Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Hurt & Heal Reboot

Started by Serika, August 03, 2012, 01:02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serika

[ooc]Rules

1. No double posting, wait for someone else to post before you post again.

2. Always hurt a girl for 1 point, always heal another girl for 1 point. Hurting will be 2 points when half the characters are out. Healing will end when we are down to 3 characters.

3. Characters start out with 10 points. A girl will wet herself at 0 points and YOU need to write her wetting. Max score is 25, characters can't be healed higher than that.

4. Let's make sure the action makes sense. Read the last few posts to make sure a character isn't in 2 places at the same time.[/ooc]

1. Pan (Dragon Ball GT)
2. Kaolla Su (Love Hina)
3. Yuffie (Final Fantasy VII)
4. Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)
5. Sakura Haruno (Naruto)
6. Yuna (FFX)
7. Lina Inverse (Slayers)
8. Mink (Dragon Half)
9. Luna Noah (Lunar Silver Star Story)
10. Hotaru Tomoe (Sailor Moon)
11. Shinobu Maehara (Love Hina)
12. Nodoka Miyazaki (Negima)
13. Etna (Disgaea)
14. Rin Tohsaka (Fate/stay night)
15. Azusa Nakano (K-On!)
16. Daidōji Tomoyo (Card Captor Sakura)
17. Toshinō Kyōko (YuruYuri)
18. Amae Koromo (Saki)
19. Celes Chere (Final Fantasy 6)
20. Suki Nihon (RP Characters)

All characters start out with 10 points.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Serika

Nodoka finishes the last of a can of coffee at the same time she finishes her homework. She needs to buy a few things from the store, so she puts her books away and leaves the house. Nodoka doesn't use the bathroom before leaving and soon wishes she had when she feels just the slightest urge to go.

Over in the park, Luna is practicing her singing. Her friend Alex is late so she sings by herself. She brought some water with her, but is saving it for later.

Nodoka -1
Luna +1

Videl1201

Yuna walks past the singing girl in the park. She doesn't have time to listen though as she is on a mission to sell tickets for a concert. Dressed in a large moogle suit the former summoner tries her hardest to get people excited. After all, she could earn a nice new Garment Grid if she manages to sell all of the tickets.
The work is hard and the suit quite uncomfortable and warm. In order to keep her strength up Yuni quickly sneaks a refreshing drink from a vending machine. Feeling refreshed she continues her work.

Elsewhere another young girl is being tested in a different way. Covered in sweat from the strain of carrying two large boulders Pan is flying towards the top of a nearby mountain. "Damn grandpa Goku", she mutters under her breath. The chibi-fied Super Sayan had offered to help her with her training. Taking a page from his own master's book from the time when he was young he came up with this idea. At least Pan has the ability to fly, so it won't take too much time.

Yuna -1
Pan +1

FallenStar

[ooc]Three quick comments prior to my post:

1. Man, I wish I'd seen half the anime of the girls in this topic xD
2. Who the hell nominated Tomoyo without Sakura?! :| 
3. Dammit, Serika... you should have let me know you stickied this topic... I was just about to do so myself. xD [/ooc]

In the small inn bedroom where she lived when she wasn't performing her job as a sort of janitor-cum-cook-do-every-asked-of-her, a small fifteen year old (who looked no more than 12, save for her B-cup breasts), slowly awakens in her bed and yawns softly as the morning sunlight filters in through her small circular bedroom window set high in the wall and lands down across her form. "Ahhh.... it's morning... Mmm... the sun feels sooooo good...!" Suki coos softly as she peels her blanket away from her and reveals that she's wearing only a T-shirt and a pair of thick white cotton panties.

Her mind turning back to what had happened the other day, a tender blush rises up her pale cheeks as she remembers the big breasted blonde in the green leotard who had peed herself because she'd made her lose control. "Ahhh... Cele-san..." she mumbles, "... that was so much fun...", her arousal rising slightly as she lightly pressed her legs together over her girlhood.

