New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

FD/WS Scenes That Could Have Been

Started by deaduser, November 16, 2013, 10:17:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deaduser

Have you ever been watching or reading something and suddenly something happened within the story that immediately made your fetish senses start tingling... but, unfortunately, it ultimately turned out to be a false alarm and you were left to sit there in sheer disappointment about what could have been? Well, you're not alone(And, hopefully, neither am I)!

So, with that in mind, why don't we go ahead and share some of these moments in media that we thought the payoff was gonna end up being(Or should have been) soiled panties? Hopefully this will inspire someone to do some interesting fanart.

1. Agent Aika Trial 2: I think the nonstop flashing of clean white panties mixed with the escalating levels of abuse the Delmos were constantly taking made me really believe we'd eventually see some not-so-clean white panties in Agent Aika. So when a terrified Blue Delmo started violently flailing her legs around while being held up in the air with one hand by a powered up Aika... I thought we were fixing to see those aforementioned dirty drawers. Sadly, we did not.

2. Agent Aika Trial 6: Even after 6 episodes I did not give up on the wetting dream. Oh, what a fool I am. This episode actually had multiple scenes that could have easily led to a wetting. But my favorite of the would-be scenes involved the Delmo Commander. After taking a particular nasty spill onto a chair, I really thought another spill of a different sorts was fixing to happen afterwards. The best part? It would have led to an unintentional golden shower on a Golden Delmo that was cowering in fear. Oh, the delicious irony.

3. Aiki Chapter 43: After getting hit with an attack that seemed to be causing Chamoni to have some issues controlling some of her bodily functions... it only seemed logical that a Falcon Punch to the gut would cause her to lose control of the rest of her bodily functions as she laid on the floor unconscious. Unfortunately, it seems like logic decided to take a vacation during this one.

4. Blood-C 12: How Kanako didn't wet herself in fear during all the shit that happened to her before she finally got killed I'll never know. Although, the way she landed on the floor after getting her neck gnawed off made me think there was still a small chance we'd get to see some pee. Sure, that would have been more like nightmare fuel... But sometimes you gotta take what you can get.

5. Bomber Girl Crush Volume 2: Both the lesser villains in this Manga seemed liked they were on their way to having a fear wetting. Especially since the heroine had no issue will killing the baddies in the worst way possible. However, given the fact that the Medusa-esque villain was left completely defenseless and was literally scared out of her pants(Not to mention the rest of her outfit)... I was sort of expecting her to intentionally wet herself in the hopes that it would convince the heroine not to kill her. Which I sort of doubt would have worked.

6. Cowboy Bebop 4: Realizing you're trapped in hyperspace is reason enough to lose your shit... But the moment Maria Murdock realized she was about to be infected by her own virus it very much sounded like she literally lost her shit. However, this is all just assumption on my part since the Anime never showed anything to confirm this. Nuts.

7. Dominion Tank Police Act II: When the camera started to zoom out during the ending, I was convinced we'd eventually discover that the Mayor made a mess on her desk in more ways than one. Especially since the episode was partly focused on urine and its connection to the health of lungs. We definitely got to hear how healthy the Mayor's lungs were as she screamed in terror. All we needed was the urine and everything would have connected.

8. Fairy Tail Chapter 112: When the sweat started pouring out of the helpless Evergreen I was hoping something else would start pouring out of somewhere else. Although, I knew that wasn't going to happen since Fairy Tail tends to pull its punches. But a man can dream, right?

9. Friday The 13th Part VIII - Jason Takes Manhattan: I don't know if it was because she was wearing all that yellow or because Ikkitousen has conditioned me to expect a wetting during a choke hold but when Jason started choking the life out of poor Eva(Played by the very sexy Kelly Hu) I was expecting to see urine start raining down on the dance floor during one of the many close-ups of her kicking legs.

10. Justice League Unlimited - Task Force X: I was sort of hoping Plastique was foreshadowing a literal need to "change her shorts" instead of just a figurative one when the Suicide Squad stumbled into the Green Lantern. They could have even done a play on a classic joke as they all were inside an elevator when the shit almost hit the fan. Of course, expecting something like that from a DC animated series is probably a bit foolish on my part.

