
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.