Elsewhere in her cousin's bedroom, the long haired ten year old Tomoyo whined softly as Sakura wrapped the rope around her wrists and gently pushed her down onto her stomach on the bed. The girl wearing only a pair of white cotton undies, she hears the short haired Card Captor whisper, "Doncha worry none, Tomoyo-chan... This's gonna feel REALLLLL good, trust me... hehe..." as she reaches up a hand between Tomoyo's legs, past her girlhood to her lower abdomen, slightly pushing in on the girl's early-morning swollen bladder bulge.

Suki + 1
Tomoyo - 1

[ooc] Note to Mydnyght: Celes doesn't have to be in a leotard this time; I just said she was last time. [/ooc]

Welp... I'm fucked...

Lisk

"...And the westerners have this kind of fetish too. They call it the Des-pee-ray-syon and even make web sites solely devoted to it." – Kyōko pointed at the screen of her laptop, which was displaying a girl with both hands jammed into her crotch who was releasing both her bladder and other kind of tension. Her purple-haired friend, however, just shook her head in disappointment.
"You should stop watching so much H anime, Kyōko, you're getting a bad influence. Besides, even if there is a thing like your so-called omorashi community, and even if you get in touch with them, I doubt that your attention span is long enough to contribute something to them."
"Just watch me, Yui, I'll be as g-"
Kyōko tried to rush from the house and onward to adventure, when---
"At least use the bathroom before you leave, or your so-called sisters will take advantage of you."
---she realized that she must prepare for her journey. It's been a while since the last time she used the bathroom, and she was starting to feel quite uncomfortable.
"Alright, alright..."

Meanwhile, another girl had a much harder time. An innocent girl who enjoyed playing games with her friends from her school and afterschool club was suddenly dragged into darkness. The run-down mahjong mahjong parlor in the outskirts of the city. Black-suited men accompanying her wherever she went. Even though they told her so, it couldn't be a simple match with no interest. And one of her future opponents confirmed that. A game requires four players. One of them was Koromo herself. One of them was serious-looking girl with long black hair that looked no older than herself. One of them was probably the classmate of former girl, even though she was much more developed in certain areas, this short-haired blonde equally much more airheaded. But the main problem was sitting across the table. These two looked tense. Or they looked like they were prepared to defend themselves. The girl with shoulder-length silver hair across the table looked like she was about to have some fun.
"Who let a child into a mahjong parlor?" – Asked the silver-haired girl, narrowing her gray eyes.
"I'm not a child" – the intruder glared back – "I'm The Koromo!"
"Now, now, no need to get agitated" – one of the black suits touched her shoulder – "Here, would you like some coffee while we get everything ready?"
"Hmph. Yes, please."

Kyōko +1
Kodromo -1

[ooc]I did, because Tomoyo needs her screentime too. And I hope Suki is ready to face a challenger, because Kyōko appears![/ooc]

Mydnyght Edgeworth

"I wonder how she's doing today..."

That was the thought running through Celes's mind as she awakened from her slumber. The one she was thinking about, of course, being Suki. As she was getting ready for the day, she thought back to the last time she wet herself thanks to Suki's playful antics. She couldn't hold back her giggling from that recollection. After her shower, she opted for her tight-fitting beige blouse and capris to wear for today.

Meanwhile, not far away, Azusa was exiting her home. She was wearing a pink-polka-dot blouse, white jean shorts, and dark gray pantyhose. "Geez, good thing the light music club isn't meeting today. Why do they keep making me wear those stupid cat ears?" she said to herself before popping open a can of fruit punch and taking the first sip.

Celes + 1
Azusa - 1

This loli is not wearing any pants.
That renders your argument invalid.