11. Prison School: Every time they show the Vice President's sweaty crotch I expect something to happen. Part of me still thinks that might be the eventual payoff for one of those scenes. Unless it has already happened. I haven't been keeping up with the Manga that well.

12. Sailor Moon S 30: I think almost all the monsters of the week had more than enough reason to wet themselves in fear -- considering they all stood still like idiots for almost a minute as they patiently waited for their impending doom. However, the one monster I think had the most reason to lose control of her bladder had to be Uchoten. Mostly because she literally couldn't move her body at all even before being faced with her impending doom. Besides, the way she was panicking when she realized she couldn't move her external body parts made it sound like she also realized her internal body parts were still very much moving.

13. Sorcerer Hunters 2: This is an odd one because it was mostly inspired by the performance of the English voice actor than the actual action of the scene. Upon realizing that she is face-to-face with one of the legendary Sorcerer Hunters, Lady Amore reacts in a way that gives the impression that she just had an accident of some sort. Which I so wish was the case since I think she's one of the hottest Anime villains ever.

14. The Blonde - Double Cross #3: Tickling and peeing sort of go hand-in-hand. At least that's how I see it. Now, while The Blonde is filled with plenty of tickling moments that probably should have ended with some involuntary wetting. The one I really wish that could have been is the one involving Dr. Milly in the opening pages of the aforementioned issue. Mostly because the way she was positioned would have more than likely led to her peeing all over herself.

15. The Parent Trap(1998): I just happened to catch this one while flipping through channels. Meredith(The antagonist of the film played by the deliciously evil looking Elaine Hendrix) is shown sleeping on top of a mattress as it slowly floats down a lake. During the scene you can clearly see that one of her hands is dipped in the water as she sleeps. I think most of you can figure out where I'm going with this -- which is where I thought they were going with it too. But I guess you can't have a full grown woman wet herself in a Disney movie. Well, at least we still got to see her wet herself in another fashion.

16. The Single Guy - Communication: We sadly only get to hear a story about Trudy(Played by the very tasty Ming-Na Wen) trying to pee in a sink and somehow ending up unconscious on the floor laying in a puddle of her own urine. Unfortunately, I don't remember the full exact details of the story... All I know is that this scene was in desperate need of a flashback.

17. To Love-Ru Darkness: Whether it's the Anime or the Manga version it's apparent to me that the cherry on top of The Tyrant Azenda's character decay should have been a fear wetting. Especially since she was left foaming at the mouth in the Manga version. Hey, if you're gonna break a character that is never gonna be seen again anyways then why not just go all the way with it? Hell, maybe she could have dropped a load too?

Sidenote: I absolutely hate that Azenda has not made another appearance in To Love-Ru. Add her to my list of sexiest Manga villains(She looked better in the Manga. She lost some curves during the jump to the Anime).

18. Total Drama Island - The Very Last Episode, Really!: This one is a little more elaborate than the others. In this episode I was really hoping that the laxative laced cupcake would somehow find its way back to Heather. Now, I'm not sure how the re-imagined story would get from point A to point B... The only thing I can really picture, however, is the image of Heather trying to cover her pooped stained short shorts with her ridiculous wig. That would have been classic.

19. YuYu Hakusho 42: After everything Ruka had to endure while trying to keep Yusuke's teammates trapped in her barrier. I really thought once everything fell apart(Including her outfit) so would she. I guess on some level she did. However, considering she was presumably still facing the threat of death by Hiei I thought she would have landed a bit harder after a fall like that. Although, watching her fall was still very enjoyable.

20. Zettai Shougeki 1: This one is a little weird as it was inspired by a very odd cut. When Rei(Th flight attendant chick) passes out after getting her ass completely handed to her, the Anime abruptly cuts from a close-up shot of her fainting to another slightly zoomed out shot of her fainting. Both scenes are completely inconsistent and almost give the impression that there was a scene cut. This has caused my imagination to run completely wild and assume she simply wet herself after being thoroughly defeated. The fact that she took a lot of stiff shots to the gut prior to being knocked out is justification enough for me to actually believe my own lie.

Serika

Quote from: deaduser on November 16, 2013, 10:17:26 PM14. The Blonde - Double Cross #3: Tickling and peeing sort of go hand-in-hand.

