New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

List and discussion of japanese doujin FD/WS games

Started by Lisk, September 23, 2011, 03:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ainur

Ok, I've noticed there is a 6th girl in ShikkinCLUB; a girl in a ponytail, skirt, and thighhigh stockings. Any idea on who that is and how to trigger her scenes?

doa

Quote from: Ainur on November 30, 2017, 06:42:55 PM
Ok, I've noticed there is a 6th girl in ShikkinCLUB; a girl in a ponytail, skirt, and thighhigh stockings. Any idea on who that is and how to trigger her scenes?

I think that is the jogger girl, she goes to the restaurant to the right of the trio that you could buy actions from. I don't know how to get inside, but this may be something that will be added at a later point.

Shobu

This might be a little dumb question but does anyone know if is there if is there any kind of video walkthrough for ShikkinGIRL? I have technical problems with the game and can't play without controls bugging out but I would love to check out some scenes.

Rainyday

Recording findings before the chat box gets cleared:
https://ux.getuploader.com/kirikatest/download/26
-Don't left click ever, or you'll get a bad end (I think)
-You can get the wetting scene if you just don't click at all, but if you right click at every subevent window then you'll get the wetting scene and the good ending

https://ux.getuploader.com/kirikatest/download/27
Main game:
Talk to the bathroom door and then the drawers next to it (to get a screwdriver? I think), and then the bathroom door again: this makes the bathroom not get fixed on time
Talk to the dog, and then the crate in the kitchen, and then the dog again to give the dog food and make it break the front door
Check the bucket and you can fill it with water

Scenes I've found:
-Wetting if all the above are done
-She brings the bucket to her room and uses it
-She brings the bucket to her room but if you're in the room as well at the time she wets herself

Rainyday

https://ux.getuploader.com/ShikkinGames/download/50

ShikkinTheater beta

It's Arabes wanting to re-enact the PC98(95?) omogame scene that they got their Arabes name from, and the idea is that you have to train up an actress to play the part

There are two trainings:
Acting training, where you need to pick the pose that fits the situation described (ITHVNR works on this game)
And endurance training, where you try to keep her as long as possible

Every week you get the chance to try and enact the scene, and if her exp in both those categories is good enough, it works

I'm not that sure where it goes from there, though
Maybe that's it

Rainyday

Mojiquest is here!

I've compiled a list.
If you don't know what this list is for, then you're not at the point of the game where you can make use of it.

1   Doors of the castle
2   Lake
3   Port town, house next to where Nyanko joined
4   Hotel roof in capital city
5   Outside thieves' hideout
6   Jakura Plant area, near the connecting junction to railway
7   North end of passenger railway track cave, inside
8   Lake Oshiru cave
9   Northern snowfield, behind the entrance of the shelter cave (where the Hamuko event was)
10   Lake east of snow town
11   Well in the middle of snow town
12   In the first area of the last dungeon
13   Desert town item shop
14   First section of jungle, by the left edge
15   Behind the mummy sarcophagus
16   Outside magma cave
17   Hot springs
18   Town before the trial tower, next to lower right house
19   Mining cave next to restaraunt, in the first side room
20   Base of the sacred mountain
21   Outside the trial temple (near the village where Hime joins)
22   Ruujii ruins (DR FLASH area), lower left building at the end
23   Swamp, lower right island
24   Exotic race village
25-27   Unlocked when all the rest are found

=============

Another list for reference:

Valkyrie   Mass attack damage x1.3
Fuura      Critical damage is doubled
Pell      Attack increases with diuretic gauge fill
Nanaha      Tech increases with diuretic gauge fill
Asahi      Attack x1.3 when wet
Yuuhi      Tech x1.3 when wet
Santa      Critical up when desperation is high
Prometheus   Fire damage x1.5 when hydration is below 50%
Neptune      Water damage x1.5 when hydration is above 100%
Ria         Light damage x1.5 when HP is 100%
Shiiko      Dark damage x1.5 when HP is below 60%
Fairy      All attributes up when lots of enemies (When outnumbered?)
Mandragora   Counterattack damage doubles
Nekomata   Evasion rate up, sometimes counters when evading
Phoenix      Fire damage x1.2
Omori      Water damage x1.2
Pegasus      Light damage x1.2
Tekt      Dark damage x1.2
Magical      Fire/Water/Light/Dark damage x1.1
Komainu      All parameters x1.2 when another party member is wet
Mikan      Damage dealt to weak points increased
Dancer      Stat boosts from cheerleader doubled (Only for the possessed)
Maaru      Multiplies possession stat bonuses of the whole party by 1.5
Hanon      HP recovery from drinks doubles
Kotobuki   Regain 20% HP when an enemy attack is avoided
Succubus   Regain 20% HP when normal attacking
Carmine      Fire damage received becomes 1
Ikaho      Water damage received becomes 1
Angel      Light damage received becomes 1
Phantom      Dark damage received becomes 1

