Author Topic: List and discussion of japanese doujin FD/WS games  (Read 114267 times)

Offline Ainur

Re: List and discussion of japanese doujin FD/WS games
« Reply #676 on: November 30, 2017, 08:42:55 PM »
Ok, I've noticed there is a 6th girl in ShikkinCLUB; a girl in a ponytail, skirt, and thighhigh stockings. Any idea on who that is and how to trigger her scenes?

Offline doa

• Advanced Member
« Reply #677 on: December 01, 2017, 05:39:25 AM »
Ok, I've noticed there is a 6th girl in ShikkinCLUB; a girl in a ponytail, skirt, and thighhigh stockings. Any idea on who that is and how to trigger her scenes?

I think that is the jogger girl, she goes to the restaurant to the right of the trio that you could buy actions from. I don't know how to get inside, but this may be something that will be added at a later point.

Offline Shobu

« Reply #678 on: April 03, 2018, 06:44:47 AM »
This might be a little dumb question but does anyone know if is there if is there any kind of video walkthrough for ShikkinGIRL? I have technical problems with the game and can't play without controls bugging out but I would love to check out some scenes.

Offline Rainyday

• Advanced Member
  • ;_____;
« Reply #679 on: May 09, 2018, 10:42:23 AM »
Recording findings before the chat box gets cleared:
https://ux.getuploader.com/kirikatest/download/26
-Don't left click ever, or you'll get a bad end (I think)
-You can get the wetting scene if you just don't click at all, but if you right click at every subevent window then you'll get the wetting scene and the good ending

https://ux.getuploader.com/kirikatest/download/27
Main game:
Talk to the bathroom door and then the drawers next to it (to get a screwdriver? I think), and then the bathroom door again: this makes the bathroom not get fixed on time
Talk to the dog, and then the crate in the kitchen, and then the dog again to give the dog food and make it break the front door
Check the bucket and you can fill it with water

Scenes I've found:
-Wetting if all the above are done
-She brings the bucket to her room and uses it
-She brings the bucket to her room but if you're in the room as well at the time she wets herself

Offline Rainyday

• Advanced Member
  • ;_____;
« Reply #680 on: May 21, 2018, 06:29:44 PM »
https://ux.getuploader.com/ShikkinGames/download/50

ShikkinTheater beta

It's Arabes wanting to re-enact the PC98(95?) omogame scene that they got their Arabes name from, and the idea is that you have to train up an actress to play the part

There are two trainings:
Acting training, where you need to pick the pose that fits the situation described (ITHVNR works on this game)
And endurance training, where you try to keep her as long as possible

Every week you get the chance to try and enact the scene, and if her exp in both those categories is good enough, it works

I'm not that sure where it goes from there, though
Maybe that's it