Oh, absolutely. I want to see a LOT more of this but it rarely happens, even in hentai.

Madoka Magica: There was a little mind fuck action going on when Kyubey was showing Madoka where the meat in the grocery store comes from via telepathy. (Cows with Kyubey eyes, moo! lol) I think, considering the circumstances, it would have been appropriate to show Madoka wetting her pajamas right there on her bed.

Yuru Yuri: That episode where Chinatsu hid in the closet and was too embarrassed to come out until her friends left. This was the perfect time for her to realize she had to pee. If only.

Dragon Half: I wish Mink had taken the laxative as the bad guys had originally intended. She was so lucky she gave that to Dick Saucer instead.

Yuyushiki: This whole series is about 3 girls trying to make each other laugh by saying and doing weird things. They also mention having to pee all the time, but these scenes never go anywhere except in episode 5 when Yuzu is forced to hold it. I'm thinking there should have been an episode where one of them was waiting to use the bathroom while the other two try to tickle her funny bone. Yui has some strange triggers but hitting the right one makes her howl, like biker gangs named "Potato". Yukari also cracks up at the drop of a hat. There easily could have been a laughter induced wetting somewhere.

Ika Musume season 2 ep 4: Chizuru tickles the holy hell out of Ika for attempting to tickle her. This lasts... at least long enough for Sanae to take several good pictures and leaves Ika totally exhausted and lying on the floor. She says she was almost tickled to death so it is hard to believe she came out of that one with dry panties.

MAZE Megaburst Space: The Heroine, Maze, starts out rather sheltered and naive despite being 18 and in college when she is thrown into a medieval world. Being a big city girl is was probably hard for her to adjust to peeing in the woods. Princess Mill was with her from the beginning too so you know she didn't get any privacy. There could have been some great desperation scenes in the first few episodes.

Namiuchigawa Muromi-san: Mermaids in this series are immortal and invincible. Muromi is even shown getting beheaded in the dark ages and she is 'laughing her head off' as it falls to the ground. She even eats deadly mushrooms for her own amusement to see how high she can get. Considering her fondness for getting drunk, there ought to be an episode where she drinks and drinks until her bladder gets so full that she looks pregnant. If she were having a holding contest with the other mermaids they could even punch each other in their bladders and it wouldn't do any permanent damage to them.

Final Fantasy 6: Really, just how long WAS Celes chained up to that wall? The imperial mooks were callous enough to punch her so i seriously doubt they would have untied her if she was having a potty emergency.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Zenix

Quote from: deaduser on November 16, 2013, 10:17:26 PM
11. Prison School: Every time they show the Vice President's sweaty crotch I expect something to happen. Part of me still thinks that might be the eventual payoff for one of those scenes. Unless it has already happened. I haven't been keeping up with the Manga that well.
Ch 78 has something.
http://www.batoto.net/read/_/195657/prison-school_v8_ch78_by_utopia

As for the main topic, I can remember one specific scene.

Idolm@ster ep 15, during a variety show every time they showed the main cast during a commercial break one of them, Haruka, was always drinking from a water bottle. During the original airing there was someone streaming the episode and in the chat people were bringing it up and saying the episode was going to turn into sora no woto all over again. I thought I was going to have a heart attack before the episode ended, but nothing happened.

Edit:
Some episode during S3 of Minami-ke. The youngest sister Chiaki thinks that she can not be hot during summer if she changes the percentage of water in her body, so she drinks a lot of water from a sink. Nothing comes from this, so it was really disappointing.

FallenStar

Quote from: deaduser on November 16, 2013, 10:17:26 PMHave you ever been watching or reading something and suddenly something happened within the story that immediately made your fetish senses start tingling... but, unfortunately, it ultimately turned out to be a false alarm and you were left to sit there in sheer disappointment about what could have been? Well, you're not alone(And, hopefully, neither am I)!

Ha... Been there, done that more than my fair share of times, I'd expect. xD

Quote from: deaduser10. Justice League Unlimited - Task Force X: I was sort of hoping Plastique was foreshadowing a literal need to "change her shorts" instead of just a figurative one when the Suicide Squad stumbled into the Green Lantern. They could have even done a play on a classic joke as they all were inside an elevator when the shit almost hit the fan. Of course, expecting something like that from a DC animated series is probably a bit foolish on my part.

