Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Hurt & Heal Reboot

Started by Serika, August 03, 2012, 01:02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mydnyght Edgeworth

"DOOOOOOOOOD!!!!"

That Prinny was still running away from fear of Master Etna. He zoomed past Celes's residence right after she stepped out of the front door. "What was that all about?" she asked herself and looked in the direction the Prinny was fleeing from. She spotted Etna in the distance. "Hmm. Interesting attire," she softly commented before approaching Etna.

At this time, Etna drank the last of the iced tea when another Prinny appeared out of nowhere. "What the hell!?" Etna growled in anger at the Prinny.

"Uh, Master Etna, dood--" the Prinny started to speak.

"Get lost, goddamn it!!" Etna blasted out before hefting the Prinny and throwing him. He landed about halfway between her and Celes as he exploded on impact.

"Huh!?" Celes was startled from the sight of the thrown birdlike creature and the resulting explosion. Her gaze then returned to Etna and said to herself, "She seems like an interesting lady. I think I'll have some fun with her..."

Celes + 1
Etna - 1

This loli is not wearing any pants.
That renders your argument invalid.

Serika

Lina finishes her meal and leaves some gold coins on the table for the waitress to pick up. She wants to use the bathroom before she leaves, but finds the door locked. Lina finds the waitress again and asks, "Excuse me, can you unlock the bathroom?"

"I'm sorry, the toilet's broken," says the waitress.

"Damn it, you could have said something before i sat down to eat," says Lina. It looks like the sorceress will just have to wait until she finds another inn. She leaves now, wishing she didn't have the slight fullness in her bladder to hurry her along.

Back at the mountain, Mink gives up the search for her potion since she doesn't realize Yuffie has picked up the bottle. She has a funny way of always avoiding traps like this, so it doesn't look like she will upset her stomach today either.

Lina -1
Mink +1
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Serika

[ooc]Current score[/ooc]

11 - Pan
9  -  Kaolla Su
11 - Yuffie
13 - Erza Scarlet
10 - Sakura Haruno
8  -  Yuna
8  -  Lina Inverse
12 - Mink
8  -  Luna Noah
11 - Hotaru Tomoe
8  -  Shinobu Maehara
9  -  Nodoka Miyazaki
8  -  Etna
12 - Rin Tohsaka
9  -  Azusa Nakano
9  -  Daidōji Tomoyo
13 - Toshinō Kyōko
9  -  Amae Koromo
12 - Celes Chere
11 - Suki Nihon

Kyrieelleison

Meanwhile Kyōko stares blankly at the very large, fluffy bear creature standing before her. "Would you like to buy a ticket" The person inside the bear asks again. "It's only 10 gil".
"But I don't have any gil, is that money?" Kyōko replied confused, looking past the bear trying to continue her task of finding someone desperate.
Yuna trys to re-gain her attention "Hey, you say you don't have gil, do you have anything else, please I need to sell these tickets" She says, as she does her slowly filling bladder twinges and a chill runs down Yuna's spine, which makes her fidget her legs slightly. This brings Kyōko's attention back to the woman. "I wonder, did she just do what I think she just did, maybe this woman is exactly what I'm looking for" she says in her head.

Yuna -1
Kyōko +1
Are you sure that we are awake? It seems to me that yet we sleep, we dream.

Lisk

Dark clouds were gathering around Koromo. She had a ready Daisangen hand. If she could complete it, she would be unreachable. But no matter how much luck she had, she couldn't draw the last tile to finish the pair and declare her victory. She couldn't. She couldn't do that. She couldn't do that again. Each discard was more dangerous than the previous one, and eventually...
"Ron!"
The black-haired girl flipped her tiles over as she made a direct hit at Koromo.
(Just a yakuhai... It won't change anything. She won this round, but a cheap hand like that only brings me closer to victory. I should stop worrying about this game so much.)
That's what Koromo thought. But then.
"Hmm? So you thought that I might have a single wait on a dora tile?" – The silver-haired girl lit a cigarette – "You were right. Ron. Atama Hane. Sanankou. Two dora. Mangan."
Atama Hane. If someone's discard completes the hand of more than one player, the closer one gets a priority.
"Eep!" – Koromo's control over the flow of the game was slipping from her. She lost 8000 points, but she was still on the first place. However, she felt that this discard spelled her imminent doom. The silver-haired girl turned from defense to offense. She robbed the cheap yakuhai victory from the black-haired girl and turned it into a mangan. It wasn't a fatal loss. Koromo was still leading the match. But her spirit took a much harder hit.
(Why ipin? Why? No one would wait on an ipin in this situation! Unless... she's only aiming at me!)
Her bladder spasmed as she realized that. Four players are needed for the mahjong game. The girl to the left and the girl to the right were just serving the purpose of making this match possible. Come to think of it, they were looking as uncomfortable as Koromo possibly did. The blonde girl was constantly squirming around in her seat, while her friend looked rigid as if she was paralyzed. Her only opponent was the silver-haired girl. The match wouldn't end until one of them falls in the sea of despair, and the flow of the game was already against her.

