Author Topic: Story on another site  (Read 1452 times)

Offline Serika

• Vile Miscreant
  • Universal Moderator ULTIMATE
Story on another site
« on: January 01, 2013, 01:19:01 PM »
I was looking for something else on Google and i noticed this in my search results. It's a short story about a girl who gets horny when her bladder is full and she wonders if it makes her weird.

http://isitnormal.com/story/having-to-pee-makes-me-horny-am-i-weird-26202/

Well what do YOU guys think? Is this normal? :p
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Offline FallenStar

• Owner/Administrator
  • Administrator
  • FallenStar fail many times, yesh?
Re: Story on another site
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2013, 01:43:08 PM »
From what I've heard on wetset.net and other related sites, having a full bladder causes the organ to press down on sensitive nerves lining the top or north wall of the vagina and does stimulate them, bringing a sense of pleasure to many, many females.

Of course, not having one of my own (vagina, that is), I can't say from personal experience if this works or not. I'd like to think it does and I've tried to develop a few RP characters that do become this way... most notably, my "pee-jaculators" (girls who spurt pee when they orgasm as opposed to cum or semen).

Well... damn...

Offline Iku Nagae

• Advanced Member
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2013, 12:57:10 PM »
I can see how that would make sense now. That is quite interesting to know. Might be useful sometime late in life (if I ever get a girlfriend xD).

Offline Tru

• Advanced Member
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2013, 01:24:36 PM »
No idea how "normal" it may or may not be, but that's kind of how I got into the fetish. Having to pee made me aroused, which lead me to experiment with pee-play when I masturbated. From there, it escalated quite a lot over the years.
This is an experiment of sorts. I don't really expect most people to care about my music listening habits.