Although I've often thought of "interesting" things involving the DC females from the animated Justice League and the sequel series Unlimited, I can't say I've thought of that one, myself. I'm probably more for that one episode where the "mad" Amazon woman, Star Sapphire, and that ninja/samurai girl are going around killing men with a virus. There are a few instances throughout the entire series with Star Sapphire that I kept wanting someone to capture her and... do stuff to her. xP

Then later on, it was like all Black Canary and Huntress and whatnot.

Quote from: deaduser12. Sailor Moon S 30: I think almost all the monsters of the week had more than enough reason to wet themselves in fear -- considering they all stood still like idiots for almost a minute as they patiently waited for their impending doom. However, the one monster I think had the most reason to lose control of her bladder had to be Uchoten. Mostly because she literally couldn't move her body at all even before being faced with her impending doom. Besides, the way she was panicking when she realized she couldn't move her external body parts made it sound like she also realized her internal body parts were still very much moving.

Gah, not me. Most of the monsters of the week were really twisted and ugly looking, like Naru's mom in the first episode and that monster "Tenzi" at the beginning of the Nephrite-arc.  If anything, I always wanted Hotaru Tomoe to have a nice wetting with all the times she passed out or collapsed. I was always such a huge fan of her, lol

Quote from: deaduser17. To Love-Ru Darkness: Whether it's the Anime or the Manga version it's apparent to me that the cherry on top of The Tyrant Azenda's character decay should have been a fear wetting. Especially since she was left foaming at the mouth in the Manga version. Hey, if you're gonna break a character that is never gonna be seen again anyways then why not just go all the way with it? Hell, maybe she could have dropped a load too?

Can't say I've seen too much of To Love-Ru outside of the opening episode and whatnot but there is enough art out there of Meikan that looks fairly consistent with how she's drawn in the series to make me think of certain scenes, lol

Quote from: deaduser19. YuYu Hakusho 42: After everything Ruka had to endure while trying to keep Yusuke's teammates trapped in her barrier. I really thought once everything fell apart(Including her outfit) so would she. I guess on some level she did. However, considering she was presumably still facing the threat of death by Hiei I thought she would have landed a bit harder after a fall like that. Although, watching her fall was still very enjoyable.

Meh, I'm not much for a redhead demon, myself, lol.  There was a scene in the manga where Keiko was practically coerced into going with a street gang and looked like she was going to be raped by the gang leader but then Yusuke saved her and I was all like, "darn... couldn't they just keep her close, not try to rape her and just let her end up peeing herself" xD

I can't honestly say that I've thought of such scenes in live action movies - most of the actresses don't honestly appeal to me that much - but I'm sure somewhere, there are memories and desires of characters like Amy (Ami) Mizuno peeing herself, Shinobu Maehara having... issues... and perhaps Nodoka Miyazaki as well (I haven't actually seen the episode in question but I've seen an AMV of a couple of scenes that I wish could have gone further, lol)

Welp... I'm fucked...

deaduser

Quote from: Serika on November 17, 2013, 12:20:44 AMOh, absolutely. I want to see a LOT more of this but it rarely happens, even in hentai.

That reminds me, I think episode 6 of The Qwaser of Stigmata had a tickle torture scene that even takes place in a bathroom stall and it leads to... nothing. Because that series is well-known for leaving things up to the imagination...

QuoteDragon Half: I wish Mink had taken the laxative as the bad guys had originally intended. She was so lucky she gave that to Dick Saucer instead.

Forgot about that one. I guess they just didn't want to seem like they were ripping off Dragon Ball. I mean, it already has Dragon in the title. Having Mink pull a Goku probably would have been a bit too much.

Quote from: FallenStar on November 17, 2013, 09:51:56 AMGah, not me. Most of the monsters of the week were really twisted and ugly looking, like Naru's mom in the first episode and that monster "Tenzi" at the beginning of the Nephrite-arc.  If anything, I always wanted Hotaru Tomoe to have a nice wetting with all the times she passed out or collapsed. I was always such a huge fan of her, lol

Hey, there were quite a few monsters of the week that had a lot of potential. Sure, there probably weren't any 10's in the bunch... But some of them were a respectable 8.