Meanwhile, Kyōko decided to wait a couple of minutes and see if her guess was right – "What are these tickets for, anyway?"

Koromo -1
Kyōko +1

Videl1201

Luna (still walking home) is beginning to regret drinking one and a half bottles of water in such a short time. Under her breath she curses Alex. If he had just shown up like he was supposed to she would have spent so much time getting her throat dry by singing. If only there was a public restroom somewhere. It wouldn't be ideal, but at least better than having to hold it till home (which is starting to look like a rather challenging prospect).

"Are you ok?" Nall asks, still flying next to her. "You've been quiet for some time now."

"Ah, I'm fine... Really!" Luna replies. She had been so caught up bu her bathroom need that she had forgotten all about the flying cat/ dragon. For the moment Nall decides not to press on. Maybe Luna is just mad at Alex for running off to go treasure hunting.

In the meantime Yuffie is making her way to the city. For the moment the vial she picked up is more interesting than the materia she had been searching for. Now all she has to do is find a guinea pig.

Luna -1
Yuffie +1

FallenStar

[ooc] Shit, all this worry about Issac has kept me from paying attention here... I lost track of what I was trying to do with who I was trying to do... Ser, can you maybe help me out a bit here? I'd like to post again but I'm completely lost...  =_=  [/ooc]
Welp... I'm fucked...

Serika

[ooc]Well so far you have used Suki, Tomoyo, Shinobu, and Hotaru. No one else has touched these 4, so you could just continue from your last post.[/ooc]

Nodoka exits the store with a bag of food and a slushie drink in her other hand. She sips on her drink since it is so warm outside, trying to ignore her slight urge to pee, though it is starting to get worse. Going straight home would be wise, but Nodoka is distracted when she sees Yuna nearby. "Huh? Cute costume... I wonder what she's doing?"

Meanwhile, Azusa stops to check her cellphone as soon as she enters the same store. There is a message from Yui. The text reads, "Azu-nyan! I think i gotta pee. Might not make it in time :3 ♥♥♥" Azusa stares blankly at her phone, then says, "What? Yui... god... What the crap?"

It sounds exactly like something her airheaded senpai would do. Azusa, for the moment, debates whether she should reply or just ignore the idiot.

Nodoka -1
Azusa +1

FallenStar

[ooc] Thanks, Serika. [/ooc]

Her honey gold eyes glancing toward the girl that just walked past her, Suki blinks in momentary distraction as she murmurs to herself, "Ah... what... what is that...? I sense such strong power in her... Power that could destroy the world... It's... it's even stronger than Cele-san's... I... I have to meet her...  She could destroy herself with that power..." The young Ap Dat princess now begins to follow Hotaru innocently, her interest and horniness piqued by the princess of Saturn.

Elsewhere, Tomoyo squirms harder against her best friend, her crush, and her love, unable to move her arms as Sakura has them tied behind her back, her morning-full bladder giving a slightly harder spasm as the young Card Captor now begins to run two fingers along the long haired ten year old's bare nipples, causing them to stiffen and tighten. "Auuuu, Sakura-chan... d-don't make me do this..." she whines as Sakura merely smirks at her, licking her lips as if in great thirst or hunger for her cousin's arousal and orgasm.

Suki +1
Tomoyo - 1

Welp... I'm fucked...

Mydnyght Edgeworth

"Oh yeah!" Kaolla exclaimed as she was observing Rin floating because of the machine.

"Okay then, could you please let me back onto the ground?" Rin asked in an annoyed tone.

"Hmmm.... Nope!" Kaolla responded. Then she sped off, leaving Rin suspended in mid-air.

"Hey, get back here!" Rin bellowed out. Meanwhile, her body started to process the lemonade she had consumed a little earlier in the day.

As for Azusa, she decided to reply to Yui by calling her.

Yui answered with a very sheepish "Hi?"

"Yui, did you really have to pee?" Azusa flatly asked.

Azusa + 1
Rin - 1

This loli is not wearing any pants.
That renders your argument invalid.

Indonesian

Yuna, still in her costume, trying her best to keep calm and answer the question, "it's a ticket for a concert that will be held around here". The moment she said this, the tingling sensation around her lower part is getting strong.
Kyōko, still didn't satisfied with Yuna's reaction, trying to buy some minutes again with asking "A concert? From whom is it?"

Yuna - 1
Kyōko + 1

[ooc]Did my english is getting worse? :([/ooc]