Author Topic: Nooooooooo!  (Read 1988 times)

Offline FallenStar

• Owner/Administrator
  • Administrator
  • FallenStar fail many times, yesh?
Nooooooooo!
« on: April 28, 2013, 07:07:12 PM »
Nintendo, you bastards! Why, now that I can't afford anything at all, do you decide to release a sequel to A Link to the Past on the 3DS?! As if Ocarina of Time 3DS and Star Fox 64 3DS wasn't bad enough, now I wanna get this game too... but I can't afford SHIT anymore. WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY?!  :cursing: :cursing:

Well... we're fucked...

Offline Serika

• Vile Miscreant
  • Universal Moderator ULTIMATE
Re: Nooooooooo!
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2013, 08:02:33 PM »
Don't worry, it's probably going to suck anyway. Nintendo hasn't made anything good in a loooooong time.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Offline FallenStar

• Owner/Administrator
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2013, 08:28:17 PM »
You haven't seen the gameplay video yet, have you? It looks frickin' AWESOME. I really want to get a 3DS but I can't afford it.   :crying: :crying:

Well... we're fucked...

Offline andreasaspenberg

• Advanced Member
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2013, 10:34:29 AM »
you could just get a small loan

Offline Lurkerson

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2013, 04:52:28 PM »
While there are a few things that are worth it, I don't think going into debt over a video game of all things is a good idea.

Even if it is a sequel to LttP that is probably really awesome but I can't get either for pretty much the same reason... :icon_cry:

Offline FallenStar

• Owner/Administrator
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2013, 08:26:49 PM »
While there are a few things that are worth it, I don't think going into debt over a video game of all things is a good idea.

My thoughts exactly. That's why I wouldn't do it, myself. Maybe after summer, I can save up a few bucks here and there and be able to afford one, but I'm certainly not going to take out a loan just for a video game system. xP

Even if it is a sequel to LttP that is probably really awesome but I can't get either for pretty much the same reason... :icon_cry:

Zelda sequels haven't fared nearly as badly as Final Fantasy sequels have in the past; indeed, I daresay that all of them - save for Zelda II - have been really well received - Link's Awakening and Majora's Mask being two of the tops in the series in general and I do like Zelda II a lot myself. So just because something is a sequel, it doesn't mean it'll be bad.

Well... we're fucked...