QuoteMeh, I'm not much for a redhead demon, myself, lol.  There was a scene in the manga where Keiko was practically coerced into going with a street gang and looked like she was going to be raped by the gang leader but then Yusuke saved her and I was all like, "darn... couldn't they just keep her close, not try to rape her and just let her end up peeing herself" xD

What's wrong with redheads? She was like an evil Jessica Rabbit wearing a ball of yellow yarn as clothing. How can you not like that?

FallenStar

Quote from: deaduser on November 17, 2013, 10:56:21 PMHey, there were quite a few monsters of the week that had a lot of potential. Sure, there probably weren't any 10's in the bunch... But some of them were a respectable 8.

The only villains I thought coulda had potential were characters like Birdie and her sisters and maybe one of Prof. Tomoe's underlings, personally.

Quote from: deaduserWhat's wrong with redheads? She was like an evil Jessica Rabbit wearing a ball of yellow yarn as clothing. How can you not like that?

Dude... Jessica Rabbit is horribly misproportioned; if she were a real girl, she'd collapse under the pressure of her gi-normous rack.   :lol:

Personally, I didn't much care for her facial features or the "yellow yarn" - if she'd been in panties, a leotard or jean shorts only, I might be more into her.  :drool:

Welp... I'm fucked...

deaduser

Quote from: FallenStar on November 18, 2013, 02:52:36 PMThe only villains I thought coulda had potential were characters like Birdie and her sisters and maybe one of Prof. Tomoe's underlings, personally.

Just for that, I'm making a list of every Sailor Moon villain that should have suffered a potty failure. Take that!

Sidenote: All episode numbers are from the original Japanese version.

1. Sailor Moon 8: Remember when I said some Monsters of the Week were a respectable 8? Well, Garoben is certainly not one of them... Unless you count her human form -- Although, even then, an 8 is a bit of a stretch. Anyways, she makes the list for one simple reason: her extreme case of the shivers after getting caught in Mercury's Bubbles. Hey, that's the kind of cold that eventually leads to you know what. Yup, yellow snow.

2. Sailor Moon 17: This is one that is largely motivated by the sound effects in the original Japanese version. Kyameran accidentally takes a selfie of herself that causes her entire body to quickly deteriorate and become completely deformed. During her unfortunate transformation -- and even after it -- sounds similar to that of a growling stomach and mild flatulence can be heard in the background. This has led me to imagine a scenario where a certain part of her body had become so misshapen that it could no longer function properly. I'm pretty sure you guys can see where I'm going with this.

3. Sailor Moon 24: The look on Grape's face when Nephrite shoves his sword against her neck says it all(Insert penis joke here). Hell, her reaction afterwards makes it seem like she almost had a freaking heart attack as well. That's the kind of fear that should lead to something. Perhaps Grape juice?

4. Sailor Moon 46: Time for a non-Monster of the Week one. Considering how long it took for that slow moving ball of energy to completely engulf poor misunderstood Queen Beryl/Queen Metalia... you'd think she would have wet herself out of extreme fear and/or pain.

5. Sailor Moon R 9: Electricity is probably one of the bladders most deadly of enemies. So it probably goes without saying that after Utonberino got hit with Jupiter's Supreme Thunder... I sort of expected to see some rain. Then I quickly remembered I was watching Sailor Moon and got sad.

6. Sailor Moon R 18: Another baddie that gets hit with a big dose of nature's fury. Except Furaiki somehow gets electrocuted by her own drum after it gets punctured by Tuxedo Mask's rose... Hey, don't ask me to explain Anime logic. Just go with it. That being said, it really wasn't the shock she received that made me think wetting. It was actually the powerful Moon Princess Halation that sent her flying out a window screaming that made my mind go there. I guess you could say the electricity nudged her... but it was the Halation that pushed her over the edge. Both literally and figuratively, I guess.

7. Sailor Moon S 10: Toden is yet another monster that can't move her body before getting destroyed by Sailor Moon. Except she gets stuck in a somewhat precarious position and set on fire before getting dispatched. If all that doesn't warrant a fear wetting... I don't know what does.