Serika

Lina Inverse finishes her third plate of chicken while a waitress hurries to bring her more. Although she is a pretty, petite girl with long eyelashes and fiery red/orange hair she eats like a damn pig. She washes a mouth full of food down with a glass of wine after nearly choking on it, then turns to the waitress and says, "Two more lobsters, please!" Other people in the restaurant stare at her while she inhales her food, but none of them say anything to the teenage girl with magical nukes and anger management issues.

On top of the mountain where Pan is training, Mink pokes around the bushes for something she lost. This girl is half human and half red dragon, with horns, wings, and a little tail on her butt.

"Ahh damn, I can't believe I dropped that strength potion that nice lady gave me..." says Mink, but in reality this 'lady' was a bad guy working for the king and the strength potion was nothing more than a bottle of Ex-Lax.

Lina -1
Mink +1

Videl1201

On the same mountain a young Ninja girl is searching for something special. "Come on, where is it?" Yuffie whines. "That old guy who told me it was here had better not be lying. I paid good money for that tip..." Suddenly her eye spots something on the ground. For a moment she thinks it's the materia she's been looking for, but instead it turns out to be a vial containing a mysterious liquid. She picks it up studies it. For a moment she is tempted to take a sip to sample it, but (in good judgment) decides against it. "Better find a guinea pig first..." she says to herself while pocketing the vial.

In the meantime Shinobu leaves Hinata Inn to do grocery shopping. Less than 5 minutes underway she realizes she forgot to use the bathroom on her way out. Not wanting to waste go all the way back she decides to hold it for now. It's not that far to the shop anyway and she figures it shouldn't be a problem to make it back in time. Besides there is always the chance of running into a toilet along the way.

Shinobu -1
Yuffie +1

Serika

[ooc]Current score[/ooc]

11 - Pan
10 - Kaolla Su
11 - Yuffie
11 - Erza Scarlet
10 - Sakura Haruno
9  -  Yuna
9  -  Lina Inverse
11 - Mink
10 - Luna Noah
10 - Hotaru Tomoe
9  -  Shinobu Maehara
9  -  Nodoka Miyazaki
9  -  Etna
11 - Rin Tohsaka
9  -  Azusa Nakano
9  -  Daidōji Tomoyo
11 - Toshinō Kyōko
10 - Amae Koromo
11 - Celes Chere
11 - Suki Nihon

Lisk

At the first glance, the flow of the game was in Koromo's favor. With her innate luck she easily built an expensive hand and won on self-draw, followed by a direct hit at the black-haired girl. She was leading the match, while the silver-haired girl did nothing special. However, Koromo's uneasiness was increasing with every discard. By the third round she understood the strategies of the players to the left and to the right. For an expert of Koromo's level it was an easy job. The blonde was trying to win as fast as she could, no matter how cheap her hand was, while the black-haired girl's strategy was pretty much the opposite. However, she couldn't read past silver-haired girl's smirk at all. She never made any open melds or declared ready hand, and Koromo couldn't figure anything from her discard pile either, even with her ability to guess opponent's hand. A completely impregnable wall.

There was also another source of discomfort. She was starting to feel uncomfortable heaviness in her bladder. Not enough to be a problem, but it was distracting her from the game as she was about to make a dangerous discard.

Meanwhile, Kyōko was randomly wandering around the town, trying to find someone to get her newly found perversion satisfied.

(The girl at the bench, needs to pee bad enough to cross her legs... nah, she's just sitting that way. The girl at the bus stop, needs to pee bad enough to hop from foot to foot... nah, she's just tired of standing on the same spot. Geez, it's not as common as pixiv artists make it look like.)

Koromo -1
Kyōko +1

Mydnyght Edgeworth

"Come on, get this thing to work!" Kaolla blurted out as she was working on this device she was creating. Actually, it should've been finished by now, but she simply hasn't been able to start it up yet. She took a sip of her milk coffee before making some adjustments to it. "Hmm... hmm, maybe this should do it..."