Rainyday

ShikkinCLUB updated!

Here's what I've found so far:
-New blond guy on the north corner of one of the housing blocks, you need to talk to him at a certain point really early in the day for him to file a police report, I think giving a tip about the kidnapped girl
-This makes the policewoman (Naka) follow a suspicious person back to the hideout
-If you buy the key from the shop, you can control the gate south of the convenience store, and if you close it the suspicious person will stop and Naka will hold a stakeout
-This has two wetting variants, and I think they depend on whether or not you also stole the bag from the survey girl in the morning in the plaza (there's a window of time where she leaves it on the ground)

-If she successfully follows the guy back to the hideout, she frees the kidnapped girl for a different scene

Kano:
Now she goes to her boyfriend's house, I've found two three special scenes
-Buy the Tea from the shop opposite the school (it's in the upper right corner of the shop) and put it in the boyfriend's mailbox
-Buy the DVD from the DVD shop so they watch something else at his house (A blond guy in the plaza also automates this for you but it costs 30,000 for some reason? I might be misunderstanding)
-Stack both the Tea and the DVD (doesn't work if you buy the notebook way earlier that morning)

Ayumi:
-You can now lock the front door of your house. Combine it with the tea and blocking the park bathroom in the afternoon.

-In the camera shop on the top half you can buy autofollow cameras that lock the focus on each heroine. When I first bought them they were greyed out, I don't know what suddenly made them usable.
-There's some other unlabelled buyable thing in the shop on the middle shelf, don't know what it is
-The middle computer in your house can now toggle all the blond agent requests that you've seen before ( Off / Today only / Every day ) - make sure to double check your settings after you enter them to see if you told it to save properly

Also there seems to be a few bugs about the policewoman not moving, I can trigger her scenes when I skip time but often she never moves when I manually wait and fast forward, so scenes don't trigger. It's weird.

Zenix

Is MojiQue still being worked on? Last time I played none of those side character scenes were in the game yet, but their pictures were in the files.

Rainyday

Mojiquest is completed but I guess nobody thought to mention it in this specific thread because the news was everywhere else!

Rainyday

Findings update:
-To make the policewoman stalk the criminal you need to have the string bought from the convenience store as well, in addition to tipping off the station with the other request guy
-Asking the Game request guy (in front of the camera shop) to do his usual thing also steals the bag from the north plaza, stealing the bag will make the policewoman desperate faster during the stakeout if the convenience store gate is closed, for two different scenes

Also, two more Ayumi scenes:
-You need to set up the police stakeout behind the convenience store, and get Ayumi desperate and lock her out of the house as usual.
-This has two variants, depending on whether the bag was stolen or not

Zenix

I always wondered about the bag, but it seems like the woman you take it from prevents the police woman from going to the toilet at 9:20. I imagine in a later update you'll probably be able to put cameras around the station since at certain points you can actually select the bathroom door, just the option doesn't work.

eSPeWe

Hiya, just started playing ShikkinCLUB and thanks for little guides from all of you! I'm still learning the gameplay mechanic and my first focus is Ayumi (the little sister).

This is what I've found so far:
- If you deny Ayumi from using the house toilet in the morning, she will go to park toilet instead.
- And if you do the same for evening too, she will go in the bath tub. Haven't found the way to block the bath.

atdhfkm

I see no police woman at all. Blonde guy just goes to the police station talks there to someone but nothing new happens during the day
Or should I buy the key first to make the police woman appear?