8. Sailor Moon S 15: This one is completely based on a misconception on my part. Due to the coloring and the fact I originally watched this on a standard definition TV, I mistakenly thought Chagama's special kettle shaped panties actually had a spout. This led me to believe that the secret ingredient to her delicious tea was probably a bit salty. Oddly enough, she did use her tea as a weapon since it was scorching hot. Which I guess means she must have something weird going on down there. Do monsters get STD's?

9. Sailor Moon S 20: All signs pointed to Doorknobder having a fear wetting. I mean, she was a huge coward that didn't know how to fight -- and, apparently, didn't know how to apply makeup. Plus, she also did seem to ingest quite a bit of Neptune's Deep Submerge. Not only that, the sheer irony that she could seal any entrance and exit but her own would have been slightly palatable. Blame Neptune for me looking into this one too deep.

10. Sailor Moon S 26: I don't think you can blame me for thinking a monster that seems to have the mind of a child -- and is even dressed like one -- would suffer a fear wetting. Although, you probably could blame me for thinking U-Tomodachi is the cutest of all the Sailor Moon villains.

11. Sailo Moon S 33: Technically, Viluy isn't a Monster of the Week... However, she does last about as long as one of them. Anyways, here's another thing that probably warrants a fear wetting: Having your body basically torn to pieces by nanobots. Although, part of me also wished this scene included some clothing damage. Unless nanobots don't work under the same principles as acid slime.

12. Sailor Moon SuperS 10: Another non-Monster of the Week... and also technically a non-female... Ok, I know Fish Eye is supposed to be a dude, but here's my philosophy: If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and is a completely fictional character... then it can be whatever the hell you want it to be in order to fill your needs. Perception is reality, I say -- And since the English Dub classifies Fish Eye as a woman anyways... Well, that just makes things easier for me. Anyways, her reaction when being face-to-face with a little pussy cat -- plus the fact that she took a shower immediately afterwards -- just screamed fear wetting to me. Especially since she also happens to be a non-human. Fish Eye is very complicated.

13. Sailor Moon SuperS 17: This one probably doesn't count as a wetting. Let me explain. Ponko has the ability to summon explosive balls from her body of varying color and sizes(Please save all jokes until the end). Anyways, as Ponko is trying to regurgitate a rather large blue ball Tuxedo Mask tosses his rose at her and causes her to quickly swallow it back up. Now, the ball doesn't exactly go down gently, and it even seems to make its way all the way down to her lower body. It's because of all this that I started thinking: "Hey, what if the ball had came out the other way after she swallowed it back up?" Obviously, that would probably be impossible with realistic logic applied... but we're talking about Anime logic here. Anything is possible!

That's all for the Sailor Moon ones. Now for some of the non-Sailor Moon variety.

14. Dragon Ball 45: First of all, I'm convinced that Hasky fell off the staff while Goku was tickling her(Although, I'm pretty sure Goku didn't let her die). Anyways, either one of those things really should have led to something. Especially since the scene was very reminiscent of Bulma's wetting scene from the very first episode.

15. Dragon Quest - Dai no Daibouken 1: How Zurbon didn't wet herself during the tickling scene is a complete mystery.

16. Dai Mahou Touge 1: I don't know why, but when a tough character falls completely apart I always feel like it should be topped off with a wetting. Oh wait, I do know why. Because fetish. Anyways, when Anego breaks down in tears just at the thought of being put into a submission move I really thought she'd wet herself after it was actually applied. But I guess that show already had characters who filled the wetting quota.

17. Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-Chan - I was really hoping at some point somebody would remove Zakuro's halo. I think she was the only angel that didn't have to endure a bout of explosive diarrhea.

18. High School of the Dead 1: I'm not sure which piece of Zombie fodder I would have preferred to see suffer a fear wetting: The girl in yellow panties that got kicked down the stairs to become Zombie food... or her not-so-best friend that backed up and unknowingly became the meat in a Zombie sandwich. Why did I pick those two out of all of them? Mostly because they were the only Zombie fodder that showed a glimmer of character.