Meanwhile, Rin was still walking towards her destination. But suddenly she found herself not going anywhere. "Huh?" After a bit of looking around... "What the hell???" She found out she was floating in mid-air. It was only 3 or 4 inches above the ground, but she was levitating. "The hell is going on?!"

"YES!! It's working now!" Kaolla exclaimed.

Rin heard the voice, looked around, and spotted Kaolla and her machine that's somehow making Rin float. "Are you doing this?" one annoyed Rin was questioning Kaolla.

Rin + 1
Kaolla - 1

This loli is not wearing any pants.
That renders your argument invalid.

FallenStar

As Shinobu continues to make her way to the store to purchase groceries, the little thirteen year old hears a whispered, "Pssst!" coming from what appears to be a hooded older teen in an alleyway. Curious and intrigued beyond her normal shyness, the girl enters the darkness between buildings and soon seats herself in front of a rather large crystal orb.

The hooded teenager smirks slightly through her veil before she starts humming softly, Shinobu's head starting to loll as a strong sleepiness starts to come over her, deadening her ability to feel her slowly swelling bladder.

Elsewhere, as Suki, now fully dressed in her normal seifuku outfit - modeled on Yuki Nagato's - stands outside the inn where she worked, stretching her arms out and yawning softly, her honey-gold eyes gazing around, a girl with slightly longer black hair, wearing a completely black outfit - shirt, skirt, and black tights, would pause to gaze at her with interest sparking in her lovely violet eyes. "Ahhh... that little girl... kinda looks cute... but... if I'm late meeting Chibi-Usa-chan, she'll really let me have it..." Hotaru mumbles to herself, smiling as her horniness rises ever so slightly from passing Suki.

Shinobu - 1
Hotaru + 1

Welp... I'm fucked...

Serika

Luna sings a little and then drinks the rest of the water she brought with her. A little white cat with wings flies over to her and says, "Hey Luna, about Alex. Uh..." The blue haired teenager looks at the cat (actually a baby white dragon) and asks, "Oh for Althena's sake... what is that silly boy doing this time, Nall?" "Treasure hunting with Kyle!" says Nall.

Luna walks off with a sigh. She'll nag Alex about this later, but for now... she kind of has to pee. She doesn't see an outhouse in the park, and even if there were one she would rather explode than go in there. Better start walking home before the urge gets too bad.

Sakura Haruno walks through the woods at the bottom of the mountain in search of herbs to make medicine with. She bends over to pluck a mushroom from the ground. The pink haired ninja stares at it for a second and frowns, then looks over at hundreds of other mushrooms of the same type growing in the area. "Eww, why are there so many laughing mushrooms growing here?"

Luna -1
Sakura +1

Videl1201

At first the drink she had gave Yuna new energy, but now she's starting to feel tired and warm again. The outfit she's wearing is very uncomfortable and it makes moving around difficult. She's also starting to feel a slight tingling sensation in her bladder, but for the moment it's not too bad. "Just 3 more", she sights as she looks around for potential buyers. She could quit now, but the thought of a new garment grid is too tempting. Finally she spots a young blond schoolgirl. The girl seems a it distracted, so Yuna opts for an aggressive sale strategy. "Would you like to buy a ticket? Only 10 gil", she states as she steps in front of Kyōko.

Yuna -1
Kyōko +1

Indonesian

[ooc]Looks interesting, but I don't really great in this kind of game and my English is not very good so I'll just participate a little.[/ooc]

As Luna walking towards her home, she's getting thirsty again along the road. "Uuu, maybe it's because I practice during a hot day like this" she thought. As she walking through a convenience store, the thirst on her throat taken over her and so she buy a mineral water from that store and drinks a half of it.

Erza, a little exhausted after her training, looking for a drink. Suddenly, Natsu come running from her behind to challenge her in a duel. Believe that it's useless to deny Natsu's challenge, Erza accept it and so both of them walk towards the forest where Natsu usually doing his training.

Luna -1
Erza +1