19. Gyo 1: Erika certainly did look like somebody that pissed themselves after her ordeal with the walking shark. Besides, I think anybody would piss themselves if they ever came face-to-face with a freaking walking shark. That movie should have been filled with wet panties. Instead we got a whole lot of flatulence coming out of things nobody would want to see anything coming out of.

20. Captain Planet - 101 Mutations: Ok, time to start raping somebody's childhood. I'd like to think that after they finally let Dr. Blight out of the back of the truck she had been trapped in along with the 2 very angry guard dogs that she mistreated... she came out with very extensive clothing damage and a giant pee stain on whatever was left of her pink spandex bottoms.

21. Eek the Cat - HallowEek: The raping continues. After the cute witch, who seems to be known simply as the cute witch, accidentally ingests some of her special ghost catching potion(Which I guess wasn't meant for human consumption) I was so hoping one of two things would've happen: Either failed body expansion with some clothing damage(Because vanity usually leads to beauty becoming tarnished)... or explosive diarrhea as the curve ball(Because dirty diapers were actually one of the ingredients in the potion).

22. Totally Spies - Space Much: Last raping... for now. Lady Luna was such a cartoon character that I'd like to think when faced with such a life threatening situation like falling from the sky after her jetpack crapped out that she went ahead and followed suit and crapped out as well. Although, I think the spacesuit she was wearing would do a somewhat good job of concealing an accident like that. However, seeing her suffer the consequences of soiling herself while wearing a self-contained suit would totally be worth it.

23. Danger Girl PS1 game: The game's story sort of differs from the comic. Example: Natalia Kassle pretty much faces death 3 times in a row. First, she gets shot multiple times -- the last one seemingly fatal. Next, she stumbles off a ledge and takes a long spill that any normal person probably wouldn't survive. And, finally, she gets to sit back and watch the last few seconds of her life tick away on the time bomb she happened to land right next to. I think you could insert a fear wetting almost anywhere in there. That being said, even if she did wet herself, I'm not sure you would be able to tell given her outfit. Latex seems to be a girl's best friend in these situations.

There was another Natalia scenario in my mind... But that one involves a gender change that eventually goes absolutely wrong and leaves Natalia with a faulty piece of equipment that pretty much prevents her from making a hasty escape from her lair before it explodes. All this stems from a single line in the game that seems to suggest the device in it specifically reconstitutes only a man's molecular code to make him invincible. I so have an overactive imagination.

24. The Temp(1993): As Charlene, played by Faye Dunaway, hangs on for dear life to a rope high up in a warehouse, she suddenly lets out an odd gasping noise that either signals that she's about to lose her grip... or that something is fixing to leak out of her. Heck, afterwards she even gives a look like she's actually going and then tops it off with a wince that seems to denote a mixture of embarrassment or disgust and momentary relief. The scene would have been perfect had the story I read on her face were the actual story they were trying to tell. Sadly, it wasn't. I saw what I wanted to see... except the part I wanted to see.

25. If Looks Could Kill: Look, I'm not gonna pretend I know anything about scorpions. But that still doesn't stop part of me from assuming that if one were to be stung by a deadly one multiple times in their nether regions like Areola Canasta that it would eventually lead to something down there going haywire. Especially when she's running around and letting out death moans that are almost completely indistinguishable from moans of ecstasy. That kind of stuff sort of makes you start wondering what's going on down there.

Serika

Fruits Basket 17: There's a mention of peeing that this episode doesn't really do anything with. Tohru is nice to this girl named Kisa who can't talk because she was bullied in school, so Kisa follows her around all day and clings to her like a lost child. Tohru is seen coming out of the bathroom and says it's embarrassing to make Kisa wait while she relieves herself. It would have been nice to see Tohru squirm a little while trying to convince Kisa not to come in with her.

Quote from: deaduser on November 17, 2013, 10:56:21 PMForgot about that one. I guess they just didn't want to seem like they were ripping off Dragon Ball. I mean, it already has Dragon in the title. Having Mink pull a Goku probably would have been a bit too much.

There's just one little thing. Mink is cute and Goku is not. :p
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

knuclear200x

Here's a video of the girls of MK11 peeing, standing up
https://youtu.be/ws6HCkNjLBQ?list=FL5KEaM45Lnq4tWFslcsc1eA&t=19
but it's a mod, if that matters at all